forum Remembering James Brown
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 176 followers

Lyssa

I'm incredibly sorry to hear this news about your father. He seemed like a fantastic person, and he will be in our hearts. I send you my condolences @andrew

Deleted user

I apologize thoroughly for your loss. May God help you through this tough time.

@BookAddict

There are no words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

@MissMia

I'm so sorry. I understand how hard it is to loose someone to cancer. I send my best wishes you and your family.

AlishaDawnCreations

Losing such an important influence and person in your life is never easy and for your loss I am sorry, just remember all that he passed on and in a way he will always be alive and with you :)

@JamHudson

I'm really sorry about that. I mean, I'll have no way to actually convey that sorrow here, but I want you to know that I am sorry. I would really like to thank him for Notebook and all the hard work he put into it. He gave us the ability to create worlds here, and I think that's really cool. I wish you luck Andrew.

Deleted user

My condolences. He seems to be a great man who accomplished much.

@That_Red_Panda Premium Supporter

Sorry for your loss. He seems like an amazing man. My thoughts and prayers will be toward you and your family. <3