forum OxO MxM (closed)
Started by @CaseyJ group
tune

people_alt 64 followers

@FallenSinAza

(ye lol that's perfect)
'Then introduce yourself. My name is Justin, I'm a human, I'm 20 years old. Your turn.'
Justin rubbed his forehead, "This guy.."

@FallenSinAza

'why do you text like that .-. spell your words..'
Justin threw his phone to the side. He put on a shirt and walked out the door to grab some water jugs from the store.

@CaseyJ group

'did i spel it rong…?' Carter really didn't know if he was spelling it right. He didn't go to school after all, and he was mildly dyslexic.

@CaseyJ group

Carter sighed, going outside. 'im goin for a drive' He then put his phone in his pocket and got in his car. He never really had someone to text and he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.

@CaseyJ group

Carter had forgot to sleep again and spent the whole night driving around. He was currently putting gas in his car, having no idea where he really was. But thats what the gps was for.

@CaseyJ group

Carter looked at the message and frowned. 'go bak? I nevor went' he shook his head, finishing what he was doing and getting in his car.

@CaseyJ group

'sum gas place, i got lost' He texted back, pulling into a parking space so he wasn't blocking the gas pump.

(not me typing it right then editing it to mess it up)

@FallenSinAza

Justin sped his hellcat to the location as fast as he could. After a few minutes he pulled up and parked, he jumped out of his car and rushed over to Carter, "If you're so lost why don't you use GPS?" He raised his eyebrow and his fingers twitched, "Dumbass.."

@CaseyJ group

Carter, who was sitting in his car, glared at Justin, "cuz its annoying, 'dumbass'" he mocked Justin then rolled the window up so he could ignore him.

@CaseyJ group

Carter rolled his eyes, he honestly didn't know how to use GPS, he was sure he could figure it out. He texted Justin. 'I cant. idk how 2 use gps'.

@FallenSinAza

"You kinda are dumb.." He sighed, rubbing his head.
Once he got home he looked at his calendar, a race was coming up and it was against Carter

@CaseyJ group

Carter got inside and threw his keys on the counter, and flopped on his bed. He was insecure about his intellect, and well most things. He looked in the drawer beside his bed, to see what cash he had, the drawer was empty. "oh right… i paid that guy… shit.. best not lose, not like I can." He shook his head, when his dad had disappeared he did with a lot of people mad at him, so Carter was paying off his debt.