forum Remembering James Brown
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 176 followers

Ian

I'm seeing all these condolences but as a writer, it can't be expressed in words my sorrow for you and your family, I wish I could prove it with actions. He will always remain with you and I hope these words cause more help than hurt. Live life in his memory <3 :)

@RapunzelHufflepuff

I’m so sorry for your loss Andrew. He seems like a wonderful man who lived a wonderful life. Love to you and yours during this difficult time. I’m sure he will always be remembered as an amazing man and kind soul.

@NobleWolf

He sounds like he lived well and to the fullest, and I'm sure he had no regrets. He was a good father to you, and you were a good son to him. You're both very lucky to have had each other in your lives.

@kat_i_am

I'm so bad at things like this. You'd think as a writer I'd be able to find words to express my sympathy and condolences. My heart goes out to you and your family, Andrew.

@Ca1iCa1--Is--Tired

The support for you is astounding, and my only hope is that it continues to grow! Best wishes, I hope that he spent his life well, and will be remembered fondly.

@artisanradish

I am so sorry for your loss. Your father seems like he was a wonderful and interesting man, and I really cannot convey how grateful I am to anyone who helped create such a remarkable website.

Deleted user

I mean you can still talk about it,
but this chat was meant to be a tribute for James
so if you can possibly not talk about it here and talk about it
in another chat, that would be good too.

@studiomnivorous

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Andrew. Though I never knew the fellow, it is obvious that his passion, work, and enthusiasm lives through you, and through your work, into us. That is a great gift and I will do my best to also carry that legacy forward.

@bubblegumcity

I don't know what to say, but I'm incredibly sorry. I'm sure has was amazing. I don't exactly know what to say, but I'm sorry.

Kagura3417

To James Brown and his family, I send my deepest condolences. I wish you the best during this perilous time.