forum Pet Zombie???? Closed //stalkers welcome//
Started by @Celeste_X0X0_ group
tune

people_alt 82 followers

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Frenchie tensed at the new voice, still keeping her knife trained on David. "Oh so there's more of you! What, is he your muscle for when subjects try to escape?" And then the zombie walked into the room. Her eyes widened but she resisted a scream. "And how do you explain that?" She stepped close enough to dig the point of her knife into David's chest. "You're not really making me feel like you have good intentions. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't put this through you and spare myself the trouble."

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Jesse slowly takes the silencer from Onyx, looking at Clovis as she did as if to silently ask permission.
"The names Jesse Nahdi" she states plainly as she makes her way towards the front of the RV, setting the silencer in the cup holder beside the drivers seat. Up front the steering weel was a bit battered, the leather flaking off as well as the seats. It was all a creamy tan color that she's tried her best to make it not look disgusting and for the most part she succeeded.
Jesse turns around to look at the two "What can i call you two?" she asks

Cass had taken his tools and washed them off a good bit along with his belt so it looked at least a little more clean. Now the tools lay on the back porch as well as the belt so it could dry.
Gushes of wind would flood past them periodically as they all sat outside. Ophelia was playing in a small patch of clovers, trying to find one with four leaves. Cass sits on the porch watching as the man pitifully attempts to keep himself standing. He stands, stepping over to him rather quickly. He knew he was a potentially untrustworthy person but his fatherly instincts take over. He overs his hand to him "hey you're okay. You're safe" he says, trying to be reassuring and comforting but he had no idea how much it would actually work.
As Cass holds out his hand for the man, he feels small droplets of water landing on his arm. The storm was rolling in much faster than he expected.
There wasnt much that could be done about it though. He guessed all of his plans would have to wait for today.
"here lets get you inside" he says softly, trying to hold eye contact with him. He wasn't about to leave him out here in the rain.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Jax looked up at Cass. He'd been alone since he was twelve with no one to bond to. He could survive on his own without his help, but his body and the other half of his mind told him otherwise as he doubled over. He felt nauseous, the pain in his arm still killing him to a degree. In this state of weakness, he needed all the help he could get to recover. He looked oddly thin from the lack of scavengeable food, and each step he took was shaky. Jax grabbed onto Cass' hand, slowly matching in time with his steps. The man appeared to be a little older than he was, off by 5 years. He looked into Cass' eyes, well his only good eye, and smiled. Something he hadn't done in years. Smile. "I don't think I am okay." Even though he was smiling, his tone was still flat. Void of all emotion. He wasn't going to show it easily to this stranger. Even though it's been years, and he'd been recovering moderately. Jax was still reserved in his own right.

He felt the droplets fall on his face as they freckled his skin. He glanced up at the sky, watching the dark, angry clouds obstruct the bright sky. As Cass brought him to the back porch, thunder rumbled in the throat of the dark sky. "I don't like thunderstorms," Jax muttered. "They're scary." And in his own right, Jax was sometimes like a child. He liked Cass' comforting tone and reassurance. He missed that from his own mother. He looked up at the thunderous sky once more before he was led inside.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(Hey sorry I haven't posted like at all tomorrow I wasn't feeling good and was really busy. I should have said something my b. I'll post in a little bit tho^^)

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(thank you TT^TT)

His touch is gentle and he holds his voice in a low, soft tone so as to not freak him out anymore than he has already.
on second thought…I don't know if putting him in the shed was the best idea… he thinks to himself as he walks Jax slowly across the backyard and onto the porch.
The wind picks up and the rain does as well, soaking into their hair and clothes. You would think the cold water and wind was refreshing but the weather hadn't been the warmest lately and they didn't think it'd get any better. Cass wondered if the cold would freeze the zombies to some extent if the weather got too severe. Maybe immobilize their joints temporarily. He doubted it though. It was his wishful, yet unrealistic thinking. Though he was sure there was some science behind it. He isn't too smart in that category so he tries not to dwell on it often.
Ophelia runs up to the door, her feet kicking up small droplets of rain from the grass as she does so. She reaches up to the slippery handle and swings the door open, holding it for the two. While Jax was "asleep" Fia had Cass put her hair in two braids now resting on her shoulders with small dandelions intertwined in her curls.
Cassius leads Jax inside, looking back to his daughter to make sure she would come in as well. Which she did, locking the door behind her.
I could have simply put him inside and watched for him to wake up. No he would have gotten blood and dirt everywhere. This is fine
His thoughts swirl around in his head as he questions his judgment, hoping he wasn’t doing anything wrong. Cass’s worry for the man now overwhelms his discernment of trust as he tries his best to think of how to properly take care of him.
(he's so worried)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Hey sorry I haven't posted like at all tomorrow I wasn't feeling good and was really busy. I should have said something my b. I'll post in a little bit tho^^)

(As someone who also feels like crap, I appreciate this)

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(As someone who also feels like crap, I appreciate this)

(lol im glad. i hope you get to feeling better as well :,)

Jax’s body shook from the rumbles of thunder in the sky. He hated storms like these. They brought back—distant memories. He gripped Cass’ hand, squeezing it hard as he made his way across the lawn. He didn’t care if he just met this stranger. He needed support. Lots of it. He wasn’t fond of being put in the shed. The darkness had messed with his head, and his vision couldn’t comprehend whether he was dead or not. Jax didn’t know if he had screamed himself awake or not. He leaned over again, about to puke, but he lifted his head and continued on his journey to the porch. Once he stepped onto the solid concrete, Jax leaned against the wall, still holding onto Cass’ hand. Ugh! It annoyed part of him that he was acting like a child. Even the eight-year-old was acting more mature than him.

The cold wind brushed against his clammy skin, making it feel like ice. His muscles tightened, and he shivered, his breath coming out in shaky intervals. Jax hated being involuntarily wet, the rain flattening his hair, making a few strands of raven black hair fall in his face. The pollen on his face had been whipped and washed away, the blood still sticking to him. He watched Ophelia open the door, noting in his own mind how cute she looked and wishing he had a little sister. Once he was brought inside, he couldn’t stand any longer and collapsed to his knees, still holding onto Cass’ hand. This is your punishment for being out there on your own for so long. Fighting zombies every day. Trusting no one to help you. And not scavenging for food Although, his food situation wasn’t his fault. There was nothing out there to find, and everyone was hostile, worse than the zombies. Jax didn’t know what to do.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

The wind slams the wooden sheds doors open as they were never shut, making Ophelia let out a small "eek!" as she turns around to look at it, looking back to Cass to see if he would do anything about it. Though she decides to ignore it and close the wooden door after the half-broken screen door. She takes off her beaten up shoes and shakes the water off of them and sets them by the door.
They could hear the rain beating against the roof of the house a little less now that they were inside. The muffled sound a bit more comforting than the harsh clatter of the storm outside. As the thunder sounds they feel the ground and the walls around them shake a bit, just enough to send an unsettling feeling down their spines. Though Cass loved it, Ophelia was normally terrified. Only if she focused on it. She didn't show it as much as she was focused on Jax and worried for him.
Cassius was suddenly jerked down a good foot or two when Jax collapsed now bending over and looking down at him concerned. His eyes wide in worry as he kneels beside him "here lets get into the living room and ill light the fireplace and fix some food while you rest okay?" he says softly, his hand still holding onto his. And he wasn't about to let go. Not until Jax specifically wanted him to.
Ophelia kneels down to the other side of Jax, leaning her head down to look at his face with her big eyes "are you okay?" she asks, copying what she had seen her dad do to comfort him. She puts her small hand on his shoulder hoping that would help.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(Opheliaaaaa, why do you have to be so cute!?)

(im glad you like her! this is my first time ever writing a kid so i was nervous she wouldn't be too good!)

Jax swallowed forcefully, his mouth sandpaper-like. He felt fevered but wasn't sick. At the very least, he didn't think he was sick. He nodded, attempting to stand up. He was startled by the wooden doors slamming against the shed walls, and he fell to the ground once more. Jax was pitiful, having exhausted all of his strength in an attempt to stand. A straightforward human task. As vertigo overtook Jax, he clutched Cass so tightly that he nearly broke the bones in his hand. "Alright." He muttered. He needed to so rest and get some food in his stomach right away. He raised his head, looking at Ophelia, and shook it. "I'm not in good shape." Jax grabbed Cass' shoulder and used him as a crutch to get up. "I apologize for being a bother." Jax spoke in a hushed tone in Cass' ear.

Jax sighed with relief and shimmed off his blood-soaked jacket once he was laid on the couch. He did his best to remove his boots and placed them by the couch's side. "Thank you." He breathed. His words were slow and he closed his eyes. Why was his body failing him? What had he done wrong? Sure, he was thin, but it wasn't his fault. He hadn't caught a virus, either. He welcomed the heat of the house as it settled onto his skin. His skin was dotted with sweat, but he shivered uncontrollably once more. Jax hoped Cass could figure out how to assist him; the stitches wound was redder than usual, but was healing nicely.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(question bc i forgot and i can't seem to find it. But have they exchanged names yet?)
Cass winces a little as Jax squeezes his hand to the point where his palm folds in on itself and his knuckles squeeze together. Though he tries not to show the pain as much so he could focus on helping Jax to the best of his abilities. He helps him sit on the couch, Ophelia quickly following the two and leaning over the back of the couch, her feet a good few inches off the ground as she swung them. "do you want tea? Daddy makes yummy tea" she asks him.
Cass sighs "Fia lets give him a little space okay?" he says softly to her before looking down at Jax, picking up his boots and jacket, taking them to the entryway of the house so they don't get anything else dirty.
"getting some rest should help so don't resist some sleep if you can help it" Cass says, kneeling by the fire, picking up a box of matches that rested above the fire places on a small shelf. He runs it quickly along the textured side, creating a small flame. He leans down and lights the coals, waiting for it to spread just a little before closing the glass pane and standing up.
"Don't have to apologize hun." he replies to him, setting the matches back up on the shelf. "you're not a bother. You're company and someone we can help. I'm glad to be the one who can help you" Cass says, putting his wrist to his forehead, then the back of his hand to Jax's cheek. "you most definitely have a fever. That's alright though."

Jax resembled a helpless kitten curled up on a stranger's couch, his body fighting a mysterious disease. He raised his eyes to lil Fia. "Thank you, sweetie, but no. I'm not a big fan of tea." He tried to calm down by allowing his mind to wander. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep." He mumbled incoherently. "I have terrible night terrors. I don't want to scream." His hands are trembling from his sleepy thoughts. The dream world did not appeal to him. It was even worse than the one they had been living in. "Could I please have a blanket?" He expressed his curiosity aloud. In this man's home with his young daughter, Jax felt out of place. He didn't want to frighten Cass, but there's a glimmer of hope in Jax that he doesn't see him as a threat. “Thanks for the help. I’ve been alone for—many years. I’m not used to helpful people.” His raven hair was messed up as he rubbed his right eye with the base of his palm. As he slowly blinked in and out of conciseness, his once bright eyes dulled.

When Cass put the back of his hand to Jax’s cheek, he flinched. "There's no way I'm fevered. I was fine until recently, and I haven't caught anything." In a desperate whine, he uttered his words. He didn't want to get a fever because it could mean a lot of things. The worst-case scenario is that he contracted the zombie virus in some shape or form. Jax convinced himself that it was because he hadn't eaten in a long time and that he'd feel better once he did. The fever-induced trance, on the other hand, told him otherwise. He could be weak due to a lack of food, but that didn't explain the sweat.

@chickenfrogman group

(Sorry I was off for like two whole days, my weekend was busy all of the sudden haha I hope you guys are feeling better <3)(Also :’) Lil Fia and Jax are adorable and I love it)

David keeps his hands up, the idea of being killed by a woman made of pure spite and muscle not sitting well with him. He furrows his brow.
“N-no! That’s just his friend!”
That did not make it sound better, you idiot. He internally cringes at himself.
Ryder waves a hand, the one with the leash in it, starting to worry that she might actually stab David. Which he wouldn’t blame her, but still.
“Listen, I have no idea what he told you, but he’s just like,” he twirls a finger by his ear, I suggesting that David was crazy or mentally unstable. He lowers his voice a little, leaning forward although he is still a good couple feet away (he’s still like two steps front he doorway). “He’s a little weird, if I’m being honest.” He straightens back up, looking to David, then back to her. “He’s harmless, I swear.”
Gabriel starts to stumble away from Ryder, and he puts an arm in front of him, casually pushing him back. “So is Gabriel. He doesn’t,” he gives a soft chuckle, “he doesn’t bite.”
-
Onyx looks back to the countertop, fingering with the container the silencer had been behind now. “Onyx.” He softly states.
Clovis looks to Onyx, then Jesse, unsure of the interaction. “I’m Clovis, it’s nice to meet you.” He gives her a small tilt of his head and a quick, soft smile.
Was she hurt earlier? There were a lot of zombies out there.
His mind jumps straight back to whether or not she was okay, now that she wasn’t approaching Onyx. He looks her up and down quickly but not noticeably, trying to single out any injuries.
I wonder if she has a first aid in here? If she did, I’m sure she’d have more supplies than us.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Frenchie raised an eyebrow with a deadpan stare. "Doesn't bite. Really. If he's so safe, take the muzzle off. Then I'll believe you." She challenged, not believing a word that came out of this new guy's mouth. Although she did have to agree with his assessment of this nerd being weird. That was definitely a word for him.

Was she being harsh? Maybe a bit. But these were the first survivors she'd seen in a long time and they were acting weird! She had a right to be harsh with how they erre acting. Plus this new guy trailing a literal zombie behind him didn't exactly make her feel better about trusting them and actually making a group for herself.

@chickenfrogman group

David is too scared to say anything else at this point. The girl was obviously out numbered and probably outmatched, though he didn’t know how she fought, but that didn’t change the fact that no matter how fast Ryder was she could still slice him (David) through. He desperately looks to Ryder, hoping he has something good to say.
Ryder only gives a teasing smile, “it’s, it’s a joke? Because he has a muzzle.” He ruffles Gabriel’s hair, pushing him back again as Gabriel tries to gnaw away at his arm. “He can’t get it off though, if that’s why you’re jumpy.” He slowly sets his knife on the ground, much to David’s dismay. “Look, we’re not going to hurt you. We’re just trying to stay alive just like you, yeah? Vamp here,” he nods to Gabriel, “helps with that even.”
David frantically nods, “yes! We’re just trying to figure out what attracts them to humans or if there’s anything we can do about it!”
Ryder looks from David to Frenchie, a little suspicious about the fact that David didn’t mention a cure, like he had to him. He was trying to work on that too, right?

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Frenchie glanced between the two, turning the new information over in her head. She wasn't sure how she felt about this new guy's attitude, making her worries out to be a joke. But this nerd seemed to have good intentions. And he certainly couldn't fight because he most likely would've long before they got to this point.

She stared at them hard for a few seconds longer before dropping her knife from the guy's chest. "Fine. Not like I'll be around long enough to figure out if you're lying or not anyway. But I swear, any funny business from either of you and you'll be meeting the business end of my bat."

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Cass shakes his head "oh that's alright we'll figure something out" he says calmly, though on the inside he was lowkey freaking out.
night terrors? what? he screams in his sleep? he thought to himself, unsure of what to do. Now if Cass weren't as nice as he is, he would be hoping for the fever to be from a zombie bite. It would be okay, him and Ophelia had done fine on their own for this long right?
But the thought never crosses his mind and instead he stands, slipping a blanket off the back of the chair and laying it over him. It was a thinner hand crocheted blanket that was a soft brown color. It was decently new, as Cass had made it just a few weeks ago.
"Here im going to get you some water and you don't have to worry about bothering us while you're sleeping if you do fall asleep. The storm's pretty bad now so its confusing the zombies a good bit. They wont be really active again till the storm passes" he tries his best to reassure him. Though he wasn't sure that bothering them was the reason he didn't want to sleep. With all of the PTSD Cassius has, he never had screamed in his sleep but he did have terrible dreams and still does. He knows how the mind convinces itself that it cannot sleep, afraid of what will come afterwards.
So he was able to sympathize just a little bit but Cassius couldn't help but wonder how Jax had survived this long with night terrors and the screaming? He must get no sleep and a human can only go so long without it.
Ophelia hops up on the chair and pulls her knees up to her face, hugging her legs as she watched her dad go into the kitchen and come back with some water, her eyes big from worry.
"here drink this" Cass leans down to Jax slowly, holding the water out for him to grab. "don't worry its clean. It's not the best but-" he shrugs
____

Jesse had never had anyone say the words "nice to meet you" directly to her so her mind froze for a second. //buffering//
"nice to-" she pauses, not able to get the words out of her mouth. She scrunches her nose a bit, not about to say it.
"are you hurt at all?" She asks awkwardly, reaching for the first aid kit from the front glove department.

Jax was grateful for the handcrafted blanket, which helped him retain what little heat his body could generate. With a sleepy shake of his head, he expressed his dissatisfaction with sleep. "It's not that bad." He grumbled. "They only happen once or twice a month unlike my—" He was unsure how much of himself he was willing to reveal to this stranger. Jax was a lot more open than he normally would be because of his weak state. "My worst nightmares… With everything that's been going on, I'm concerned that things will only get worse." He closed his eyes and stifled a yawn. Jax murmured quietly, "The dream world is not kind to me." His fever had worn him down and depleted all of his energy reserves. He tried to stay awake long enough to receive some water. “My name is Jax.” His words were almost nonexistent from the call that sleep produced. He didn’t want to be lulled into that world. His body jolted him awake, the dark circles under his eyes deepening by the minute. A thunderclap startled Jax as he watched Cass walk into the kitchen.

When Cass arrived at the Jax's side with the water, he gently took the cup from him and drank it all down. He hadn't had any water in days. He'd only drank the rainwater that had fallen into his mouth. Jax was more concerned about his nightmares than he was about the zombies. The dreams that scared him awake all the time. He set down the cup and laid down, allowing sleep to lull him back to sleep. He was greeted by a nightmare of fire and smoke. Smoke entered his lungs, killing him slowly. In the real world, his body shook a little, and he whimpered softly. He awoke in a cold sweat after a few hours of facing his worst enemy. His raven hair was plastered to his forehead. Jax shook his head and tried to slow down his breathing. As his fever worsened, the room began to spin.