forum RP for @brave_soldier
Started by @s0ft_stardust group
tune

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

" Casita?" He asked and tilted his head. His cobalt blue eyes watched the other, completely amazed by her

@s0ft_stardust group

A small empty shelve detached itself from the wall and did a waving jester. "She the whole manor, be prefers to be more active in this room. Don't worry, she very lovely. There are a lot of other people here." Brooklyn sprayed a clear liquid on Cyrus arm, his skin started to clear up but still scar.

@s0ft_stardust group

"All my half siblings, picked up Millie after we…got lost in the ocean so we live here now." Brooklyn finished and stood up. "Move your arm around, the sore should be gone."

"Oh what lovely hair…" A soft voice apper behind Cyrus.

@s0ft_stardust group

They're head was fazed through the wall, almost invisible. "Is this a new friend? Hello there"

"This is Rain, one of the kids that live here." Rain pull out of the wall to show their full ghost form. 'Rain, I said stop fazing through walls."

Deleted user

Cyrus looked mortified “ . . .” His mouth hung open as he tried to comprehend what he just said

@s0ft_stardust group

Rain floated to Brooklyn, his knees bent making it so he is can't touch the floor. He had a strange expression on his face, as if his eyes were sad but still smiling. His pointed ears twitched as he looked closely at Cyrus. "I'm sorry, but I was just curious. Why the long face?"

Brooklyn laughed "His not use to magic, probably not ghost either."

Deleted user

“ I just woke up and my whole life has been flipped. Literally. All I remember it’s going to war, getting hurt, then waking up here. Now theres witches and everything else and I keep finding feathers in my clothes!”

Deleted user

“ how? How is this alright?! “ Cyrus was getting overwhelmed, then his blue feathered wings appeared, the familiar pattern of a blue jay

@s0ft_stardust group

Brooklyn backed Rain up and took a step closer to Cyrus. "I'll explain everything to you, but first I need you to sit down and breathe." Brooklyn offer a hand to help him sit down.

Deleted user

Cyrus’s eyes watched her for a moment more before taking her hand.

Deleted user

Cyrus followed her instructions “ I’m sorry for flipping out. “ he mumbled

@s0ft_stardust group

"Hey, this isn't the first time this happened. Look, you're on Stardusta Island and this is The Scyancas Manor. A lot of kids and teens come to shore in an effort to drowning themselves. So the Lux, the head of the house takes them in and cares for them till they can to go home. In your case Millie brought you in thinking you tried to drown yourself. That's why you are here." Brooklyn helps Rain out the room while she explained.

Deleted user

“ but I didn’t. I should have died that day. There’s a war I should be fighting in.” He said softly

Deleted user

“ how so?” He asked. Cyrus had barely noticed his new power, through they seem3d already connected to his nervous system, twitching with his anxious mood.

Deleted user

Cyrus looked around, trying to memorize the big house “ woah..”

Deleted user

Cyrus stayed behind her, feeling like a small child on the first day of school.