forum OxO MxM (closed)
Started by @CaseyJ group
tune

people_alt 64 followers

@FallenSinAza

"You'll die early, what a shame," He scoffed. Justin turned and walked to his car, he hopped in and revved his engine. Justin sped off, headed for the large apartment he called home

@CaseyJ group

"Jokes on you, I'm already dead" He called after Justin, sighing loudly. He got in his car and drove back to the shop he paid to keep it in, switching to his crappy everyday car and driving to the bar 'Day drinks' parking outside and heading in the back.

@CaseyJ group

Carter, standing behind the bar, laid his head on the counter. He was glad he won again, not that he could pay the winner if he lost, not that people knew that.

@FallenSinAza

After his quick hook-up, he headed to the bar to get wasted, he walked through the door and saw the small boy sitting there, great.. He sighed and sat at the counter

@CaseyJ group

Carter nodded, getting out two beers and setting them on the counter in front of the person, only then noticing that it was the guy he beat earlier. "whos the other one for?"

@FallenSinAza

"I'm meeting a date, does it really matter?" Just then a very pretty man walked in and sat down next to Justin, "Heeyy," The boy wrapped an arm around Justin's

@CaseyJ group

Carter proceed to glare at them both, "right. Great choice of drink. totally classy" he rolled his eyes and went back to sulking.

@FallenSinAza

"Upset you can't take a drink from him?" The boy laughed softly, "You can have him once I'm done." The boy couldn't keep his hands off of Justin, feeling every part of him, "Why don't you drink with us?" He suggested

@FallenSinAza

"Just forget it, this bastard doesn't care anyway," Justin grabbed his drink and started chugging it. The boy looked disappointed, "Here's my number," He said, sliding it to carter, "You're totally cute, we should meet up sometime,"

@FallenSinAza

Justin ordered more drinks, proceeding to get wasted, while on the other hand, the boy was completely sober, still talking to Carter.

@CaseyJ group

Carter ended up fixing himself a drink, it was dark red, quite obvious that it was a vampires drink as he talked to or well was talked at by the guy. Often glancing over at Justin.

@FallenSinAza

Justin laid his head on the counter, slurring his words. The boy, called Arlo, turned to Carter. “Why don’t you join me for the night, we could even invite this drunk guy,”

@CaseyJ group

"join you, for what?" He asked, "I mean, I have nothing better to do" He shrugged, downing his drink and pulling out a cigarette.

@CaseyJ group

"I don't hook up with people! I am not that kind of guy… I mean.. I've never hooked up with someone, but I'm not starting now!" He shook his head.