forum Potato Farming 101 (O/O)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 37 followers

Deleted user

"I don't understand it either" Said Silver, paying for the produce, "And don't worry about keeping me, I run my own work hours so wherever i spend time is my choice. By the way what's your name? If you're here often I wanna be able to find you again"

Deleted user

"Oh," Lee was caught a bit off guard. "My name's Lee Whitney…. And I'm here every day, all day…. Although I might change that…."

Deleted user

"Silver, Silverado Icepaw." he replied, holding out a hand to shake, "And I do hope you stick around, it's not often you find someone selling real food."

Deleted user

"It's a pleasure to meet you… Silverado… Sir…." Lee shook his hand. "I might stick around here, but not for very long."

Deleted user

"I hope you will cause I'm coming back" said Silver happily, taking his groceries and vanishing in the crowd.

Deleted user

Come back…. Those words have never been spoken to him, and he was somewhat flattered. Maybe I will stick around a little bit… At least until that guy… Er– Silverado finds another supplier… Lee began to bundle up all his things to pack them away for the day. He knew for a fact that no one else was going to come to buy his produce, so he didn't have time to waste just waiting there.

Deleted user

Silver stopped at a few more shops, then headed home. Dropping his supplies on the table he almost immediately flopped on the sofa. "I hate summer…." he said to himself, "It's so hot I'm gonna get heat stroke…"

Deleted user

Lee got his things together and headed down the street, heading through the crowds and out to the countryside. It was a sweltering day, and he hated it. He sweated all the way back home. I should at least wear something lighter….
He got home and was greeted by his border collie, Max. "I'm home, boy…"
He whimpered as he followed the guy into his living room, after setting his stuff down. "I've had a long day… Even if I don't sell anything, it gets lonely." He welcomed the dog onto his lap. Yet that Silverado man….

Deleted user

Silver sighed, "Some days I hate being an Ice elemental…." he said, pulling his hair up into a bun as he put the stuff away, and went to work on making herb mixtures. "At least most Ice elementals have the sense to head north in this weather, or are strong enough to Ice their homes" he mused. "But Noooooo, I had to be a hybrid elemental, and my Luna side had to be dominant."

Deleted user

Lee pet Max as he lied down on his lap. "Today I guess was a little more than the same old day….." He sat back, wiping his hand across his forehead. "Someone actually came and made a purchase for my produce!"
Max panted happily, really enjoying getting his pets.
I just hope he comes back tomorrow…

Deleted user

Silver shunted the herb jars away, took care of a couple of patients. Then he started making soup. "I'll have to go to the market for carrots tomorrow" he said to himself.

Deleted user

(I'm thinking about renaming this something funny. What do you think?)

Lee had Max get off his lap and he went off into the kitchen so he could make something for dinner. Maybe I should give back to that Silverado man. Just to show how much it means to buy my produce… It's been so long since I've had a sale of any kind…

Deleted user

"Whelp, I guess I'm going to the market again" said Silver to himself as he handed out extra soup to some of the street kids. "Maybe I'll run into that Farmer again…. Come to think of it he was kinda cute…"

Deleted user

(Aaauuuhhh!!! Cute!?? X3)
(Wait is this in the morning the next day or on the afternoon?)

Deleted user

(Oh…. :3 okay.)

Lee sighed as he took all the old stuff from his pack and put it away to be stored with the rest of the stuff. Any longer and those would've spoiled…. He loaded up with new stuff just in case and he said goodbye to Max before making the trek back into town. Who knows…. I might run into him again… But it's not like I can't run into the same costumer… But it's different since he's practically my only costumer since I started about 10 years ago with my father….

Deleted user

Silver got up early the next morning, grabbing an apple from his cupboard as he headed out the door. "Time to go find more real produce!" he said to himself.

Deleted user

Lee headed up to his usual spot and sat himself down on the street, watching the people pass by and give him strange looks. Just ignore them… If they don't like you, you don't have to worry about them….

Deleted user

Silver strode down the market place, looking around at some of the baubles, then by the glassware. Humming to himself he headed along the street with all the food, his sharp ears and eyes looking for that farmer.

Deleted user

Lee took his cap off and wiped the sweat off his head. It's incredibly hot out today… He thought in disbelief, putting it back on. Hopefully by the time that man returns my stuff won't be spoiled….

Deleted user

Silver sighed, glad he'd put his hair up as he pulled open his collar in the heat. "I hope the produce won't spoil before I-" he cut himself off as he spotted Lee. Heading over he smiled, Good, know I'll be able to get out of this heat before it kills me!
(Hey I just had an idea!)

Deleted user

(What's your idea?…. Or is it a surprise??? :3:3:3)

Lee saw Silverado and he grinned as he approached him. "Good morning!" He greeted him, "It's good that you were able to stop by today. Now what will it be this time?" I hope I'm not sounding too rude….

Deleted user

"Carrots and potatoes" said Silver with a grin, "And beans and peas, and corn too if you have it" he grinned, ignoring the face that he was feeling a bit light headed. "Y'know it's good to have an honest farmer around." he said happily.
(He's probably gonna pass out from heat, cause, y'know… Ice elementals!)

Deleted user

(Ah…. Okay…)

"It ain't much….." Lee said with a smile, getting his produce together, "But it's honest work…." He handed his produce off to Silverado, but the look on his face seemed odd. "Y… You look a bit pale…. Do you feel alright?" It's always worth asking…

(Lol I had a chance and took it, :3)