forum Role play with an amazing person
Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 60 followers

Deleted user

Jona strolls into the house and looks around at the surprisingly roomy house.

"Well, it's a bit late to take it back. May as well eat it while it's hot." it grins, setting the bags down on the counter.

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

(Im sorry I keep calling jona they/them I just never had a character like this 😭)

She smiled a them and nodded "well I appreciate the gesture and I will gladly accept I'm starving I haven't been able to go to the store so I'm without food for the moment. " she giggled a little and flipped on the light switch in the living room and walked over to the counter slipping on a jacket that was on a stool

Deleted user

(It's fine lol)

Jona chuckles. "If you'd like, I can go get you food. But for tonight, let's relax. I want to tell you the tales of the town, too."

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

Eve smiled and walked over to where the food was and grabbed the bag her we can sit in the lounge and eat it'd be more comfortable I've mostly got all my furniture moved in but today is my move in day. " she laughed a little bit as she guided bona into the lounge and sat Indian style in a comfortable looking charge all her furniture was quite nice so was her house she was luck enough to buy this place it was beautiful but so cheap…

Deleted user

Jona chuckles.

"The sushi is mine, as well as the white rice and wasabi. The rest is yours. We share the crab rangoons."

Deleted user

Jona shrugs. "I wanted to. Don't worry about it."

It waits until Eve is done eating to start speaking.

"So. Would you like to know why you need to be inside after nine?"

Deleted user

"There's a murderer on the loose. Actuall, for the past four and a half centuries, there've been a string of very grisly murders. That's why the housing is so cheap." Jona sighs.

Deleted user

"One word: money. You really think this town can afford to lose people? That's part of why the housing is so cheap." Jona says seriously.

Deleted user

Jona shrugs.

"No damn clue. The worst part? They clean the bloodstains and just resell the house immediately."

Deleted user

Jona chuckles.

"You will. Just don't get careless and you'll do fine."

Deleted user

"Usually nothing. But if the murderer gets you. . . you'd better pray to whatever god you believe in that you die quickly. Because once the murderer gets you?"

It snaps its fingers.

"Game over."