forum OxO MxM (closed)
Started by @CaseyJ group
tune

people_alt 64 followers

@CaseyJ group

Carter looked at Justin, "hes wasted, and he hates me anyway, plus he came here with you sooo, shouldn't you two leave together…right?"

@FallenSinAza

Arlo smirked, "That's just a front," He said softly, "He doesn't really hate anyone, he's only trying to protect himself." He helped up the sleeping man, "I'm going to take him home, oh and by the way," Arlo let go of Justin and jumped over the counter, "Me and him aren't dating. So call me, I really like you," Arlo planted a kiss on Carter's lips, smiled, and ran off with Justin

@CaseyJ group

Carter moved his mouth to say something but failed. He wiped his mouth with his hand, blushing bright red. "I didn't sign up for this-" He muttered, turning to leave, then stopping to grab the number before leaving.

@FallenSinAza

Arlo got Justin home and flopped him on his bed, "Man I was really hoping to get laid tonight.." Arlo sat at the window, blowing the smoke from his vape out into the night

@CaseyJ group

Carter stepped outside of the bar and lit a cigarette, talking to himself. "did I just get hit on?… what the fuck.." He ran his fingers through his hair, looking at the number.

@FallenSinAza

"ugh my head.." Justin groaned as he got up. He looked around his room but didn't see Arlo, and there was no sign that they had slept together. He stumbled over to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. He noticed a note on his counter, 'I gave your number to that boy, he thinks it's mine, I could tell that you were interested, but if you don't want him I'll take him :P<3'
"What the fuck.." He threw the paper away and ran out of his apartment and ran to the bar, hoping to find Carter

@CaseyJ group

Carter was leaning against the wall, outside the bar, smoking, as he had been since the guy kissed him and ran. He was almost out of cigarettes. He had put the number in his phone, which he had in his hand, the screen cracked to shit, and he was honestly surprised it still worked.

@CaseyJ group

Carter moved his cigarette away from Justin, so he wouldn't accidentally burn him, ignoring that his face turned slightly red from the closeness. "yeah well that" air quote "bastard' kissed me, which I do not appreciate. Not that I am one for sentimental bullshit, but I'd rather it not have been a stranger I met in a bar."

@FallenSinAza

"That still doesn't defeat the fact you have my number, and not his." He noticed the redness on his face. Justin leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Was that your first kiss or something," The slightest bit of anger peaked in his drunken voice

@CaseyJ group

Carters face turned more red as he put his free hand on Justin's chest as a warning. "w-whats" He cleared his throat, "whats it matter if it was? Least it means I'm not a whore."

@CaseyJ group

"I didn't say you were, or are you deaf." His eyes were turning slightly red. "I should warn you, I could probably throw you across a room." Carter took a drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke away from Justin's face.

@FallenSinAza

Justin made a blank face (like this ._. lol) He burst out laughing, “17?! HAHA! No wonder you’re so small!” He continued to laugh annoyingly. Justin wiped his eyes and let out a breath, “That’s just too good,” He placed a hand on Carter’s head and messed up his hair. “Anyway, throw the number away or you can call me, do what you want.” He grabbed Carter’s face and pressed his lips hard onto his soft face, “Well cya,” He turned on his heels and waved goodbye.

@CaseyJ group

Carter glared, tempted to punch Justin in his face, he was very insecure about his height. His face turned bright red when Justin kissed him and he stood there in shock, unable to say anything.

@FallenSinAza

Justin went home and flopped on his bed, "Maybe it would be nice to date again, maybe that little boy. But he'd outlive me.. so just turn into a vamp! Problem solved," He grinned and got up to take a shower

@CaseyJ group

Carter stared at the space Justin had been for a long time, probably longer than he realized. He eventually went up to his room. sitting on his bed and smoking. He texted Justin. then erased the message, over and over, till he just gave up and sent 'hey asshole'.

@FallenSinAza

He read the message, "That's how he greets me? Son of a bitch.."
'Hey'
"Something simple should get his brain running, right? Yes, keep distance."

@CaseyJ group

Carter stared at the phone. And started typing again. Unable to figure out what to say, hoping that Justin wasn't watching it show him typing for a good 20 minutes. 'i texted u, now wat?'

@FallenSinAza

(Should we add something that makes them hate each other?)
'we get to know each other, obviously'
"Did he really struggle for 20 minutes.." Justin laughed softly, "Cute,"