forum why don’t you tell me my future, why don’t I sell you my soul (medium size group rp)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Okay so our characters are a group of teenagers who sold their souls to the devil for eternal youth. But when it comes time to collect? They run. Usually people don’t run from the devil, or can’t, but these kids’ life of hedonism isn’t over yet and it’s now or never, eternal suffering or eternal mayhem.

So uh it’s like Dorian Gray but there’s more of them. Fun? Anyways, I need like 3-4 other people for this, join at your leisure. Very simple road trip buddy comedy type plot, with wiggle room for any side stories you want to run by me, I’m pretty chill and at happy to include anything you feel might be cool so long as it’s not tremendously stupid.

Rules are no smut, swearing and violence and gore are all cool if you’re cool just don’t overdo them, no character is truly immune to propaganda consequences so no Mary Sues, have fun, and let’s get chaotic!

Template to be posted when people join.

Deleted user

I just realized that this is like half the plot of cuphead oof-

Deleted user

(May I see a writing sample? I don’t think we’ve met.)

@Twoex group

(I don't think we have either! I'm relatively new to the site, I joined a couple months ago at the recommendation of a friend that used to use this site fairly often a few years ago. It's a pleasure to make your virtual acquaintance. I hope it's okay that I just pulled a post I made in another roleplay? This one and this one probably represent my average response length, though it does partially depend on the people I roleplay with because I try to match their responses.)

"You can call me Sars," He interjected quickly but softly as he meandered into the room. His eyes dragged around the room rather than focusing on the princess, and he took a liking to examining a large mirror on the wall. "Apologies for the unexpected arrival, your highness," Sars tacked on before finally looking towards the princess. So young to be a queen, she couldn't be any older than twenty. Her innocence shined off her wide-eyed face as clear as a precious diamond resting upon a purple velvet pillow. "You see, it would be foolish to say that the position you are going to receive isn't coveted by many of your dear relatives," Sars stepped to the princess' dresser, his eyes caressing each little hair piece and jewelry bits laid out, "We have come to ensure your safety and success." Sars picked up a small gemstone pin before tossing the princess a lax smile, "After all, our presence here is enough to prove your guards are a bit… lacking."

Deleted user

(Honestly your writing style is peak vibes, I’d love to have you! You’re so much better with words than I am lmao.)

@Twoex group

(Ahhh I'm so flattered! Thank you, you are too kind! I've seen your roleplays here and there and you always seem to have such great ideas!)

Deleted user

(I’ll post a template for y’all, we just need one more person to start and if someone else would like to join they can otherwise I’ll just use two characters.)

Deleted user

Name:
Age/Apparent Age:
Gender/Pronouns:
Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Theme Song(s)?:
Other:

Deleted user

Also, question for the group: should this take place in the present or future, and what time period should our characters have achieved their immortality in? I’d say like 1800s and future but it’s up to y’all!

@Oakiin

Also, question for the group: should this take place in the present or future, and what time period should our characters have achieved their immortality in? I’d say like 1800s and future but it’s up to y’all!

That works for me!! I already have this character set up to be from the victorian era

Deleted user

Alrighty then, let’s work on our characters and I’ll post a second one to use if nobody else joins!

Deleted user

Also, since it’s future I’d say a solarpunk/cyberpunk earth, 2300s? Might be neat? Where space travel is a dream only the rich achieved, and those who were left on a burning earth decided to cool it down and make it green again? Idk? Just some ideas.

Deleted user

Do you have any preference for how they wound up selling their souls?

Uhh I would think it was a fuck around find out kinda scenario but I don’t know otherwise lol sorry.

@Oakiin

Ok, just wondered if you had something specific in mind ^^ I'll post his later, I gtg for right now

Also, I love that idea for solar/cyberpunk!!

@Twoex group

(I figured I should probably clarify before I make a character, did they know each other before selling their souls? Or did they find each other after? Did they sell their souls together at the same place + time or more on an individual basis?)