forum 20 Questions With Your Characters.
Started by @Leshierian
tune

people_alt 73 followers

@Leshierian

My character will ask your character a series of 20 questions your character will answer them and ask the next person's character 20 questions.
Example:
My character:
What's your favorite color?
How many skips was the most you've ever skipped a rock?
etc.
Your character:
My favorite color is blue.
The most a rock I've thrown has ever skipped was six times.
etc.
Also your character:
What's your favorite food?
Would you rather be able to fly or breath under water?
etc.
Then the next person's character would answer those and ask a series of questions.
Both the answers and the questions are from the character's perspective so get creative with the questions (no inappropriate questions though, keep it pretty much SFW).

Okay, here we go.
Landers
1. What's your name?
2. Have you ever tried a hamburger?
3. Do you like hamburgers? I think I would like them if I ever got to try one.
4. What's your favorite weapon to use? I usually use my arms and hands, I don't wanna slice anybody.
5. Have you ever taken someone's life? I'm glad I haven't yet.
6. How many friends do you have? I don't have any.. yet.
7. I just found out not too long ago that people celebrate their birthdays, which sounds really fun! How do you celebrate your birthday?
8. Do you have any fun battle scars? I lost an eye in a duel and half a finger in another duel.
9. Do you play any instruments? I want to learn to play guitar.
10. Do you have a mom or dad? Apparently there are people who actually have one or both, so cool!
11. Do you have any siblings? I didn't know you could be related to someone like that, I wish I had a sibling, Heir told me they have a bunch of siblings. They're actually the person who explained what Siblings are to me.
12. If life gave you lemons what would you do with them? I'd draw smile faces on the lemons and give them each a hug.
13. Do you want a hug? I like hugs.
14. I'm sort of tall, at least for where I'm from, I'm 5'10". How tall are you?
15. If you don't like hamburgers, what's your favorite food?
16. Do you smile a lot? Cuz' I like smiling and I smile a lot.
17. Can you tell me a joke? I love jokes.
18. When was the last time you cried? I cried when my hamburger fell before I got to try it and Harli said I couldn't eat it off the ground.
19. Are there any games you like to play? What's you favorite?
20. Do you want to be my friend? : )

@sheabutter group

This sounds so cool!! ok
Ali
1. My full name is Ali'sen-dera Samul, but since that's a mouthful and a half, I just go by Ali
2. I do not know what a hamburger is. It sounds fascinating.
3. Again, never heard of a hamburger. I think I might like it.
4. My personal favorite weapon is a standard blaster but knives can be useful in certain situations.
5. Yes I have. It's not my favorite part of the job but when it's needed, it's needed
6. Friends are…an odd subject. I'd say I have four good friends: Robin, Maggie, Elidi, and Lybra.
7. My people don't celebrate birthdays either, which I think is a shame. It's hard just keeping track of your age in your head.
8. I've got a couple scars and I lost most of my hearing in an explosion a little bit ago.
9. I don't play an instrument. I can dance (technically), but it's been a long time since I have.
10. I used to.
11. I have a brother named Ten who just found again. It's been ten years (yes, ironic, I get it) since we last saw each other. He's a lot older and taller now, which feels wrong.
12. I don't know what lemons are either.
13. No thanks. Hugs aren't really my thing. I'll take a good high-five though. Or a thumbs up.
14. In terms of Earthen measurements, I'm about 6'5".
15. Earthen foods are strange, but I guess my favorite is oranges.
16. I smile when people make me smile and that's about it. Most of the time, my friends are the ones to make me smile.
17. I don't really know any jokes…the only ones I can think of don't make sense in your language.
18. The last time I cried was when I found out I lost my hearing. I relied on it a lot, it's actually kinda scary not having it.
19. My favorite game to play doesn't really have a name. It's a game I play with Ten where we see how many things from around the ship we can sneak into the vents without the crew noticing.
20. Um…sure. I'll be your friend.

Questions for others:
1. How old are you?
2. Do you have a job? What is it?
3. Do you like plants?
4. What's the thing you're most talented at?
5. Do you have any sort of small cultural traditions? Like in my culture, it's considered taboo to say the last name of someone who isn't your close friend or family.
6. Do you have pets? I would like to at least see a dog at some point.
7. Who do you trust the most other than yourself?
8. Where are you from? I'm from a planet called Tal'esia
9. Do you know any other languages?
10. Do you prefer being with people or being alone more?
11. Where's your favorite place to relax?
12. What's the weirdest word you know? I recently learned the word "piano" and I still don't know what it is. Some sort of Earthen instrument?
13. What's a thought that keeps you awake at night?
14. What's your favorite animal?
15. What's your credit card number? (I'm kidding…unless?)
16. How would you go about breaking a bone? (another joke…unless?)
17. What bigger cultural things do you celebrate? Like holidays and things?
18. What's your favorite Earthen food?
19. What was the name of your fourth-grade teacher?
20. Do you like the dark or the light more? I prefer the dark, it makes heists and jobs easier.

@sock group

Hey there, I'm Elliot Thelgo!
1. I'm 23!
2. Yep - I own and run an apothecary where I make medicines and offer medical services.
3. Of course! Though a seaside port isn't the most ideal place to grow them, I make do.
4. I'd say magic. Aside from healing, it's a lot of fun doing small tricks with it!
5. Hmm. In my culture there's this thing you get to do on your birthday where everyone gives you flowers, and then you make crowns and wreaths from them before giving them out again! It's pretty fun, and I kind of miss it now. I'll admit that I cried when Alexi gave me one last year.
6. I don't have a pet, but there are always a bunch of birds that hang around my apothecary because I feed them almost everyday.
7. That would probably be my (literal) partner in crime, Alexi! He's been my best friend for years, and I would trust him with my life.
8. I'm from a port city called Astrum. It has a lot of crime and nasty folk, but they go to me for help a lot, so I'm not as much of a target.
9. I know a bit of the Elvish language for formal documents and can speak a little bit of it too! I used to be more fluent, but my memory's not doing too good as of late.
10. I love hanging out with other people, but it can be tiring.
11. My favorite place to relax would be this one inn that Theo's mother runs! She makes the best spiced wine - really hits the spot during the cold months.
12. I dunno. What would be considered a weird word? Um, maybe serendipitous? It has a lovely meaning but I still can't pronounce it right.
13. That I'll outlive all of my friends. Uh… I try not to think too much about it. That, or any small embarrassing things I did that week.
14. I really like birds!
15. What's a credit card?
16. My bone or someone else's? I once broke my leg falling off a roof one mission.
17. There's a festival of lights and color celebrated exclusively in Trian, this one port city down south, to celebrate the harvest and bring good fortune. Alexi and I try to visit it every year. The food's amazing, and the decorations are beautiful!
18. Earthen? I don't know what you mean by that, but I love fruits and any dishes with fruits in them.
19. I don't know what fourth-grade means, but I had several private tutors as a child. I don't remember their names.
20. I like the light more. The dark brings bad memories.

Now that that's all done, here are some questions for others!
1. Do you have any siblings? I have a half sister, Touil!
2. Where'd you grow up? If you don't live there now, would you go back to visit? I grew up in Kara, the grand capital. I try not to visit it because of my father, though I do miss Touil.
3. What do you consider your greatest talent?
4. Did you do well in school?
5. Who, if any, is your inspiration or role model?
6. Are you married, single, or in a relationship? Alexi and I are… I'm not quite sure. But it kind of feels like we're a bit more than friends.
7. How close are you with your family? I've grown quite distant with mine.
8. Do you practice any religions?
9. How do you deal with stress?
10. How do you handle conflicts or arguments?
11. What's your biggest regret?
12. Do you have any bad habits?
13. What's your favorite color? I personally really like a light shade of yellow.
14. What do you think happiness looks like? I think it looks like all of my friends and family safe and doing well.
15. What's your favorite smell? I really like the smell of mint - it's this sharp and clean smell y'know?
16. What do you fear losing the most?
17. Are you proud of who you are? I'm still getting there.
18. What is one thing you always carry with you? I always have this crystal that Alexi gave me. I almost always wear it on my neck on a silver chain.
19. Who is one person you would never want to see again, and why? For me, it would be my father. I don't want to talk about why though.
20. What do you notice first in a person?

@Burn_With_Me group

Hullo, I'm Robin Harding!

1. I don't have any biological siblings, but me and my best friend Jimmy were adopted together, so we're legally brothers.
2. I grew up in an orphanage close to London, England. I don't think I would visit it… I don't exactly have fond memories of the place.
3. Erm… well, I dunno, really. I'm pretty good at climbing, and I write as a hobby, but I don't think I'm very good. I dunno. I'm not good at much. I suppose a good secret keeper? Lots of people confide in me, and I don't give away anything they don't wish me to. I suppose that could be a sort of talent.
4. I didn't have much of an education—I had some basic lessons on the alphabet and the letters' sounds and so on, but I had to teach myself to read and write. It took ages. After I was adopted, my parents sent me to school for a little bit and I did alright, I suppose.
5. My adoptive father. He is an extremely kind, strong, selfless, loyal man, who has truly helped me to become a much better person over the years.
6. Erm, I think I'm in a similar position to you. There's this girl I met in the orphanage… oh, Lord, I'm blushing just talking about her. I dunno. I want us to be more than friends too.
7. I never knew my biological parents. I suspect they both died. But I'm very close with my adoptive family—my mother, father, and best friend/brother.
8. I was always taught in the orphanage that God was real and that we ought to pray to Him and try to get to heaven and my parents take us to a Christian church on Sundays, but… I don't know. This world can be so wonderful sometimes, and in those moments I feel I know God exists. But other times it's so awful, and I don't see how He could. Sometimes I pray, but I don't really know who to. It's complicated, I guess.
9: Not well. I sort of just shut down and panic about everything. My brain goes into a worst-case-scenario mode and I just freeze and think that everything bad that ever could happen about this situation WILL go bad and I'm essentially paralyzed. I'm working on it, but it's rough work.
10: Also not well. I don't like conflict. I get agitated just seeing other people argue, much less being in an argument myself. It's a bit of a problem. I tend to get very passive aggressive and won't actually say what I think or want and I try to shut down the conversation and move on and if it doesn't… I just snap. I hate when I do that.
11: Not going back to the orphanage soon enough after I was adopted. I left the girl I like there, and I promised I would come back to visit, but I didn't. Then when I finally did go back, she had been adopted, and they couldn't tell me who had taken her in. So I lost contact with her for three or four years.
12: I have a bad habit of bottling up my emotions until I finally explode.
13: I love all shades of green—especially forest green.
14: I agree very much with your picture of happiness.
15: Bacon. There is nothing more joyous than the scent of frying bacon. I do agree the smell of mint is quite nice, though.
16: The girl I love. I'm afraid to tell her how I feel, but if I don't, she may drift away from me forever.
17: Not really. I still feel I have so much about myself that needs improving that I can hardly say I'm proud.
18: I used to always carry around two small photos of my parents that were left in my blanket when I was found on the orphanage doorstep. But once I was adopted and I had a real family, I slipped them into a book on a shelf. I still look at them often, but I'm content with what I have and don't feel like I need to carry them everywhere.
19: Billy. He bullied me relentlessly at the orphanage for years.
20: Their expression or mood.

Now some questions for other people!

1. What's your fondest memory?
2. Who do you know who gives the best hugs?
3. If someone were to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
4. What's your favourite book?
5. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
6. What always makes you laugh when you think of it?
7. What's your proudest moment?
8. Do you have any scars?
9. What's your favourite dessert?
10. What's something you wished people understood about you but generally don't?
11. Who would you die for?
12. Who wouldn't you die for?
13. What's your favourite thing about yourself?
14. Would you rather have the power of creation or the power of destruction?
15. Is there an insult that actually hurts you when people say it?
16. What's a really big pet peeve of yours?
17. If you could travel anywhere in your world, where would you go?
18. Have you ever had an experience so blissful you're almost convinced it didn't happen?
19. What are you most afraid of?
20. If your living-space was on fire, what three items would you instinctively grab?

@trainwreck404 group

Heyo! I'm Simon Marsden.

1. Oh god, I'm awful at picking favorites. I do remember loving celebrating Christmas with my dad's side of the family. They always were so chill about the crazy holiday season. I miss them.
2. My partner CJ, 100%. Their hugs are the best.
3. We always joked that my mom's would be called "Stupid Ways I Hurt Myself", so mine would have to be "Stupid Ways I Hurt Myself 2: This Clumsiness Is Genetic!"
4. I just said that about favorites! Uh…I really only read graphic novels because I can't focus on books anymore (thanks gifted kid burnout plus undiagnosed ADHD), so any fun queer romantic graphic novels.
5. Definitely more introverted, but I kinda have to be extroverted for superheroing.
6. Any of my boyfriends' stupid arguments. They argue over the dumbest shit sometimes.
7. Any time I decided not to run home on an empty stomach. Fast metabolism plus not enough food equals passing out in the middle of New York.
8. I do! I have a fun shiny gold scar across my eye. It glows when I run. Can't see out of that eye though.
9. Chocolate lava cake, although I very rarely have it.
10. I don't give a shit about what they think of me! Everyone assumes I care, which I usually do, but assholes on the street don't deserve my care.
11. Any of my partners.
12. Madeline or Xavier. I wouldn't care if they were about to die, which sounds shitty, but they've fucked over my friends in ways you can't imagine.
13. I can sing really well.
14. Creation!
15. If they call me useless or worthless, it really hurts.
16. When people let me beat them at anything. I'm not a sore loser, you can beat me! It's okay!
17. Italy! I've always wanted to go.
18. My first kiss with Dean. Sparks quite literally did fly and we may or may not have caused a power outage in the League base for a couple hours. It didn't feel real in the moment, but it sure does feel real now.
19. Losing any member of my team.
20. Phone, wallet, laptop. I have good priorities.

Questions for the next human! Some are normal, some are strange.
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be & why?
2. Would you ever join the military (or whatever your universe's equivalent of the military is) and why/why not?
3. What holidays do you celebrate with your family/found family?
4. Do you have stuffed animals?
5. How nice is your handwriting?
6. Who's your top Spotify artist?
7. What's your weirdest/most irrational fear?
8. Pick an unnecessarily specific favorite color.
9. What's your catchphrase, or something you say a lot?
10, How often do you read?
11. What was a family tradition you had growing up?
12. Summer or winter?
13. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
14. What is your least favorite sound?
15. Do you believe in soulmates?
16. What's your "self-care"?
17. What's your favorite smell?
18. What's your favorite icebreaker?
19. Would you change your height if you could?
20. What's your comfort piece of clothing?

@wittyxhandle group

Yarrow Frost!

1. ANY superpower? Telekinesis. It's usefulness knows NO bounds. I can just swoosh an object into my hands instead of getting up to go get it.
  2. Absolutely not. The Military Industrial Complex is a fucking nightmare.
  3. I celebrate Halloween. And I'll celebrate a little Yule and New Years. I've never had anyone do anything for me for Valentine's Day so I take advantage of the 90% off chocolate sales the next day.
  4. I have a very raggedy stuffed cat I got when I was a very small baby. I would like to find someone who could repair her.
  5. Handwriting? You could confuse me for a doctor, my handwriting is so illegible.
  6. It's a tie between Tilian and Hozier.
  7. My most irrational fear is jellyfish. I have never even been to the ocean.
  8. Nathan Young's almost supernaturally deep blue. … I said too much. DON'T TELL HIM.
  9. "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw" or some form of swearing. I swear a lot.
  10. I don't read nearly as often as I should.
  11. Around Christmas, my grandma and I would take those weird little butter cookies with sprinkles on them and dip them into coffee and eat them.
  12. Summer. I despise the cold.
  13. I have a chunky pair of Doc Marten knockoffs that make me feel like I can kick anyone's ass.
  14. The ding of the registers in grocery stores.
  15. Yes. Whole heartedly.
  16. Drinking coffee in a hot bath with music and maybe a candle.
  17. Fresh coffee.
  18. "What song is currently playing on repeat for you?"
  19. No. I like being the pocket friend.
  20. A flannel shirt I stole from Nate during a study session. I say 'stole', but he let me keep it for some reason. At the very least, he hasn't asked for it back.

QUESTIONS.

1. What song is currently playing on repeat for you?
  2. What's your favorite sound?
  3. If you could go anywhere in the world right this second, where would you go and why?
  4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
  5. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
  6. Do you collect things? If so, what?
  7. Describe your favorite outfit.
  8. You're stuck in a zombie apocalypse. What's your weapon of choice?
  9. What's your favorite movie?
  10. Did you have any pets growing up? If so, what were their names?
  11. Most embarrassing moment?
  12. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
  13. Describe your dream vacation.
  14. What was your biggest heartbreak?
  15. What's your favorite texture?
  16. If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be and why?
  17. What's your favorite song lyric?
  18. What career field do/did you want to go into? Were you successful?
  19. Thunderstorms or Snowstorms?
  20. If you could only eat one pastry for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

@klueekillz group

1. pinkpantheress - break it off

2. The sound of the rain, i don't care really care a lot where or when

3. The place where dead people are, maybe heaven? maybe a blank space? or, who know, nothing. Why? I just want to meet them again and say goodbye, i couldn't do it then..

4. A night owl!

5. I can't remember who told me but ¨When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.¨

6. Yeah, I do collect things! A lot now that i think of it. I collect pretty rocks, minerals and crystals, I also collect a lot of shells (I don't usually go to the beach but when I do I try to take as many as I can). I could say more but I don't want to be more annoying

7. I don't have a favorite one but I'll try my best:
    A tiny dress, looking like a Sweet lolita style or maybe a Shiro lolita! I love white and pastels colors so in almost all of my clothes I have something white and/or pastel. I like soft textures so i usually put more delicate clothes than usual.

8. I don't like violence so I'll just hide and try my best to protect others, but if you make me choose I will find maybe a bat or a katana.

9. My favorite movie? Hmm I don't think I have one, but I really love Ghibli Studio's movies!

10. I don't remember but I guess I did, everytime I want to name an animal I think of only a name but im not sure if I had one, sorry..

11. Almost everything I do is embarrassing but if think of something I'll say when I get on second place, my parents hated that and they told me i was a bad daughter.. yeah..

12. Art and music! Really loved when my group and I played music to the whole school..

13. A calm and warm place, not so warm I don't like hot temperatures, when I can listen to the sounds that or nature makes, the birds, a waterfall aah, I love nature and calm things..!
    What was your biggest heartbreak?
  14. When my ex told me that they only dated me because of money. Yeah I sound patetic and I probably deserved that but it really hurted..

15. Oh like I said, i love soft textures, maybe the sand or a warm and comfy blanket.

16. My older sister, sadly she died… I-I couldn't even said goodbye to her.. I miss her so much..

17. I really like Mitski and Cavetown lyrics, I mean, I almost kin every single song of them..

18. Im actually studying two things, a thing that I really like (magic) and the one my parents forced me to do.. Im sorry but I don't want to talk about it..

19. Noone! I really hate storms.. they scare me a lot!

20. Something sweet, I don't know why but sweet things give me nostalgia of something..

QUESTION TIME!!

1. Have you ever 'Dine And Dashed' at a restaurant?
  2. Would you rather have endless money or endless love? Why?
  3. Have you ever been in a car crash — And it was your fault?
  4. What was the last thing you stole or shoplifted? Why?
  5. Are platonic relationships or romantic relationships more important to you?
  6. Would you want to live in another time period? If so, which one?
  7. What was your favorite dinosaur as a child?
  8. Would you rather someone always tell the truth or protect your feelings?
  9. If you had to be trapped on a desert island with one friend, who would you choose and why?
  10. If you could find out how you were going to pass away, would you want to know?
  11. Would you prefer to work the night shift or work alone for eternity? Why?
  12. If you could start your life all over again, What would you do differently/change?
  13. What's one secret you are still keeping from your mom/dad?
  14. Do you like your name? Why?
  15. Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
  16. What's your favorite thing you own and why?
  17. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
  18. What is your biggest fear?
  19. What would you change about yourself if you could?
  20. What really makes you angry?

@Leshierian

Sebastian Cleary

1. Q-Have you ever 'Dine And Dashed' at a restaurant?
    A-Yeah, once with my dad when I was little. We were tight on money. Please don't actually steal, waiters aren't paid enough, my best friend is a waiter and he doesn't even make enough to support himself.
  2. Q-Would you rather have endless money or endless love? Why?
    A- As a poor person, I'd rather have money since I get enough love. Also, love doesn't feel like something you can just have you need to earn it (unless from your parent(s) that love should be unconditional).
  3. Q-Have you ever been in a car crash — And it was your fault?
    A- I've only been in a few small collisions. And yeah, maybe it was my fault once or twice…
  4. Q-What was the last thing you stole or shoplifted? Why?
    A- I haven't shoplifted since getting married. Lennon makes enough money, shoplifting would make me feel guilty.
  5. Q-Are platonic relationships or romantic relationships more important to you?
    A-Platonic for sure. I'm literally married platonically. Also, I'm aromantic.
  6. Q-Would you want to live in another time period? If so, which one?
    A- Honestly, no. We have come a long way in medicine, you know they used to think radium was good for your health.
  7. Q-What was your favorite dinosaur as a child?
    A- Triceratops, they looked cool.
  8. Q-Would you rather someone always tell the truth or protect your feelings?
    A- I'd rather they tell the truth. I've had some bad experiences with people telling me they feel one way but acting another way, and I don't have the energy to read between the lines that deeply.
  9. Q-If you could find out how you were going to pass away, would you want to know?
    A- Nope.
  10. Q-Would you prefer to work the night shift or work alone for eternity? Why?
    A- The night shift, I need to be around other people or I'll die.
  11. Q-If you could start your life all over again, What would you do differently/change?
    A- Probably treat Heath better than I did. I really, really regret that.
  12. Q-If you had to be trapped on a desert island with one friend, who would you choose and why?
    A-Heath, he's resourceful, likes the outdoors (unlike someone who will remain nameless), doesn't complain too much, responsible when it comes to rationing resources, and it'd take me longer to get annoyed with him.
  13. Q-What's one secret you are still keeping from your mom/dad?
    A- That I used to steal alcohol from his stash when I was underage.
  14. Q-Do you like your name? Why?
    A- It's okay. I don't really think about it all that much. I guess some nicknames people call me are annoying, like Basty, Sebby, and Seba.
  15. Q-Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
    A- Pretty good at lots of things, it seems more practical and I don't have a passion for anything in particular.
  16. Q-What's your favorite thing you own and why?
    A- My fridge, because all the food is in there.
  17. Q-If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
    A- I don't know, wherever, the people I love live. …So I guess right where I am.
  18. Q-What is your biggest fear?
    A- Jeez, that's a loaded question. But definitely, having kids or raising kids. I'd be way too worried about screwing up and them being messed up for life. I'd probably be a suffocating parent.
  19. Q-What would you change about yourself if you could?
    A- I'm not that dysmorphic anymore but if I could I'd like to have at least a little meat on my bones.
  20. Q-What really makes you angry?
    A- People who hurt my loved ones.

QUESTIONS

1. Do you like eating or sleeping more?
  2. If you had to choose between saving your parent/parental figure or your best friend which would you choose?
  3. Do you listen to meditations while falling asleep.
  4. Do you know how to make brownies without a recipe? (If you do, please make me some. I will love you)
  5. What's your stance on cartoons? Are they for kids or should the medium be more respected?
  6. What's something you still haven't gotten over that happened years ago?
  7. Are you a picky eater?
  8. Do you like road trips?
  9. TV or books?
  10. Do you like hiking?
  11. What's something that still makes you cringe every time you remember it?
  12. What's something mundane you're really passionate about?
  13. Do you like pineapple on pizza?
  14. Do you like cuddles?
  15. Do you have any pets?
  16. Rock, paper, or scissors?
  17. Do you have any little random scars? If so, do you remember how you got any of them?
  18. What's a food you're always hungry for?
  19. Would/do you wear overalls?
  20. Do you dye your hair?

@trainwreck404 group

Dean Harrison.

1. Do you like eating or sleeping more? Definitely eating, but if it's sleeping without the nightmares, that's a hard choice to make.
  2. If you had to choose between saving your parent/parental figure or your best friend which would you choose? Oh, fuck my parents. Bad vibes from the both of them. Also they're both dead, so… I'm not really sure I even have a "best friend", but I'd absolutely save my partners over my mom or dad.
  3. Do you listen to meditations while falling asleep? Nope. Can't do meditations, can't do ASMR, I just get real uncomfy real fast.
  4. Do you know how to make brownies without a recipe? (If you do, please make me some. I will love you) I wish, Simon and CJ would love that. But nah, the only think I'm good at making without a recipe is damn good burgers.
  5. What's your stance on cartoons? Are they for kids or should the medium be more respected? Dude, I'm 27 and Scooby Doo is still my #1 comfort show. Also, adult cartoons can be really damn good.
  6. What's something you still haven't gotten over that happened years ago? Charlie leaving. I could have helped him, I just didn't try hard enough. That kid's dead and I blame myself for it.
  7. Are you a picky eater? I like to say I'm not, but I do tend to get a little particular. Honestly though, I'll eat anything.
  8. Do you like road trips? The concept of driving around with your friends and having a fun time? Great. But because my entire childhood was like the road trip from hell, I can't road trip anymore. I'm stayin' right here in Jersey.
  9. TV or books? TV, my attention span can't do books.
  10. Do you like hiking? Not really. That's a lot of walkin' to get absolutely nowhere.
  11. What's something that still makes you cringe every time you remember it? There was a point in high school where I decided "maybe I'm not trans, maybe I'm just 'not like other girls'" so I like hardcore conformed to the straight girl persona. It was bad. Immediately shaved my head once I came back to myself.
  12. What's something mundane you're really passionate about? Scooby Doo.
  13. Do you like pineapple on pizza? Absolutely not, pineapple on pizza is disgusting.
  14. Do you like cuddles? Absolutely, but don't tell the team. Then they'll all be on top of me.
  15. Do you have any pets? I'd love to get a dog someday. Always wanted one growing up.
  16. Rock, paper, or scissors? Scissors.
  17. Do you have any little random scars? If so, do you remember how you got any of them? A couple? I've grazed my arms with several knives and blades, so there's those. I've also broken like all of my fingers at one point or another so those are all busted too.
  18. What's a food you're always hungry for? Anything filling, honestly. I'm also a cookout kind of guy so any staple 4th of July food.
  19. Would/do you wear overalls? Maybe if Henry made me. I wouldn't really do it on my own.
  20. Do you dye your hair? I actually do. I'm a natural blond but I dye it brown because I hate the blond with a passion. Reminds me too much of my mom.

1. Do you like fireworks?
  2. Favorite & least favorite month?
  3. Fantasy or sci-fi & why?
  4. Favorite color combination?
  5. Would you consider yourself a gamer?
  6. Who's the mom/dad/parent friend of your friend group or found family?
  7. Would you ever change your name & why?
  8. Sunrise or sunset?
  9. Are you a roller coaster person?
  10. What color makes you angry?
  11. Favorite song(s)?
  12. Favorite beverage?
  13. Favorite article of clothing & why?
  14. Do you like to be boiling hot or freezing cold when you sleep?
  15. Are you an impulse buyer?
  16. Could you ever kill?
  17. Favorite knick-knack that you own?
  18. How do you feel about your height?
  19. What's your favorite icebreaker?
  20. What are your pronouns?

@squiddicus language

I'm doing this with Riyah vel Rain

1. Do you like fireworks?
Definitely not. I really dislike loud noises, and they’re very overwhelming on my senses.
2. Favorite & least favorite month?
I would say my favourite month is April, because of all the plants in bloom and baby animals! I also love being outside and it’s the perfect weather in April – neither too hot nor too cold.
I don’t particularly dislike any month, but if I had to choose, I might say January, but only because the rest of the months all have a reason for me to love them! Also, it’s too cold for wild swimming.
3. Fantasy or sci-fi & why?
Fantasy – it’s more of an escape from my daily life. I don’t know if this makes sense but to me, it seems a lot more colourful somehow? In comparison, sci-fi has a darker, colder feel and I’d rather read something that feels like a warm hug.
4. Favorite color combination?
I like neutral tones like beige and fern green, but I also love soft pastel colours together.
5. Would you consider yourself a gamer?
I wouldn’t – I hardly ever play videogames! My friends Blaze and Nova are always trying to get me to race them in Spacetrack 2000, though.
6. Who's the mom/dad/parent friend of your friend group or found family?
I think that responsibility falls to Ceryn most of the time – she’s certainly capable of looking after us all, and unlike me, she’s willing to shout at people when needs be (which is why I’m not the parent of the group). She also gives good advice. And inspirational speeches.
7. Would you ever change your name & why?
I’d only change my name if it was necessary to evade capture, but for now I’m very happy with the name I was given.
8. Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise! I love mornings and the bright, pastel tones. Also, it’s a beginning rather than an ending.
9. Are you a roller coaster person?
Though it’s the boring answer, sadly not. But I do love the rides where you sit in seats suspended from a canopy, which spins around and lifts you up in the air. They always make me feel as if I’m flying.
10. What color makes you angry?
Unlike most people I know, I actually see the world with a sort of colour overlay, if that makes sense. Seeing a deep magenta colour always makes me feel angry and upset, because I usually see it in places of hurt and suffering.
11. Favorite song(s)?
I love the songs Your Bones and Love Love Love, both by Of Monsters and Men; they’re very relaxing to listen to and Love Love Love makes me feel seen. I relate to it somehow.
12. Favorite beverage?
I like drinking green tea or, on occasion, hot chocolate. Green tea helps me sleep and tastes safe and calming, while hot chocolate is basically the beverage version of a warm hug.
13. Favorite article of clothing & why?
I rarely go out without a poncho. Blaze will say I’m obsessed, and honestly, she’s probably right, but it’s just so comfortable. Besides, on my home planet, it’s pretty much all we wear. And you can get them for so many different weathers!
14. Do you like to be boiling hot or freezing cold when you sleep?
I can’t stand either extreme of temperature, in all honesty! I’m not good with boiling heat at all, though, so I’d have to go with the cold.
15. Are you an impulse buyer?
No – I have to think everything through. I know quite a few people who are, though…
16. Could you ever kill?
I’d rather not think about it, but honestly I don’t think I could. I feel far too much.
17. Favorite knick-knack that you own?
A fossil sea creature I found on a beach – I love the sea and natural history, so finding a fossil was the height of excitement to 7-year-old me.
18. How do you feel about your height?
No strong emotions? In my group, I’m quite average in terms of height, and I like it that way really. But I don’t think I’d particularly mind if I was taller or shorter.
19. What's your favorite icebreaker?
I don’t really love any icebreakers, as they can make me quite anxious sometimes. But I don’t mind simply telling people one or two facts about myself.
20. What are your pronouns?
I go by she/her. Thanks for asking!

My questions:

1. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
2. What’s your least favourite genre of music?
3. How many stuffed animals do you own?
4. If you were a shopkeeper, what would your shop sell?
5. What’s your lockscreen?
6. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
7. If you could go back in time and change the past, would you? Would you change anything specific?
8. Biology, chemistry or physics?
9. Have you ever played an instrument, sung in a choir, or been in a play?
10. Do you listen more to your head or your heart?
11. What do you do when there’s a spider in your house?
12. What are your hopes for the next few years?
13. Did you have a Harry Potter phase? Or something even worse?
14. How do you cope under pressure?
15. Favourite plant? (If you’ve ever bothered to choose.)
16. Who is your comfort book, film or TV character?
17. Who do you look up to most?
18. What’s the most memorable advice you’ve ever received?
19. If you had to dye your hair a neon colour, which would you choose?
20. What job did you dream of having as a child?

@sock group

Greetings, Aster Fairwind at your service!
1. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
I'd usually look over some documents. Then I'm out like a light after eh 10 minutes.
2. What’s your least favourite genre of music?
I don't think I have one since I love all manners of music heh! If I had to choose, maybe funerary music? But really, it's beautiful and sad in its own way.
3. How many stuffed animals do you own?
Zero. I'd prefer not to have any.
4. If you were a shopkeeper, what would your shop sell?
Why I am a shopkeeper, thank you very much for asking! Or more correctly a merchant. I sell all kinds of things - no matter what you're looking for I'll make sure to get it for you! For a price of course.
5. What’s your lockscreen?
My what? I've never heard of this lockscreen before! Is it from across the Great Sea?
6. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Taking down this one black market ring. I won't go into detail, but you'd be glad it doesn't exist anymore.
7. If you could go back in time and change the past, would you? Would you change anything specific?
Hmm that's quite a tricky question! Time's a fickle thing, y'know? I would probably talk to my brother more often. Control my temper better.
8. Biology, chemistry or physics?
Chemistry! I've messed around with potions before, and let me tell you they're quite fun when you're not fearing for someone's life! Hah. haha. Um-
9. Have you ever played an instrument, sung in a choir, or been in a play?
Believe it or not, I used to play the mandola when I was younger! Before the royal guards broke it of course. As they tend to do with a lot of things.
10. Do you listen more to your head or your heart?
I like to think I listen more to my head, but truthfully I listen to my heart more.
11. What do you do when there’s a spider in your house?
Burn it. Kill it with fire. Joking of course! Of course of course. Um- I would usually kill it with the nearest object on hand.
12. What are your hopes for the next few years?
I hope to continue building up my business! Also go on some more adventures if possible. Those two sentences don't go together, do they? Oh well, I'll find out how to do both.
13. Did you have a Harry Potter phase? Or something even worse?
I'm not too sure who this Harry Potter is, but I'm sure he can't be too bad, right? I'm not sure it would count as a phase, but getting into near-death situations sounds like an arguably worse phase than this Harry Potter. I'll have to look into him!
14. How do you cope under pressure?
Badly.
15. Favourite plant? (If you’ve ever bothered to choose.)
Ooh that's a hard one heh! If you asked Elliot I think he'd explode! Um- anyways, I'd say cacti maybe? They're resilient and easy to take care of and not too bad looking either!
16. Who is your comfort book, film or TV character?
Maybe Shifter? He's a renowned scout and spy in the Legend of the Mage King - I think he's pretty cool!
17. Who do you look up to most?
My brother - he was a famous captain in the navy before going rogue and becoming a pirate. He's… dead now.
18. What’s the most memorable advice you’ve ever received?
Don't worry about what other people think! You do you, and if anyone says anything about it, feel free to deck them!
19. If you had to dye your hair a neon colour, which would you choose?
I think I'd look great with blue hair!
20. What job did you dream of having as a child?
I wanted to be a captain like my brother, but developed a fear of the sea.

~*~

Questions:

1. Where did you grow up? Is this a place you’d go back to now or avoid?
  2. How is your current relationship with your family?
  3. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
  4. Do you have any religious beliefs? If you do, what are they?
  5. How do you deal with stress?
  6. What do you consider your most admirable personal quality?
  7. How do you handle conflict?
  8. What is the most pressing problem you have at the moment?
  9. What style of clothes do you like to wear?
  10. What's your most memorable scar?
  11. Who do you consider your closest friend?
  12. What's your biggest pet peeve?
  13. What's a memory you wish you could forget?
  14. Do you stay up later or wake up early?
  15. When was the last time you lied? What made you do it?
  16. Have you ever done something illegal?
  17. What's the weirdest job you would be willing to do?
  18. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Why or why not?
  19. What's your favorite smell?
  20. What do you fear losing the most?

@sheabutter group

with my other boy, Lybra San Disu!
1. Where did you grow up? Is this a place you’d go back to now or avoid?
On a military base on a planet called Calva. Not sure if it's still standing, but I wouldn't want to go back. Don't think they'd want me there.
2. How is your current relationship with your family?
Great! I really only have my mom, but she's incredible. I thought she'd be disappointed in my career choice, but she's pretty chill as long as I don't lose any more limbs.
3. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
My technical title is Second Republic's Public Enemy No. 1. I'm a smuggler and thief, and it wasn't my first choice, but I love it! Much more freeing than any stuffy office job I would've been stuck in.
4. Do you have any religious beliefs? If you do, what are they?
Meh. I think there must be some sort of God. I mean, I've traveled all over the galaxy, there's no way it all just…popped into existence. Something had to have created it, right?
5. How do you deal with stress?
Not well. Takes a good amount of drinks or at least an Advil. In more life-or-death situations, it's a toss-up of freezing in place or the most genius plan I've ever come up with, although Ali will debate that one. He wasn't a huge fan of my 'distraction kiss' plan.
6. What do you consider your most admirable personal quality?
I think I'm an excellent leader. I mean, I captain my own crew who listen to me, so I must be. I think I'm charismatic and good at giving orders and recognizing my crewmate's strengths where I am weak.
7. How do you handle conflict?
I'm quick to action and anger, which can be good or bad. If it's a physical conflict, like a fight, it means I'm the first punch landed. If it's a personal conflict, it means I can end up saying things I don't really mean just to try and win the argument.
8. What is the most pressing problem you have at the moment?
Uh, currently? On the run from the government. There are multiple warrants out for my arrest.
9. What style of clothes do you like to wear?
Comfortable clothes that make me look good. Look, I know talking about yourself is rude and whatever, but goddammit, I'm really hot. Why shouldn't I show that off?
10. What's your most memorable scar?
Well, I am missing my whole right arm and have had it replaced with a metal prosthetic, but if you're talking like scar scars, I have a big one down my cheek, ironically from the same explosion I lost my arm in.
11. Who do you consider your closest friend?
Robin Luez, my copilot, or Ali'sen-Dera, my mechanic/childhood friend/maybe current partner? It's complicated.
12. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When strangers ask how I lost my arm, like it's any of their business. Which it isn't. My new one works just fine, I can still move and pilot and work knives like I used to. Why does it matter what happened in my past?
13. What's a memory you wish you could forget?
Watching Ali being dragged away after being arrested and I couldn't do anything to help.
14. Do you stay up later or wake up early?
I'm a night flyer, through and through. I feel more comfortable in the dark. Which, as a pilot who regularly flies through dark space, it doesn't surprise me.
15. When was the last time you lied? What made you do it?
Hm. I lie about a lot. I've lied about my name (It's not Lybra San Disu. It's Libra Solero), and my mom being dead (very much alive and well), as well as who my friends are, why I'm in certain places..being a criminal involves a lot of lying. It's necessary for success.
16. Have you ever done something illegal?
Well, you already know what the answer is, but let's see if I can remember my official criminal record…
4 counts of second-degree murder (it's more than that though), assaulting a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest, transport and smuggling of illegal substances, inciting rebellion, multiple counts of robbery, harboring a fugitive, multiple counts of arson…I think that's it? There's actually probably more.
17. What's the weirdest job you would be willing to do?
Eh. Depends on how much I'm getting paid.
18. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Why or why not?
Well I don't really read much…probably the information guide of the last ship I stole. Does that count? It was very informative. Taught me how to hotwire the ship.
19. What's your favorite smell?
This is a really weird choice, but probably the smell of grease and smoke. Reminds me of home.
20. What do you fear losing the most?
My crew. They're the only family I have aside from my mom and I'd do anything for them. I never want to navigate a world without them.

QUESTIONS!!

1. Who's in your crew, whether it's literal or not?
  2. What's your best skill?
  3. Did you have a comfort object as a kid? What was it?
  4. What's your most wild theory about the world?
  5. Do you believe in aliens? I do. I'm kinda dating one. Maybe.
  6. Sunrise or sunset?
  7. Do you prefer the stars or the moon? I like the stars better, personally.
  8. What's your favorite weapon? Mine are knives.
  9. What's your favorite flavor of tea?
  10. Silver or gold?
  11. What's your favorite "forbidden food"? I've always wanted to drink a lava lamp.
  12. I'm sure you're already gorgeous beyond belief, but what would you change about your appearance if you could?
  13. Favorite accessory?
  14. What is personally attractive to you? Could be a physical or personality trait.
  15. What's your favorite number?
  16. Do you prefer being outside or inside?
  17. What's the most beautiful place you've been to?
  18. Pizza for breakfast or pancakes for dinner?
  19. Think before you act or vice versa?
  20. What's your absolute favorite thing to do with your best friend?

@Wykie

(hey @Alex i think someone already did the questions you responded to)

Don't worry, I got this bro

@sheabutter's questions
Hey, I'm Wolfram! Or Wolfgang. Or Timon. Or Tim. Or Tungsten. Or W. Or T. Your choice!

- Who's in your crew, whether it's literal or not?
I work with Hefestos, Oscar, Olga, and Florence. But if you mean "friend-wise", it's Simon, Carl and Cecília though.

- What's your best skill?
I'd say writing but I think it would be pretentious to say I'm good at it at all lmao

- Did you have a comfort object as a kid? What was it?
Actually yeah! It was a whale plushie, I still have her!

- What's your most wild theory about the world?
That everything is either too simple to matter or too complex to understand. So nothing matters virtually.

- Do you believe in aliens? I do. I'm kinda dating one. Maybe.
I'm sorry but no lmao. I mean, if you're dating one, guess they're real then, huh?

- Sunrise or sunset?
SUNSET SUNSET SUNSET SUNSET

- Do you prefer the stars or the moon? I like the stars better, personally.
I prefer the moon. In fact I call my boyfriend Sunshine and he calls me Moonlight :)

- What's your favorite weapon? Mine are knives.
Uhhh…. I never really used any, but… I don't know, Rapiers look kinda cool!

- What's your favorite flavor of tea?
I don't like tea actually. … … OK I HATE TEA-
- Silver or gold?
Gold. I have some silver piercings and some gold ones, gold stands out more imo.

- What's your favorite "forbidden food"? I've always wanted to drink a lava lamp.
I wonder what shrimps taste like, I'm allergic so the last time I had any was when I was a toddler. Also, dude. The only thing stopping you from drinking a lava lamp is societal expectations and your own cowardice, go for it, chase your dreams dude.

- I'm sure you're already gorgeous beyond belief, but what would you change about your appearance if you could?
Eh, I think I look a bit too skinny. I wish had more muscle definition. Don't let my boyfriend hear this though, he'd tear up for sure.

- Favorite accessory?
Dude, piercings. God I wanna get more as soon as I can!

- What is personally attractive to you? Could be a physical or personality trait.
Being in touch with your emotions. I'm asexual so the inside is what matters to me :)

- What's your favorite number?
I never though about this, but if I had to pick, I'd go with 74, for reasons. If you get it you get it!

- Do you prefer being outside or inside?
Definetely inside, unless I'm with friends or my significant other!

- What's the most beautiful place you've been to?
It'll sound ordinary but the rooftop of my university, at night. There's just something so… liminal about it!

- Pizza for breakfast or pancakes for dinner?
You mean people don't have pancakes for dinner????????

- Think before you act or vice versa?
THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. ALWAYS. NO DOUBTS, DUDE.

- What's your absolute favorite thing to do with your best friend?
Going to the mall to chat and walk around, even if we don't spend a dollar!

@Alex's questions.
Hello there, I'm Simon, you can call me Si though :)

- What do you think of people?
I really, really like being around people but it tires me a LOT. I kinda need a lot of time to rest and "socially recharge" afterwards :(

- Do you like your family? Why or why not?
I didn't have much contact with my family at all, so I'm pretty neutral. I'm closest to Carl but they can be a bit… over-demanding.

- What's your favourite food?
Sushi! I adore sushi but I mean… It kinda has 300 calories per roll so I've been avoiding it lately…

- What's your least favourite food?
Beans. I will NOT apologize, I refuse to be SILENCED IN THIS PLATFORM OK, BEANS SUCK.

- Do you have grandparents?
No, I never did! I don't have an immediate family.

- What's your favourite colour?
Teal, or grey. I like teal more, but I prefer wo wear more muted tones!

- What do you want to do as a job?
You mean what I already do as a job, right? Well, I'm a programmer. I mean, I'm also an accountant and IT assistent, but my dream job was programming and guess I achieved it… It's a lot worse than I thought, though….

- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'd love to visit Russia, I'm learning russian too so yeah! Russia bro!

- Do you like where you live? Why or why not?
… Not really… If you mean my town/country, it's fine I suppose, but I hate that I have to live 24/7 in the enterprise I work for. It's suffocating to be honest, specially since I have to share a room and uh… My past roommate was… A little less than a "nice" guy… God I don't wanna remember that, I don't have the guts to talk about that tbh.

- Are you single?
No, surprisingly… I have a boyfriend but honestly? He has an awful taste. I love him to the core but I have to say he doesn't know how to choose boyfriends, clearly.

- What are your pronouns?
Oh, I go by he/him, but I've been questioning going by he/they lately though. Thanks for asking, people do that less often than ideal.

- What's your favourite question to ask people?
"Hello, my dear compatriot. What are your thoughts on drinking water?" They either answer or get too confused to ignore the question. It's the superior way to make friends lmao

- What is your favourite T.V. series and/or movie?
I LOVE BOJACK HORSEMAN SO MUCH [Proceeds on spending 1h30 further dissecting every part of the plot in excruciating detail]

- Do you like your friends? Why or why not?
Well, sure, I guess… I don't think I have that many. I mean, I consider them friends but they probably don't think the same way, so…

- What's your weapon of choice?
I don't have or use any. I guess I can electrically shock my enemies tho?

- Who is your role model? Why?
Everyone except me lol. Now seriously tho, I compare myself to everyone, and everyone is so much better, so much prettier, so… sighs Nevermind, I just… I really don't wanna talk about that. Paul, Carl, Coraline and Wolfram. That answers the question well enough.

- What's your favourite type of music? Why?
Oh, hyperpop and weirdcore! It's so chaotic and sinthetized and fast paced and depressing in the lyrics and upbeat in the melody, it's peak music.

- What do you think of the internet? Why?
I practically live in it, I'm literally The Silicon. As in Silicon Valley to be clear. Nothing beats the pseudo-anonymity of those forums. It's incredibly vast and have you ever seen anything regarding Virtual Anthropology or internet history? It's so awesome! I could spend hours telling you about the development of viruses, internet phenomenons, God, it's more exciting than it sounds, I swear!

- What's your worst fear? Why?
ha ha The overwhelmingly crumbling panic-inducing fear that I'm forever trapped in this shitty body of mine and there's nothing I can ever do to change it in a way that matters unless I kill myself Spiders, they look gross, how about you?

- Do you like your name? Why or why not?
I'm neutral to it, it sounds nice I guess? I have 3 names so I generally prefer to go by Si instead of Simon, I hate Silicon tho.

QUESTIONS:

1. What's your gender identity and sexuality?
  2. What's your aesthetic? If you don't fit one, how does your clothing style look like?
  3. How are you? (No one ever asks this question :((((((, Alexa, play My Chemical Romance)
  4. How tall are you?
  5. What languages can you speak and which would you like to learn?
  6. Are you part of any religion?
  7. If you had to become either blind or deaf, which would you prefer?
  8. What is your IQ? Do you think you're smart?
  9. How do you feel about your own body?
  10. Thoughts on pineapple on pizza?
  11. Favorite season & favorite time of the day?
  12. Who is your favorite band/singer?
  13. Can you cook/bake? If so what's your favorite food to prepare?
  14. What are your hobbies?
  15. Do you have any collections? If so, what do you collect?
  16. How important would you say music is in your life?
  17. Do you have special abilities/powers? If so how do they work, if not, what would you like to have?
  18. What's a dream you never got to fullfill?
  19. What's your favorite flower?
  20. How often do you like to go out? Where do you usually go? Restaurants, parks, malls perhaps?

Alex group

(hey @Alex i think someone already did the questions you responded to)

Oh sorry. When I posted my response I didn't see the other response

@Leshierian

Marcelo Answering and asking.
(Sorry if I misspell anything, my cat is sleeping on my chest and I cannot move her under any circumstances)

1. What's your gender identity and sexuality? I identify as a man, never been asked that heh. And I'm pansexual.
  2. What's your aesthetic? If you don't fit one, how does your clothing style look like? probably cottage coreish, I don't really know that many. I like wearing both tight and loose clothes with varying degrees of naturey colors. Overalls or baggy shirts tucked into tight pants are my go-tos usually.
  3. How are you? (No one ever asks this question :((((((, Alexa, play My Chemical Romance) I'm pretty good, honestly thank you for asking. : ) Also my ex-partner used to listen to My Chemical Romance…
  4. How tall are you? 6'0… I kind of wish I was smaller sometimes cause then I could get forehead kisses way easier, with my current partner being 5'2 and all.
  5. What languages can you speak and which would you like to learn? I speak English and Spanish. I'd like to learn sign language and maybe french.
  6. Are you part of any religion? I was raised religiously but I've been distancing myself from it. I still believe there is something looking out for us even if it isn't god exactly the way he's always depicted
  7. If you had to become either blind or deaf, which would you prefer? stop. I'm a music-loving artist who wants to someday become a tattoo artist. I guess if I had to I'd go deaf since I'd still be able to draw.
  8. What is your IQ? Do you think you're smart? I've actually never taken an IQ test… I think I'm pretty reasonable.
  9. How do you feel about your own body? I'd prefer to be a little shorter but other than that I'm pretty happy with it.
  10. Thoughts on pineapple on pizza? Yes. My whole family loves it that way.
  11. Favorite season & favorite time of the day? Spring and summer, because Flowers. I like late afternoon and evening.
  12. Who is your favorite band/singer? Nope, I'm constantly finding new songs and bands so I haven't really become obsessed with a single band in a while.
  13. Can you cook/bake? If so what's your favorite food to prepare? Not very well, I can make box mac and cheese.
  14. What are your hobbies? Drawing, reading, overanalyzing a single song's lyrics.
  15. Do you have any collections? If so, what do you collect? Pens, I tell people I'm going to use them for inking my drawings but I just like buying pens.
  16. How important would you say music is in your life? Very.
  17. Do you have special abilities/powers? If so how do they work, if not, what would you like to have? Hah… no. unless you count being a pushover to be a special ability.
  18. What's a dream you never got to fulfill? Having a job before the age of nineteen.
  19. What's your favorite flower? I love flowers, don't make me choose. I even have flower tattoos littering different parts of my body—Yarrows, roses, lilies of the valley, etc.
  20. How often do you like to go out? Where do you usually go? Restaurants, parks, malls perhaps? I go out pretty much every day I have free. With Heath, my current partner we go to parks and other outdoor places since he likes being outdoors away from people. With my friends, we like going to the mall, the arcade, and each other's houses, sometimes even the lake.

Now for my questions.

1. Do you have any tattoos?
  2. Are you scared of spiders or bugs?
  3. What's something you couldn't live without? Aside from oxygen, food, or water.
  4. Do you like to style your hair?
  5. What's a joke that you had to have explained to you?
  6. Do you like Dancing or singing more?
  7. How's your relationship with self going?
  8. Are you more the damsel in distress, the knight who came to save her, or the dragon trying to kill them both?
  9. Do you read fanfiction?
  10. What does your wardrobe look like?
  11. What's your favorite beverage?
  12. If you don't already have any, would you ever want to raise a child?
  13. Where's your go-to cry spot? Where do you go when you're sad?
  14. How's your relationship with your parents?
  15. What are you most secure about?
  16. Do ceiling fans make you uneasy?
  17. Which would be worse to have an infestation of mice or lice?
  18. Ever ridden in the back of a pickup?
  19. Halloween or Christmas?
  20. How was your day?

Deleted user

Heyo, name's Gina, but most everybody calls me Glitch!

1. Do you have any tattoos? Yes! A small wifi symbol near my waist band, where my parents can't see…
  2. Are you scared of spiders or bugs? Lol, no, otherwise I'd be terrified of my own best friend.
  3. What's something you couldn't live without? MY PHONE!! Which Alya says is sad, but that's coming from the girl who didn't get a phone until she was sixteen, so there.
  4. Do you like to style your hair? Yeah, I usually like doing messy buns or letting it loose in big waves.
  5. What's a joke that you've had to have explained to you? The Y-E-S, E-Y-E-S riddle. My dad played it on me and my siblings and we all kept says "eeyes." Dad was dying for a full ten minutes before he finally explained it to us. The jerk…
  6. Do you like dancing or singing more? Definitely dancing; my voice sucks.
  7. How's your relationship with self going? Ummm, not exactly sure what that means?? I mean, I'm pretty confident in who I am. Got a good thing going here.
  8. Are you more the damsel in distress, the knight who came to save her, or the dragon trying to kill them both? Lol, probably the dragon. I'll only be the damsel if my boyfriend will be my knight…
  9. Do you read fanfiction? Yes, and write it too!
  10. What does your wardrobe look like? Stylish and trendy. ;)
  11. What's your favorite beverage? Mmm, tough. I'd probably have to go with the basics; Dr. Pepper, all the way.
  12. If you don't already have any, would you ever want to raise a child? Someday, but not before I fulfill my dream of being a reporter and journalist.
  13. Where's your go-to cry spot? Where do you go when you're sad? It used to be my bedroom. Nowadays, I go into my laptop and chill out in the code while it's in sleep mode. It's peaceful there.
  14. How's your relationship with your parents? Excellent! I mean, sure, I pretend to be embarrassed or annoyed with Dad, but only because I have a reputation to uphold!
  15. What are you most secure about? Probably my tech-savvy abilities and my friendships.
  16. Do ceiling fans make you uneasy? Lol, no??? Why would they??
  17. Which would be worse to have; an infestation of mice or lice? Ew, lice, definitely!
  18. Ever ridden in the back of a pickup? All the time.
  19. Halloween or Christmas? Oof, that's a tough one. I'd have to say… Halloween (please don't kill me, Alya!).
  20. How was your day? Hmm, ten-out-of-ten, tbh.

Alrightio, now it's question time (sorry if some of them might be basic).

1. What is your favorite movie?
  2. Do you like to read?
  3. Do you like peanut butter and chocolate?
  4. Who's your best parental figure?
  5. Favorite genre (book or movie)?
  6. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them?
  7. Have you ever traveled to another country (or other dimension, if you're ambitious)?
  8. What's an animal that just really weirds you out? Why?
  9. What, in your opinion, is your best quality?
  10. If you're a hero, how do you think you'd get a corruption arc? If you're a villain, what would be your redemption arc?
  11. What is your pet peeve and why?
  12. Who's your best friend?
  13. If you had a superpower, what would it be (unless you have a superpower, then just pick a superpower you would like to have)?
  14. What's your favorite environment?
  15. Do you like swimming? Why or why not?
  16. Would you ever do a haunted house? Why or why not?
  17. Which one of the four "cinnamon roll/could kill you" alignments are you (if you don't know what this is, google it)?
  18. If you dyed your hair, what color would it be?
  19. Fire or water? Why?
  20. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Why?

@s0ft_stardust group

Hello, my name is Nova and my creator is doing this at 2am so bare with us
What is your favorite movie? “The Road to Him”, a romance movie I watched with my wife Lux on our second date (Not a real movie, This is in their universe)
Do you like to read? Yes I do! I have a liking for historical fiction
Do you like peanut butter and chocolate? Chocolate! My husband Baxtor makes the sweetest desserts with chocolate.
Who's your best parental figure? I guess myself? I don’t really have one but I did learn to raise myself.
Favorite genre (book or movie)? Fantasy and Historical Fiction.
Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them? Oh too many to count my dear. This one on my nose was from a flying piece of glass, the other one on my eye was a dagger, but my biggest is from my hip to my armpit across my stomach. That was from a sword. These along with most of my scars came from my biggest war, The Death of Starland.
Have you ever traveled to another country (or other dimension, if you're ambitious)? Oh plenty of dimensions. I currently live on planet Zona in the Nox Dimension.
What's an animal that just really weirds you out? Why? In Zona Quarts, there are these huge eyes with angel wings that blare serien sounds when you pick flowers after 3am. That only explains why they weird me out.
What, in your opinion, is your best quality? My ability to be patient, that was a skill I had to learn for years.
If you're a hero, how do you think you'd get a corruption arc? If you're a villain, what would be your redemption arc?…Dear that depends on who you ask. I am both the hero and villain. My corruption arc was when I was betrayed by a sister, my redemption arc was healing from that trauma.
What is your pet peeve and why? When people lick their fingers to turn a page, just uncomfy for some reason
Who's your best friend? Emirsa! My dear friend from Hexa.
If you had a superpower, what would it be (unless you have a superpower, then just pick a superpower you would like to have)? Water breathing. Though that’s not in my magic practice, it would be nice to go into water without breathing complications.
What's your favorite environment? Like naturewise? Well I would say, dark oak forest? It’s nice to get lost into the mist and between the 20 foot tall trees.
Do you like swimming? Why or why not? I prefer not, it’s simply not a preference when it comes to activities. But I don’t mind swimming with my partners at the docks
Would you ever do a haunted house? Why or why not? I would! If you mean the amusement rides, they are really fun. If you mean an actual one, still yes! Some spirits are very friendly. At least the ones I’ve met in your world.
Which one of the four "cinnamon roll/could kill you" alignments are you (if you don't know what this is, google it)? Ah yes, I know of this. I am “Looks like could kill you, is a cinnamon roll”. My scars make it look like I’m unapproachable, but I’m a softie at times.
If you dyed your hair, what color would it be? Half black, half purple. Like my daughter!
Fire or water? Why? Well I am a fire witch, so you can assume what I would pick
If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Why? Oh no! I would dare mess with time travel. I prefer to be present, and to keep my head.

Alright! My turn to ask questions.

How easily do you laugh?
What’s your night routine?
What is something that brings you nostalgia?
What’s your go-to aesthetic?
Do you swear? If so, what's your most frequently used swear word?
Dresses or Suits?
How do you feel about children in general?
What do you do for a lazy/stay-in day?
Favorite sweet treat?
Who was your idol growing up? What did they inspire you to do?
Do you dream often or do you forget them?
Do you have a favorite flower? If so, why is it your favorite
Have you thought of traveling to a different dimension?
How many is too many stuffed animals?
How old were you when you first cooked?
Coffee, tea, or energy drink?
Do you have any tattoos?
What is your motto in life?
Did you have a good childhood?
If someone wronged you, would revenge be an option?

Deleted user

Hello Nova! The name's Ben, and I would like to answer your questions.

-How easily do I laugh? Far too easily. Mostly what my brother calls "maniacal laughter."
-My nightly routine consists of placing my weapon carefully underneath my pillow in case of a surprise attack, and crashing. I can change clothes in the morning…
-Nostalgia? Any farm house I see reminds me of home. And any dog I see reminds me of my pet Ruffus that I couldn't keep…
-Aesthetic… aesthetic… Oh! Steampunk definitely. [whispers] That's aesthetic right?
-Oooh…. swearing? Uh, no, I don't… Unless you count made up ones. Because then my favorite would be "Great Gonzo!" I mean, the cat may be small but he is mighty.
-Ew, neither. I prefer a set of armor.
-Children? Annoying. I should know, I am one.
-PANIC. I mean, uh, find ways to entertain myself/ others.
-ALL OF IT. Except for cheesecake. Yuck.
-My idol? Most likely my brother. He constantly inspires me to be strong even when things feels hopeless.
-We don't talk about those…
-I don't have a favorite.
-Like, ALL THE TIME. Annabeth won't allow it though…
-One? Idk you're talking to a dude here.
-Uhhh like two maybe when my mom was still alive.
-Coffee all the way.
-Nope.
-My motto? When people tell you you can't, do the opposite.
-Pretty good. Not as adventure-filled as it is now.
-No, revenge is the question and the answer is YES.

Now… for my questions…

1. Can someone please tell me how to make bombs when you live in the dark ages?
    Robert in the background: This isn't the dark ages!
    Ben: Shut up!
  2. Do you tend to throw yourself into reckless situations? If so, give an example.
  3. Do you have a favorite weapon? Tell me about it.
  4. What's your favorite painting, and who is the artist?
  5. Favorite song?
  6. Favorite snack?
  7. Do you have a favorite place to sit?
  8. What's your favorite animal?
  9. Do you have a favorite setting? A place or landscape that pleases you to look at?
  10. I know this is basic but I want to know your favorite color too.
  11. Favorite beverage?
  12. Favorite activity?
  13. What decade interests you the most?
  14. Have you ever fallen in love?
  15. What's your favorite season?
  16. Do you have any pets?
  17. Do you like to dress fancy from time-to-time?
  18. Do you have a favorite book? What's the name and who's the author?
  19. Favorite flavor?
  20. What's your favorite form of water? Snow, river, rain, etc.

@Rabbi_Arsonist group

BET!!

Milaka;

1. Milaka Serenity!
  2. A What?
  3. I don't even know what those are o(TヘTo)
  4. MY FLAIL!
  5. Uhmm, well it wasn't a human.. I think- It was a Reisu okay?!
  6. Oh 3! We have known each other for a bit :D
  7. Nope, I used to with my family. But not anymore!
  8. Yes! I wouldn't call it a scar, but I am half blind.
  9. Nope
  10. Used to :D
  11. Not that I remember
  12. Make potato Salad-
  13. Yes! I love hugs! :D
  14. 5'7
  15. Personally My favorite Food is Onigiri
  16. I do smile a lot, I'm the mother of the group so I must give everyone hope! Especially because of our situation.
  17. What does a detective do before he goes to bed? He goes undercover!
  18. Oh No! Poor hamburger :( Well the last time I cried? I don't really remember.
  19. Not really :/
  20. SURE! Though, we probably live in different time lines 😢