forum Potato Farming 101 (O/O)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 37 followers

Deleted user

"The heat's probably getting to me" said Silver, "Life of an Ice elemental…. heat is always a pain…." he gathered up the produce, "Pleasure doing business with you" he said, smiling warmly as he stood to leave, stopping for a moment as a wave of nausea hit him, hard, he stood there for what seemed only a few moments, and the next thing he knew his legs were buckling. he was suddenly unconscious in the street, overheating.

Deleted user

"Dear Lord!" Lee exclaimed, shooting up from his seat. He quickly packed up his stuff and rushed to Silverado, where several people had crowded around him. He checked his forehead – he was definitely overheated. Ice elemental….? Lee got Silverado up in his arms and carried him off. Gosh, I hope he'll be alright… He said he was overheated…. So…. Maybe… Erm.. That'd be a bit strange… But it may be worth a shot…
He arrived home and Max began to bark and sniff at Silverado's dangling feet. Lee lied him down on the couch and he let out an exhausted sigh, swiping a hot hand across his head. I should open the cooler so he can cool off in there….

Deleted user

Silver was very still and a bit pale, his forehead was covered in sweat and his breathing was shallow.
(Whelp! Now they're stuck with each other for a little while! XD)

Deleted user

(Ooooahhhh X3)

Lee went down in the cellar and opened up the walk-in meat cooler, getting a harsh blast of cold air. Perfect…
He went back up and grabbed Silverado from the couch and brought him down and set him next to the cooler door. He couldn't risk frightening him with all the hanging meats and things from the ceiling. "Silverado? Sir?" Lee said quietly. "Can you hear me?"

Deleted user

Silver stayed silent for a few moments longer, before groaning slightly, "Mmm,… What.. what happened…" his head hurt, alot…..

Deleted user

"Y–" Lee stammered, glad he was okay; or at least speaking. "You passed out in the street…. And I brought you to my house to cool down." I hope I'm not keeping him from any important business… I bet he's a very busy man…

Deleted user

"Should've known……" groaned Silver, pressing a hand to his head. "Some days I hate being an Ice element hybrid…. I'm not strong enough to cast a stupid charm, and I'm still vulnerable to the heat….." he leaned back, "Thanks for saving me out there…… it's quite possible that I owe you my life…."

Deleted user

Cast a…. Charm??? "Oh, well…. I mean…" Lee hesitated at his remark. "I'm just trying to be a good person…." He looked at him. "Is there anything else I can do? Maybe get some food or maybe some water for you?"

Deleted user

"Water… please…" said Silver, wishing the migraine would go away, "I'm sorry to trouble you like this, I'm very grateful…."

Deleted user

"Don't be sorry…. To be truthful, I would much rather be taking care of someone than sitting alone in the hot sun all day…." Lee said. "I'll be right back."
He heaved himself to his feet and headed upstairs, accidentally leaving the cell door open.
While he was getting Silverado his cold glass of water, Max slinked down there and decided to give the man a cheerful visit.

Deleted user

Silver watched as the dog came down, "Well hello there, I'm going to assume you can smell the wolf on me 'ey fella?" he said to the dog, holding out a hand for him to smell.

Deleted user

Max stretched his nose forward and sniffed it quickly before sitting next to him and trying to ask for pets. It's all he really wanted in the first place.
Lee came back down stairs and sighed restlessly when he saw Max sitting there. "Max, you silly pooch…. Well, I have some water that you asked for…" He reached out to hand the water to Silverado.

Deleted user

Silver took it, gently scratching the pup behind the ears, "He yours?" he asked Lee, enjoying the cold from the freezer.

Deleted user

"Yeah…." Lee sat down and patted his lap, and Max came over and draped himself over Lee's legs for his nice pets. "He's really nice. Hardly bites at all except to play and to eat…." He's a very nice dog if you ask me…

Deleted user

"Always good to have a dog like that, someone who'll stick with you." said Silver, feeling his strength return with the cold, "I wish I'd known you had a freezer! I would've spent the night last night!" he laughed.

Deleted user

Lee chuckled a little, giving Max small head scratches. "Yeah… I can't keep it open too long, though. But take your time. I don't want to rush your healing." That wouldn't be too good….

Deleted user

Silver rolled his eyes, "If you need t close it then do so, as much as I like cold places we can't have your goods spoiling." he smiled, sitting up crosslegged.

Deleted user

"Alright then…. At least you're up to strength now…" Hopefully…. Lee got Max off his lap and stood up, closing the door. "Do you want to head upstairs and sit in the living room? Maybe lay down on the couch or something?"

Deleted user

Silver got to his feet, "if you don't mind I'd love to get to know you a bit better" said Silver,

Deleted user

Lee was half way up the stairs when he stopped. "Huh?… Erm…. What do you mean by that? Like…. As friends, or….?" Or something more????

Deleted user

"I don't know, depends on what you want" said Silver casually, a playful glint in his eyes.

Deleted user

Lee swallowed. "Alright. Well, it's nearing lunch time, and maybe we can have a nice conversation over lunch. If that's okay with you…"
He stumbled a bit when Max came barreling up the stairs and back up out the door. Silly dog…. He thought rolling his eyes.

Deleted user

Silver caught the other's arm to steady him, "That sounds lovely" he said with a bright smile.

Deleted user

Lee grinned back, making his way up the rest of the stairs. "If you want you can make yourself comfortable on the couch in the living room…" He suggested, heading into the kitchen. Now what kind of meal would someone like Silverado enjoy….?

Deleted user

"Least I can do is help you cook!" said Silver indignantly, "That is if you want it…"