forum Role play with an amazing person
Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

Hiya! sorry to just throw you in here but I did have an idea or another since I noticed your into more of a deranged kind of story (Idk if that's the word id use but I couldn't think of anything else so ๐Ÿ˜…)

But I figured we could do something a little similar to the one you're doing with izzyandviolins. But change it up a little bit Idk if it's possible but I like creepy stuff and I just wanted to hear your thoughts

Deleted user

"Deranged" is an exceptionally nice way of putting it, but sure.

Deleted user

I promise, it takes a lot to offend me. Speak your mind, Nyx.
Temps are a hassle, and besides, you already know I'll be using Jona.

grins well that's good I'm going to be using a character in progress named eve I will show you what she looks like but she's not my art or even my creation and of course, I always speak my mind ;) if it isn't do much hassle would you mind starting?

Deleted user

(Sorry lol.)
(What triggers do you have?)

Jona looks at the bodies hanging from the wall by their hands. All of them small bodies, barely recognizable as human, much less human children. All still somehow clinging to life. It smiles and walks out of the room, past two adults that were clearly dead, and out into the daylight. There wasn't a single spot of blood on its clothes.

(I have no triggers what so ever so your perfectly fine lol )

Eve was standing near a odd looking building as she scrolled on her one looking at random messages from her friends before slipping her phone in her pocket and looking around the surrounding area she'd just moved here so she didn't really know where anything was but she never moved from her spot

Deleted user

(Good. Certain things may need to go to PMs {Iz, I forgot to mention this, but that applies to our thing too} but most of it will be here. Again, viewer discretion heavily advised. I had some limits with Iz. It will be worse here.)

Jona spots the woman and smirks, disguising only its skin, turning it from its usual black to a cocoa brown color. Its violet eyes and white hair stay the same.

If she knew what has happened in this city by my hands, she would never have moved here, even considering how cheap this shithole is. it thinks to itself, walking up beside the girl. It makes its presence known to the woman with a polite smile and a small wave. It knew it must look like your usual punk goth, with its many piercings and its fashion sense.

Deleted user

"No, no, you're fine!" Jona says, laughing. Its mask was perfect, undetectable.

"My name's Jona. You're new in town, right?"

Deleted user

"I can tell. Though, in this town, getting distracted could lead to an unpleasant experience." Jona says, its face serious.

"Well, best of luck to you. And a word of advice: don't, under any circumstances, leave your home after nine o'clock." it says cryptically in farewell.

She just started at it in confusion " well I'll have to remember that thenโ€ฆ "

That comment made her uneasy but what it said next was even worse it made her blood run cold "w-wait why can't I leave my house past nine?? "

Deleted user

"Strange things happen in this town, Eve. Strange, horrible things. Nobody talks about it, but everyone knows it. It's not something I can talk about in broad daylight. But I can pop by for about an hour. When are you available for? Would six work?" Jona replies.

Deleted user

Jona smiles and waves.

"See you later then." it calls over its shoulder as it turns and walks away.

Once Jona is out of Eve's line of sight, its civilised mask slips into a feral grin.

That was too easy. it thinks to itself as its outline starts to crackle. The next moment, the murderer was gone in a wisp of smoke.

Deleted user

At exactly 6, Jona shows up at Eve's place and knocks, holding takeout bags. It hadn't appeared to have changed its clothes, but it was wearing black eyeliner, and its nails were painted black too.

Deleted user

Jona smiles and waves, then holds up the bags.

"I brought food. Chinese. I figured it would make my presence a bit less awkward." it offers.