forum RP for @brave_soldier
Started by @s0ft_stardust group
tune

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

“Alright.. thanks..” he said and entered the room. “ is there anything I should know?” He asked

Deleted user

Cyrus chuckled " woah.." the room was made to look like a Forrest clearing, the stars glowing on the ceiling and sheets

@s0ft_stardust group

"Huh, not bad. If you need anything just knock on the wall three time. Millie will come to help." Brooklyn pause for a few seconds. "Sorry about Rain, xey get excited when they meet new people. I know this is a lot for you and it's probably difficult to trust anyone here, but know that we just want to help."

Deleted user

cyrus nodded and settled into his bed, falling back asleep not long after

Deleted user

cyrus didnt wake up to the knocking, just curing tighter into his blankets

Deleted user

cyrus woke at the voice, stepping out, still ragged by sleep "?"

@s0ft_stardust group

Lux bent down to meet there level. "Hey there, I'm here to help you out and answer your questions. Why don't we talk in your room?" They were a very tall person with a feminine shape with neon blue partly shaved hair and covered in tattoos. They're in a tank top and wavy long pants.

Deleted user

" im not sure about the ocean part but the war was over something stupid, its still going.."

Deleted user

“ I was pulled from my family, my father was… unable to so he sent me in as a reform..”

@s0ft_stardust group

Lux sighed. "In the sea, many warp pools in the sea can teleport you place. However, they're random and you may end up somewhere other than what you call home." They stood up to look at the sky.