forum RP for @brave_soldier
Started by @s0ft_stardust group
tune

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

Cyrus walked through the house, his eyes watching the android that blocked his way through a door. “..”

@s0ft_stardust group

The android opened it's eyes glowing blue as they scanned Cyrus. It blinked a couple times before speaking. "Cyrus Shagima, born July 6, 2004. Gender Male, Age 17, Race Avain." It said out loud all of Cyrus personal information, including strange information like his hobbies and favorites.

Deleted user

“ stop stop stop! “ he yelped and threw his hands up “ you don’t have to explain me to the whole world!”

@s0ft_stardust group

Millie closed her eyes for a moment and opened them, glowing a bright green. "I found you laying in the ocean, you were suffering a fatal stab injuries in you stomach and left arm. Some sort of war?" Millie blinked her eyes again. "I was instructed to take you to safety and care for your wounds, you were resting for a full 4 days."

@s0ft_stardust group

There was a huge scar across his stomach along with several smaller wounds. "Do you mind telling me what you were doing fight? You seem…a bit young to be a solider." Millie said concerned.

Deleted user

“ I’m not sure either.. I don’t remember much, just that I was fighting..”

Deleted user

“ no.. it wasn’t. Someone told me what and when to do it.”

@s0ft_stardust group

Millie shook her head. "You should still rest up in -" You was soon cut off by a loud "Hey" from upstairs. She wore all black and pink with spikes and chained jewelry, with dark makeup and piercings all over her face.

"Haven't seen you around." She walked up to Cyrus

Deleted user

Cyrus defensively held up his hands, taking a fighting position and soon crying out in pain. “ ow!”

@s0ft_stardust group

"Easy dude, that arm is still in recovery. Relax, I ain't gonna hurt you. I'm Brooklyn and I'll show you around. You ok with that?" Brooklyn towered of Cyrus in her platform shoes.

Deleted user

“ don’t touch me and we’ll be fine.” He said sharply and followed her. He rubbed his arm to ease the soreness

@s0ft_stardust group

Brooklyn opened a door under the staircase and went into a witches' hunt. There were shelves of potions, herbs, flowers, and basically anything a witch would have. "This is our infirmary, kinda, can you sit down on the mushroom?" A black and white spotted mushroom sprung up as Brooklyn got a ladder. "Gonna need to check up on that arm."

Deleted user

“ alright??” He said extremely confused “ how.. when … where?” He asked

Deleted user

Cyrus took the drink, taking it back at once and blanched at the taste “ dear lord that’s awful..” he said as he held out his arm for her.

Deleted user

Cyrus growled. Taking back the drinks he honestly pondered puking. " What were those for?!" He groaned

@s0ft_stardust group

"To ease the soreness of your arm." Brook grabbed a pair of safety scissors and sat next to Cyrus. She began cutting the bandages off of his arm. The floors started moving on there own and knocked down a fresh wrap of bandages and a spray bottle to Brooklyn's feet. She smiled and said "Thank you Casita, I almost for got."