forum Fate: your own story ( winx)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

@emilyevewrites group

Farah shook her head and tried a bit more intense magic. "I don't want either of you coming down here again without me or Saul. Understood?"

Eve nodded obediently.

@emilyevewrites group

Farah sighed and continued to push her magic into Anya to help her.

Saul took to checking on Eve, wrapping his daughter in a tight embrace. "Are you alright?"

Eve held him just as tightly. "Yes," she whispered. "Thank you."

@emilyevewrites group

Farah felt the pull to the unconscious as well, but she instead moved to support Anya gently. "Relax," she murmured, smoothing the young girl's hair.

Eve looked over and instantly teared up. "Is she okay?"

Farah looked up and smiled comfortingly. "Yes. She's just tired."

@emilyevewrites group

Farah sighed quietly. At least one of them was relaxing. Her fingers began to tremble slightly as the magic became too much, but she pushed through to help Anya's healing.

@emilyevewrites group

(Oh, oop. Sorry, I thought she was awake to respond)

Farah inhaled slowly and pulled her hand away. "We should return to my office," she said simply.

Eve knelt beside Anya and gently brushed some of her hair out of her face. "Is she okay enough?" she asked worriedly, slipping her fingers into her girlfriend's.

"Yes," Farah said, taking Saul's hand as he helped her stand. "But we need to go. I can't stand being down here another minute."

"Can you wake her?" Eve pressed.

Farah sighed, tiredly leaning on Saul as she sent a quick pulse of energy into Anya.

@emilyevewrites group

Eve accepted her girlfriend and placed a soft kiss to her hair.

Farah’s eyebrows arched. “Excuse me?”

Saul quickly settled her by taking her waist in his hands and pulling her against him. “She’s tired, Far,” he murmured. “They both are. Let them rest. Honestly, they’re worlds ahead of the other students. Especially in practical magic use.”

Farah gave him a look at that.

@emilyevewrites group

Eve stiffened, remembering the nightmares Rosalind had shown her. Farah’s death. Saul’s death. Anya’s torture… and eventual death.

“You can’t let that happen,” she said, trying to sound as firm as possible, but there was a tremor in her tone.

Farah’s eyes were downcast, and she sighed heavily. “I’m sorry… I know more about how mental connections are formed than how to separate them. It will take more time.”

“We don’t have time,” Eve insisted, but a glance from Saul quieted her.

@emilyevewrites group

Farah straightened. “Well hopefully, you both have learned enough that I don’t need to worry about your control. Perhaps you do need to go to your classes after all.” Her tone was short and cutting despite Saul’s warning squeeze of her side. “And I don’t plan on dying any time soon.”

“Well, that’s not something you can necessarily plan for, is it?” Eve shot back, causing Farah to curl her fingers into fists.

@emilyevewrites group

Farah closed her eyes while Eve curled even tighter into her girlfriend.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

Saul hugged Farah tighter to his side. “Take it easy,” he mumbled into her ear. “It’s hard on everyone.”

To her credit, the headmistress didn’t respond.