forum Welcome to chaos, everyone 2: Electric Boogaloo. //REBOOT// Open bc literally only three people are active
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 76 followers

Deleted user

Greetings, geeks and goblins! This is gonna be very, very chaotic :)
Your character(s) are all teleported to a plain white room together (a large room to let them have plenty of space, lol), and they have no idea where they are or who the others are. The maximum amount of characters you can have is 2, as I don’t want this to get too complicated for the others. Just… let your characters run wild, I guess.

edit: there’s a hole in the corner of the room leading to a forest. This is from the first version of this chat.

The rules!!!! Because rules are important!!!

• andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)’s rules
  • please keep it pg13, cursing is fine and mild suggestive jokes/comments are fine.
  • no need for character sheets, just throw them into the chat!

The writing style that I’d prefer for this is: Character(full name, not just initials. Nicknames are fine obviously): action/thought “what they’re saying”
If you speak out of character, please use parentheses!

this is a reboot of the first chat, since it died :( I’ll tag the original participants below.

@whathappensifidothis
@im-with-stoopid
@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll
@spacebluelily
@IamNOTachickenok
@broken-hearted-bear
@FRANKtheTritoposaur

so sorry if I forgot anyone!

also, no worries about waiting for a person to respond, just make sure someone has a summary ready for them if they get lost

Deleted user

Juni: falls from the sky(ceiling? Idk), wildly flapping her wings in a panic “Where the hell-

Resh: falls right next to Juni and looks up tiredly “…what the fuck-“

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Tseth: Falls from the ceiling, quickly correcting himself with his wings to land on his feet. He looks around the room, slightly bewildered. “What in the name of-“ He is interrupted by someone falling next to him.

Alex: Falling from the ceiling, flapping his wings to try and right himself, but he lands hard on the floor before he can. “OW-“ He gets up and looks around at all the unfamiliar faces, and then Tseth.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

(I’m just gonna add Jax into this one >:)

Nathaniel: Frantically flaps his wings to correct himself. A snarl is set on his face. He’s been launched into a new realm with - others. He almost lands in his feet when another force blunders into him, making him land on his face.

Jax: Casually falls from the sky, unable to stop himself from the great fall. That is until he hits Nathaniel, bringing them down to the ground. Nathaniel broke his fall, but one he realizes this, he jumps up, sneaking away. Jax looks around, confused. “Where?”

Deleted user

Juni: scrambles to stand up, brushing off her sweater and shaking out her wings “Me-? I’m Juniper Aquila. But- just call me Juni.”

Resh: groans and stands up, revealing his full height of 6’10 (which is probably scary) “Resh Corvus. Who are you?His tone isn’t necessarily aggressive, but could be mistaken for it

(Btw Resh also has his hood up which makes him even more scary, you’re welcome-)

Deleted user

(WOOOO THE LIL SHIT IS HERE— cough hello Livs)

Tseth: Looks at Salmook “Tsethlekai Stryker, King of the Dark Dragons. But, you can call me Tseth.” He gestures to Alex “This is Alex.”

Alex: Has a confused expression, but waves at Salmook. He’s still looking around at everyone.

Deleted user

Resh: “…King. Of the Dark Dragons?”sarcastically “Right. And I’m still the Elder of the Valley of Triumph.”

Juni: “You mean those weird burnt shrimps that float around and attack children?”

Resh: “Not all of them attack children-“

Tseth: Glares at Resh “Funny, because Resh is the God of Darkness. And forgive me, but you don’t really fit the look.

Alex: Also looking at Resh “Are you saying you used to be the Valley Elder-?“ What the fuck is going on.