forum A Hunter's Curse (Closed o/o with Nyx)
Started by @Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Nathaniel pulled Ember closer to him, closing his eyes as he gave her a small kiss on the cheek. He didn’t know how she would react to his soft kisses.. if she would still like them. “They’re with Lilith. She’s been looking after them so they don’t cause mischief while I went to find you, my beloved. Percy has been very mischievous lately.” He laughed, smiling as he mentioned Percy and his antics.

Nathaniel smiled at the mention of Rose. “She’s very strong. She’s doing just as well as Percy… she’s less of a troublemaker. Although, Percy did try to get her to help him execute one of his schemes…” He paused, frowning at Ember’s words. “No— they don’t hate you. They know what happened in… very very simple terms and they miss you. They miss you a lot.”

Nathaniel kissed her temple. “I would have found multiple ways to get you back… I would have died to get you back. The kids need you.. they need their mother.” Drawing in a shaky breath, he bit his lip. “I don’t know, Ember.. that is for you to decide..”

Nathaniel frowned. “So he told you that… that’s not entirely true. If I was to die, you would become a regent. Our children are not old enough to rule. They would be adults if that were to happen.” He sighed. “But they need you now. I need you.” He murmured. His anger had broken through its chains. He had screamed at his subjects, and broken many objects, but tried to stay under control to take care of his children.

Nathaniel nodded his head. "I will do my best to answer all their question appropriately. They need us and we can't give up on them. Not because of this." He gently placed Ember down on the bed and stood up. "Do you want me to bring them in here? Or would you like to come with me and see them?"

"Of course, my dear. I am not opposed to you speaking with her. You are queen. You don't have to ask me for permission." Nathaniel took Ember's hand, squeezing it tight. He was afraid he might lose her again. He took her downstairs, leading her into a large drawing room. It looked like a victorian living room. Couches, bookcases, and a carpet cover the floor. Percy and Rose played together while Lilith watched over them attentively. Lilith looked over at Nathaniel and Ember. A smile crept on her face but quickly disappeared when the knowledge came to her. Percy looked over at Ember and grinned. "MAMA!" He ran over and hugged her. "I missed you!"

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

Ember nodded her head flinching as he grabbed her and started to walk down the stairs with him side by side, once they made their way to the living room her eyes landed on Lilith she glanced away at the sudden face she had made, turning her attention to the little boy who had just yelled at her her face softened as she saw the children she had nearly cried when she scooped Percy up in her arms "oh, Percy my sweet child I've missed you so much…" she paused to look over at rose who was looking up at ember seeming to not know if it was actually her or not before her eyes lit up in the same manner as her mothers only they were the color of her fathers she got up and ran to ember wrapping her arms around her legs"mommy your back!" ember began to cry a little but tried to cover it with laughter and she lowerd herself down to her knees pulling her daughter into the embrace "ive missed you two so much…Im so sorry I've been gone for so long.."

Nathaniel stared at Lilith, his gaze growing colder every moment she acknowledged Ember's situation. This glare was a warning to Lilith of the trouble she might be in if she continued to make Ember feel worse. He huffed, turning his attention over to Ember and his kids. Lilith shifted slightly, turning away from Nathaniel's sight. Nathaniel bit his tongue, refraining from saying anything stupid himself.

Percy clung to Ember and would not let go. He grinned, flicking a glance over to his father. At this point, he could tell his father's gaze meant to worry. He laid his head on his mother's shoulder. "I've missed you so much. Daddy said he didn't know where you were." Percy took a small breath. "Sissy, hasn't talked much." A look of alarm crossed Nathaniel's face and Percy snaked his way out of Ember's grasp. "Daddy's been scared."

Nathaniel moved to stand near Ember, squatting next to her and Rose. He pulled Ember into a small hug, giving his wife a small kiss. Percy made a visible face of disgust. But little known to his family, a lot was running through his mind… especially since Typhon was not where he was supposed to be when he went to kill Azazel. All hell would be unleashed if anything hurt his family. Everything would be exterminated by his hand. Anything that laid a claw on his wife or either child would feel the cold hand of death.

ember clung to both of her children golden tears running down her cheeks not paying attention to what was happening she moved the arm which was wrapped around Percy and placed her hand on the back of his head before kissing it "i know i know….but im here now and i not going anywhere i promise you i will never leave you again .." she turned her head slightly to look at Nathaniel once Percy was out of her grasp she clung to rose the little girl didnt say anything she just held her mother closer her breathing a slightly frantic as she tried to get closer to her

Nathaniel stood up, diverting his gaze away from Ember. He pulled down his dress shirt. "I will be right back. I won't be far, I just need to check… up on something important." He slipped out of the drawing-room, making his way into the main hall. He looked around for signs… signs of trouble. If trouble was to be anywhere, it would be his throne room. Nathaniel let the shadows absorb his figure as he teleported himself to his throne room. Something was off immediately. A traitor was sitting on his throne swinging his crown around on his finger. Typhon has his right arm resting on the arm of the throne, his palm holding up his face. His leg was crossed over the other one and a small smile crept upon his face. "I deserve an open welcome, don't I?" Patterns glowed across Typhon's skin, illuminating his devious eyes. Nathaniel gritted his teeth, restraining himself from strangling Typhon's neck. With a wave of his hand, his scythe with the purple blade appeared in his hand. Red had bled into his eyes, erasing the blue. Typhon quirked an eyebrow. "Let's be clear, I just want to destroy your bloodline. Your stupid wife will be fine… but the kiddos might not be." Typhon shrugged. "But neither will you."

Percy watched his father leave the room, a knot tied in his throat. He moved closer to his mama, clinging to her arm. Lilith seemed to be disturbed by the king's absence.

ember nodded and watched as her husband left pulling Percy closer to her and she looked over to Lilith she had a bad felling and she let go of the children after a few minutes and walked over to Lilith "i need to speak with you about what happen the last four months…. you know the worst part by now i saw it on your face… but Lilith i don't know what to do and……Lilith, Typhon wasn't in his cage when i was found she looked to her children and then at the door Nathaniel had just left through

Lilith's attention is put on Ember and sighs. "My dear, it is quite a predicament, but we can solve it. Do you know what you want? Or do you want to talk about it further?" She watched Nathaniel leave, biting her lip. "Yes, I imagine that is where Nathaniel is going… to kill him as well." She padded the seat next to her, allowing Ember to sit down. "Now, let's chat."

Nathaniel growled, the grip on his scythe tightening. “Get the fuck off of my throne, Typhon.” He growled, getting closer to the discord demon. Typhon laughed, his amber eyes set on Nathaniel. “You think you deserve to sit on this throne? HA! Think again!” He sneered, uncrossing his legs, and sat up.

Nathaniel got into a battle-ready stance, splaying his legs. “What do you want from me?” Typhon smiled enduringly, studying Nathaniel closely. He brushed the king’s shoulder, placing the crown upon his head. Typhon dragged a finger under Nathaniel’s chin. “You are impure. You are a half-breed freak. Your daddy found a poor human and used her for deceitful purposes. He dirtied the bloodline.” He had rounded behind Nathaniel and placed his foot on the king’s back. “I will resolve that.” Typhon pushed the king with force. Nathaniel fell to the ground, his scythe clanking against the tile.

Nathaniel turned his head to gauge where Typhon was, but the discord demon had seized his jaw. “You also dirtied it, Nathaniel. But we destroy what is impure, yes? Fallen angels are impure, and you are nothing but an angel who had his feet pulled out from under him.” Nathaniel snarled. There was a reason Typhon was locked up. There was no reason for his madness, the demon just wanted to rule. But now, he used the king's past half-human heritage as validity. “ You don’t have royals blood. YOU. CAN NOT. RULE.” Nathaniel grabbed a knife from his coat pocket and slashed it across the demon’s face. Typhon let go of Nathaniel, stumbling backward. The king discarded the knife and regain hold of his scythe.

“You can fight me all you want.” Nathaniel hissed harshly. “I’d like to see you win.”

(sorry its short)

ember pondered this for a moment "I'm not sure…I mean if I had the child…what would I tell it about their father…or would I lie? I don't want it to die but- I'm worried about what Nathaniel will think if I keep it…I should have ripped that basterds throat out….I was too scared, I didn't want to die because I knew what would happen if I did…"

Lilith watched the children play. Well, she watched Percy try to get Rose to play with him. "I'm not sure, Ember. There are risks on both sides. I would worry more about complications than Nathaniel what thinks. You do know he was a victim of this situation too, right?" She sighed, summoning a glass of demonic wine. "His mother's husband wouldn't let him hear the end of it. He'll take care of the child regardless." She took a sip from her glass. "Now, what about Percy and Rose? What would you tell them? I mean, you could just tell the kid Nathaniel is her father and hope she looks like you. She'll never have reign over the throne, but since Rose is the crowned princess, I don't see that happening." Lilith grabbed Ember's hands, holding them still. "I know, but you were strong and will continue to be strong, alright?"

Nathaniel stood battle ready, watching as Typhon collected himself. Dark demonic blood flowed down his face, and he laughed manically. "Oh, dear Nathaniel. You are laughable. Please… I don't want to engage in a fight right now. I just wanted to warn you of what was to come. I will kill them, Nathaniel. I will." The last of his words echoed around the throne room, and Nathaniel lowered his weapon. Typhon was gone. This battle would return as a war. A war hell hasn't seen in years. Nathaniel fixed himself up and headed back to the drawing room.

Ember looked over to watch them as well smiling a little at Percy's attempts at playing with his sister she turned her attention back to Lilith and sighed "I know there can be complications hell there were slight ones with the twins but…I can't just kill the child it's mine I'm supposed to keep it safe, I would tell the children that they would have a new brother or sister but they would assume the father is Nathaniel…I just…I don't want this child to be treated differently I want it to be happy and safe that means that nobody can know about Azazel." She looked at Lilith flinching slightly when the woman grabbed her hands and she let out a deep breath before looking at her children "I have to be strong, for them."

Nathaniel’s mood had plummeted. How could this bastard of a demon come to claim his throne? He had no royal blood in him, and the foul name-calling was the tip of the iceberg. Nathaniel tried to straighten himself out, pulling down his blazer and dress shirt. His hair was tangled and tossed in weird directions. A new blemish further ruined his face. The king cursed under his breath, making a slow return to the drawing room. He trudged down the stairs, the blood from his face dripping onto his suit. Nathaniel picked his head up, entering the drawing room in a disorganized state. He looked over at the kids playing and Lilith consulting his wife.

Lilith smiled, ending her conversation noting Nathaniel’s return. “Of course, dear. No one will know it isn’t sire’s child. I do hope the best for you and your little girl.”

Nathaniel approached Ember and Lilith. “Sire, what happened?” Lilith inquired. Nathaniel shifted uncomfortably. “It’s a long story.”