forum Witch High School RP 5/5 (CLOSED)
Started by Cuji
tune

people_alt 63 followers

Cuji

Magic blossoms throughout the realm of Astura. Astura is home to the witch race and all witches are born with the power of one of the eight elements. When a child is born, part of their Initium is to receive a cut on their palm to reveal their blood. (An Initium is kinda like a witch baptism. It's a ceremony for a newborn, just no one is baptised.) The colour of a witch's blood determines the elemental power that they possess. The elements and the colour they are associated with is as follows:

Air - Light Green
Earth - Dark Green
Fire - Red
Water - Light Blue
Darkness - Black
Light - White
Ice - Dark Blue
Electricity - Purple

Due to the colour of a witch’s blood, it is clear that the colour or hue of a witch’s skin will be different. Those with darker blood have darker undertones while those with lighter will be more pale. The colours will give the skin a bit of a green/blue or purple undertone. This is all considered normal in Astura. (I hope this all makes sense with how witches appear due to different coloured blood)
Gavix School of Witchcraft is Astura’s most refined and prestigious school and where our story will be taking place. We will be following 5 young witches as they start 7th grade, seeing what adventures and troubles they get themselves into.

Also just some quick lore that I feel could be important/make for good dilemmas and whatnot.
Realms:
Astura - Witches
Aware of the Realms and capable of Realm-Jumping
Also home to phoenixes, will-o’-the-wisps, gargoyles, salamanders (the mythical kind) and wolpertingers (google it, they are cute)
Earth - Humans
Unaware of the Realms and not capable of Realm-Jumping
Hooman is silly and weak. We have giraffe :)
Eva - Elves
Elves don’t have magical powers but have the ability to connect with nature and listen to it. They are peaceful and wise creatures. Eva is also the home to hippogriffs,
Aifore - Faeries
Aware of the Realms and capable of Realm-Jumping
Tricky and mischievous creatures, Faeries often are deadly trouble makers. They have an obsession with human meat and tend to lure children into faerie rings, causing them to Realm-Jump into Aifore. I think we can all assume what happens to the poor child…. Anywho, only a few Faeries Realm-Jump to Earth once a year to replace Faerie rings as Realm-Jumping is illegal and they don’t wish to get caught. Aifore is also home to unicorns and pegasus'
Esul - Centaurs and Fauns
Also unable to wield any magical abilities, Centaurs and Fauns live opposed to each other, in constant war over land. Smart but single minded, Centaurs and Fauns haven’t been able to solve their troubles for many, many years. Esul is also home to griffins,.
Oceana - Mermaids
Unaware of the Realms but capable of Realm-Jumping
Mermaids are very chill and relaxed creatures who don’t care for much. Hence why they have never created enough power to Realm-Jump. They live in peace with many ocean creatures including kelpies and sea serpents.
Turrak - Ogres, Trolls and Giants
Although seemingly scary, Ogres, Trolls and Giants are rather gentle and kind creatures, they live in harmony in Turrak and keep to their districts, Giants in the mountains, Ogres in the caves and Trolls in the forest. Turrak is also home to dragons.
Angels
Angels are like guardians of the Realms. They exist in time and space but don’t reside in a realm. No one has ever met an Angel. Angels are like Gods.

REALM-JUMPING IS ILLEGAL. Angels deemed Realm-Jumping a forbidden act as to keep the peace between all realms. There are dire consequences and just because creatures decide to continue Realm-Jumping (looking at you Faeries) it is not ok to do. (Angels cannot see everything so yes there are cases where creatures have successfully Realm-Jumped. Still, not ok to do it.)
Realm Jumping is only possible through great power that can break the energy between time and space. Hence why habitants of Earth, Eva, Esul, Oceana and Turrak do not know the existence of other Realms. They do not have the power to create such a break in time and space. (Mermaids do but they chilling).

Hello. Sorry for the info dump but this could be useful in the future XD So basically this is a witch high school rp and we are witches starting in grade 7. Don’t really mind where the story goes.

Rules:
I don’t have too many but one that is important is we are all 13. We can’t have 17 years old's in grade 7, that's weird.
We are also witches and witches only. No you cannot be a Faerie who illegally Realm-Jumped (more on that below) into Astura. (Witch has no gender attached to it. It is the name of the species.)
And basically just be nice and don’t make your character op. This also means your character can only have one elemental power. It doesn’t matter which, we can have double ups (like two off us have the fire elemental). But only ONE ELEMENT FOR A WITCH TO POSSES.

I’m only gonna have 5 people max cause it’ll get busy with too many characters.

Name:
Elemental Power:
Appearance:
Personality:

Cuji

Name: Seraphina Carlisle (Sera)
Sexuality: Bi
Elemental Power: Electricity
Appearance: Short white hair (bob), has a tendency to stick up due to static electricity. She has purple eyes and a purple undertone to her skin due to her blood. She is rather short for her age and hates being teased about her height. She prefers to wear denim and cotton to prevent static electricity and she is normally seen wearing jeans, denim shorts and a button up. She prefers sneakers over any other type of shoes because it's the easiest to run in.
Personality: Sera is known for being snarky and smug but she is just confident in her powers, being trained by her parents since she was little. She is super protective of those she cares about and although she prefers to fight from a distance so she can use her powers to the best of her ability, she won’t hesitate to get up close with her enemy. Sera also doesn’t fully understand the concept of physical space and will get up in your face if you’ve picked a fight with her or she finds you attractive. Then she will shamelessly flirt with you to no extent.
Other: Sera is the daughter of two well known and powerful witches, a lesbian power couple.

@RiverTheSeawing

(I have a few questions. How prominent are the undertones? Like, if I were to add a layer of skin colour on top of the blood colour how transparent would the skin layer be? Are the eyes set to the colour of the blood or is that only the case for some? Also, what category would cyan be placed in or is it impossible?)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(This seems fairly interesting! I have a few questions relating to the OC I wanna use, so I'm gonna have to make her a character page for you to look at (and draw her so I don't have to upload a Gacha screenshot), but I'm interested in joining!)

Cuji

(I don’t really know how to explain it, you know how we blush and your faces go red? Well if I had blue blood, my face would turn Blue. So guess not too prominent but things like blushing were blood rushes to the face, it would be more obvious. Eye colour is anything your want for your character. And cyan wouldn’t be possible.)

Cuji

(This seems fairly interesting! I have a few questions relating to the OC I wanna use, so I'm gonna have to make her a character page for you to look at (and draw her so I don't have to upload a Gacha screenshot), but I'm interested in joining!)

(Sweet! I kinda want to draw my OC too but I have to find time)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(Since I'm not sure if looks or personality should realistically tie into her powers, I decided to ask you after showing you what she looks like and a general bit of info on her. (gnore that she's a Danganronpa ship kid; most of my OCs are because I don't rp much but write stuff for Danganronpa all the time and have an idea for a next-gen story. Here's her page! Ena)

Cuji

(Since I'm not sure if looks or personality should realistically tie into her powers, I decided to ask you after showing you what she looks like and a general bit of info on her. (gnore that she's a Danganronpa ship kid; most of my OCs are because I don't rp much but write stuff for Danganronpa all the time and have an idea for a next-gen story. Here's her page! Ena)

(She works well! You’d just need to give her an elemental power :)

Cuji

(This still open? It sounds interesting! I think I have a few characters that I could kindof edit to fit into it)

(Yes still open!)

@Pizzaz11 group

(This still open? It sounds interesting! I think I have a few characters that I could kindof edit to fit into it)

(Yes still open!)

(Cool! I'll fill out the character thing in a bit ^^)

@Pizzaz11 group

Name: Squid Ayleo
Age (just added this one to clarify): 13
Sexuality: Gay, though he doesn't really know so yet
Elemental Power: water
Appearance: he stands at about 5 feet and 5 inches tall, with slightly tanned skin that of course has natural light blue undertones. He's usually dressed in semi-formal wear, meaning dress shirts and pants, although they're commonly dirty from playing around. His eyes are dark brown and almond shaped, and he has short black hair with bangs that commonly fall in front of his eyes. His face is littered with freckles and his mouth is naturally just the tiniest bit downturned, almost pouty.
Personality: He's a very nervous kid, commonly tripping over his words. He is a little bit of a pushover, but despite that he's always trying to make friends with people. He's just a pleasant kid to be around, making sure everyone's happy all the time and helping whenever he can

@Gaytective-Saihara

Name: Ena Yumeno
Sexuality: Lesbian
Elemental Power: Fire
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Ena is a very optimistic and creative person. She's a bit more on the extroverted side, sometimes energetic and other times more calm/laid-back. She is also passionate about what she enjoys, supportive, and caring

Cuji

(Wonderful. We'll wait a little bit to see if anyone else wants to join and then we might start :)

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Name: Julian Rowland (Jules)

Sexuality: Bi

Elemental Power: Light

Appearance: Drawing of Jules. He’s older in this. Julian is 5’2, small for most 13 year-old-boys. He has tousled silver hair, with short bangs. His hair used to be a light brown, but around the age of 7, it started to go white. It’s longer in the front, but shorter in the back. He had round, slate blue eyes with goldish-white specks in them. He had a heart-shaped face and a dainty nose structure. He has an écru skin tone that leans on the paler side. Most can swear he has no color to him. Jules is pretty small and has an elfin figure (Small and delicate). His hands are soft and delicate.
Julian tends to wear a maroon vest with a soft pink button-up. With that, he wears brown dress pants and leather boots. On an off day, he might wear a blue sweater with a red-ish collar, red-ish trim at the bottom, and red-ish sleeve ends. He wears light wash jeans. Along with it, he’ll wear tennis shoes.

Personality: Julian is known for encouraging his friends' and others' ambitions, goals, and ideas. Even if it appears to be destructive. He does, however, have a habit of pointing out flaws in plans. He is dependable and will go above and beyond what is expected of him, and you can confide in him about your darkest secrets. He is a keen observer, picking up on even the tiniest details and potential danger signals. Julian is a dedicated and hardworking individual when it comes to magic. Julian is overly modest and will scurry away from any questions about his lineage or abilities. He cares more about your feelings than his own. Any compliment will be met with skepticism. He is altruistic, which means that his gentle and sweet demeanor makes him vulnerable and easily manipulated. He is also extremely truthful and forgiving.

Other: His parents are more towards the fancy and higher power side. He doesn’t like to talk about that. He also doesn't know what his abilities entail despite learning about them from his dad.

(Let me know if you'd like me to change anything)

@RiverTheSeawing

Name: Lumi Toivonen
Sexuality: Aroace
Elemental Power: Electric (chosen purely for the colour of the blood)
Appearance: Short (like 5') and young-looking baby-faced girl. Her cheeks and nose are dotted with freckles that swirl just under her big, round Electric Blue (#7DF9FF) eyes and she has sharp almost monster-like teeth. She wears round glasses, since her eyesight isn't that good, that seem to glow white in the dark. Her blood is Neon Purple (#B026FF), making her blush look Dark Lavender (#7A4988). She wears a black t-shirt, a purple and blue pleated plaid skirt and black high-tops.
Personality: Lumi is friendly and talkative. She can be trusted with secrets and is willing to go against authority for her friends. She loves high speeds and doesn't like getting wet.
Other: Lumi has a brother who'll really only be mentioned.

Cuji

Gavix School of Witchcraft was Seraphina's dream school to attend. It was the most prestigious and the best witches all graduated there, including her parents. Sera walked into the school grounds, a smile on her face. She had passed the entrance exam with flying colours and was now enrolled at her dream school. Being the daughter of two of Astura's best witches, Sera was destined to become a powerful witch and from being trained since she was little how to hone and use her powers of electricity, Sera was well advanced for her age range.
She walked through the halls of the school. Centuries ago, it was the home to royal witches, a grand castle in the shape of a square with a garden in the middle. Sera walked down hallway of the west wing where are locker was stationed.
135, 135… She repeated to herself she scanned the lockers for hers. She was carrying a bag full of textbooks that we would place in her locker, once she found it.
"Aha!" Sera muttered to herself as she found her locker and put in the code to unlock it. She began to unload all her books wondering how she could decorate it to her liking.

(So basically just kinda write a little more about your character. It's the first day of school and yeah! Also the school looks like this. Its not exactly like it but to get a rough idea of what it does look like. Where it says 'Great Chamber of the Dome' on the map, that's just the garden, a place where most people hang out during recess and whatnot. That's what the castle looks like but it is also on heaps of land and many of it is used as outdoor training, whether it is combat, long range training etc. There is also a forest which may or may not be home to some possessive gargoyles. :)

Cuji

(Oh yeah we are lol. I thought I sent something saying we shall but I guess I forgot to click send lol)