forum I need another fecking RP // OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 72 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Riven came back to his quarters in the wee small hours of the morning, absolutely trashed. He stumbled into the sitting room, then into his bedroom, where he half fell, half flopped into his bed. He didn't seem to notice any of Indigo's cleaning, rolling onto his back to stare up at the ceiling through hazy eyes, the back of one hand resting on his forehead, lips slightly parted. The soft glitter of the Fae drugs shimmered on his skin, and his dark hair was tousled and messy, the golden circlet crooked and half falling off.

@Tired-but-passionate

(Ah yes, dramatic prince pose)
Indigo’s eyes slowly opened, used to waking up at this hour and from the sounds she heard outside. There was a strange light in her room, but it didn’t seem to come from anywhere. They sat up, and quickly found that the source of the light was, well, them. It was still dark in the room, so the bioluminescence in her skin must have activated as she slept. Not really thinking to dim the light, they slowly got out of bed, listening for any shouting of her name. Then she reminded herself that they weren’t working the Thistlewells anymore. And predictably, no shouting was heard, so Indigo shook themself to dim the light in their skin and wake herself up before leaving the room.
Upon entering the prince’s room, Indigo couldn’t help but snicker. Quickly deducing that he had only gotten here recently, she didn’t do anything to disturb him, only moving the stacks of clothes from the bed to the floor, so he wouldn’t knock them over or something.

@ElderGod-Icefire

(i mean ofc what else is he gonna do lmao, 85% of the things he does is merely for the drama of it all)

His eyes flickered over to them for a moment, staring uncomprehendingly before recognition filtered into his gaze. Obviously, he had completely forgotten about them while he was gone. "Don't touch me." he mumbled, not seeming to realize that she had no intention of doing so, and then he rolled over to stare at the wall, the circlet finally falling off his head to land on the sheets, glittering golden in the dim light.

@Tired-but-passionate

(No but I love it tho fhjfrhjrf very in character aha)

She set the last stack of clothes on the floor. Shaking her head exasperatedly in his direction, they merely acknowledged, “Your Highness,” and turned to go back to their room. His space was clean, and he hadn’t given her anything else to do. Might as well lie down to make up for more than a decade without rest.
They laid on the cot, letting out a breath of relief. Willing her skin to glow again, they examined the splotches of bioluminescence on their arm. With a little concentration, they focused on the tip of her finger, making it shine bright enough to light up the ceiling like a singular star. Indigo smiled to herself, glad they hadn’t lost the ability, and let the light fade.

@XxAnimeWolfHowlerxX

just a question because i'm kinda trying to make new friends, but my stupid friends keep being jerks to the new ppl i become friends with,so my new friend just stops talking to me and just abandons me so now that I can't talk to my friends or see them anymore I can finally make some new friends in peace

@ElderGod-Icefire

(uh. Can I give you a quick lesson on site etiquette on here? Take a look at the title: OxO means one on one. There are two people in the RP. The title also says "closed". That means no new people will be accepted to the RP. Also, when posting OOC on an RP, please put all chat inside of parantheses. If you want to RP with someone, set up a thread either in Limited or Wildcard, and someone will eventually join. The answer to the question, at least for me, is no, you may not join this RP. If @Tired-but-passionate wants to RP with you, then they can set up the thread, but you will not be joining this one. Thanks)

@Tired-but-passionate

After a few hours of dozing and drifting in the subconscious, Indigo remembered that, well, she had things she wanted. Besides, they couldn’t spend the whole day lying in bed. Who knows, maybe the prince will even give her something to do.
So she sat up and willed the bioluminescence in their skin to deactivate, then took down the straps of her chiton to expose their chest. They grabbed their binder and put it on, fastening it behind her back, then stood, pulling the straps of her chiton back on her shoulder.
Stepping up to the prince’s door, they cleared there throat and peeked in. “Your Highness, have you sobered up yet?”

@ElderGod-Icefire

Riven had been dozing, and opened his eyes to blink up at them hazily. "'ve sobered up enough. What do you want?" He sat up on his elbow, grabbing his circlet and putting it down on his head haphazardly. His eyes were narrowed and grumpy, and he wanted a bath. The drugs still glittered on his skin, but had lost their potency by now.

@Tired-but-passionate

“Funny you of all people should ask that,” she remarked. “I should be asking you the same thing. But I am wondering about something. Have my few possessions been delivered?”
They kept their voice low and monotonous, not wanting to imply anything.