forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 80 followers

@Fenrir

"this is a need to know contract, luv. You don't need nor want to know how I became a Lord. Believe me, it's not a pretty road to go down ." He shrugged, prettily resting his head on his hand, continue to gaze into Alexander's eyes, his eyes still glowing in the dim lighting. "Let's just say there used to be far more Lord's than there used to be in hell before I came along." He lightly cupped Alexander's chin with a hand, nails pricking indents into his tender human skin. "Yes," he continued on, voice remaining sweetly gentle. "Call it a way of showing our true emotions. Anger, desire, enjoyment, deviousness. Our eyes will glow. Simple really." He leaned back slightly at seeing Alexander raise his hand, almost as if to touch him. "Ah ah ah dear. You've had your fun with my blood. No more for today." He finally let go of Alexander and nudged him back, far too close for Faybian's comfort.

@Diavolo group

"I….I would never poke you in the eye. I know how much that hurts. It's not fun." he sighed and backed away. He turned in the other direction hiding the heat crawling to his face. "It's pretty late, I'll be working late so, I will see you tomorrow I guess." He yawned and pushed up his glasses. "I don't know if you demon sleeps or not, but feel free to sleep anywhere. Blankets are in the closet if you get cold and you know where to find me if you need me." He waved before walking off to the kitchen grabbing a snack before heading back to his room.

@Fenrir

Faybian chuckled to himself and leaned back into the couch as if it were his throne. He shrugged slightly "yes demon's sleep. Not as often as humans but it's the same concept." He slowly Rose from the couch, nodding slightly as Alexander Told him where to find everything. He waited for the human to leave before heading off to find the blankets…as well as to snoop around and to take inventory of the kitchen. He didn't find much other than instant ramen and some frozen meals. He growled softly and shook his head. "Well, I am his roommate after all." Fabian muttered, closing the fridge. He snapped his fingers, making appear dollar bills in his hand. "Now time to find the closest grocery store." He smiled softly and strode out the door out into the world. Normally he'd be giddy with excitement to wander around the living world but for some reason, doing something so mundane as picking up groceries set him on edge. It was too normal, something that reminded him of his previous life.

@Diavolo group

For the rest of the night, he was constantly working on projects that were supposed to be done in a group but had to handle all the work by himself. After two or three projects he went to go get coffee to keep himself awake for the homework that was due tomorrow. Instead of doing his work in silence, he decided to listen to music. The music kept him awake so he could finish everything, but it started to make him even more sleepy. He had to make lots of coffee to keep himself awake. He did things like this everyday, so this wasn't unusual for him. It was 2 A.M when he finally finished his work. As soon as he did the last of his he rested his head down on his desk and fell asleep.

@Fenrir

Faybian finally came back around 3:30 in the morning, having forgot that Hunan's slept earlier than demons, making it difficult to find a store that was open at such a late time. He eventually did find a store that was open and offered the things he needed. When he got back to the apartment, Faybian put everything in place, Produce, eggs, and cheese in the fridge, pasta, rices and spices in coordinating carbonates, and anything extra on the right shelves. "There, a well stocked kitchen." He smiled to himself before settling on the couch and pulling the blankets on top of his form, nearly disappearing into it's warmth

@Diavolo group

Once he woke up the paper was sticking to his cheek as he lifted his head off the desk. He peeled the sheet off of his face before going into his bedroom to get dressed. He passed the demon who was peacefully sleeping on the couch. He walked back into the living staring down at the demon. You're much less sassy when your asleep and you look like a baby." He poked his cheek softly before giving a deep sigh. He got dressed in his room putting on a turtle neck and a long trench coat due to the cold weather. He put on jeans and simple sneakers. He made sure to clean his glasses before grabbing his back and walking down the steps. He walked into the living room for a second time. "I'm off to school. You can come if you want, don't get me or you in trouble I have perfect behavior and I rather keep it that way. If not I'm leaving."

@Fenrir

Faybian gasped awake, shooting staight up on the couch, nearly falling off. He pressed a hand to his brow, wiping away the sweat drenching his brow. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to calm his racing heartbeat and get his eyes to go back to normal. He shoved aside the pile of blankets and stood, breath heavey as he grabbed a glass of water. He braced his hands against the counter, closing his eyes and slowing his breathing until it was normal. He let out a growl when he heard Alexander speak, surprised to see him by the door, even more surprised to see him dressed at such an early time. "W-what?" He swallowed the rest the water and slowly opened his eyes, sighing in relief when he didn't see the glow of his eyes. "Are you honestly asking a demon to not get in trouble?" He grinned and snapped his fingers changing into a simple black silk shirt and black pants along with heeled boots. "It's like asking a dog not to wag its tail when happy." He rolled his eyes. "But for your sake of being the teachers pet, I'll play along."

@Diavolo group

"You don't have t go you know." He let out a breath of relief. "Thank you." He pushed up his glasses. "I should really get new frames…" he mumbled. He went into the kitchen to get something quick to eat. He expected a few cereal boxes, but there seemed to have been more food than he ever bought previously. "Did you get all this? You didn't have to. It's not like I eat much. You probably got it so you could have some food which is understandable. He was overwhelmed by the number of choices he had. "You know what, I'll just get a beagle on the way," he stated. He shut the pantry and opened the door to his apartment. "After you."

@Fenrir

The demon shrugged as he made his way out of the apartment. "I don't know, it sort of suits the cute need thing you have going on." He waited in the fall, arching an eyebrow. "Its no wonder you need a roommate. I'm surprised you haven't starved to death yet. Then again, your type feed off of knowledge and science to keep you alive like some sort of nerd vampire or something." He chuckled to himself, trying to picture Alexander as a vampire. "Its a good thing one of us knows how to cook." He muttered, rolling his eyes at the mention of a simple bagel. He trailed behind Alexander for a bit, taking in his surroundings."I don't actually have to join your classes so I? I've spend my fair share of time in a classroom and let's just say I don't do well with many subjects." He shuddered and clasped his hands behind his back.

@Diavolo group

Alexander tilted his head with his scrunched face. "Cute nerd thing? How am I cute? I'm sorry I'm naturally smart." He raised an eyebrow at his words and the mention of him being a vampire. "Do they even exist? I know how to cook ramen and that's about it, but I still count that as cooking. it's pretty good once you get used to it. Beagles are not that bad." He held a clipboard in his hands thinking of the calculations he needed for the upcoming test. "I seriously think I'm going to fail. I hate tests. Experiments, yes, tests, no. An no you do not have to stay for my classes once we're on campus you stay on campus and don't cause any trouble, like I've said." Alexander was struggling with these tests. Sure he learned a lot but once it got down to it he felt like he couldn't remember anything once he looked at the paper. It was like a mental block for him.

@Fenrir

Faybian fell into step with Alexander, grinning at passer bys took a doubltake at him. While faybian looked normal enough, there was something about him not quite human. He merely continued on forwards, an eyebrow raising in intrigue. "You don't even know how you appear to those around you? How interesting." He mused, looking over Alexander's shoulder at the papers he had on a clipboard. "Vampires? Oh no, those are silly creature you humans came up with to entertain the fantasies of desirable young individuals." He scoffed, waving a hand in dismissal. "The closest thing we have to vampires are the succubus. Similar to vampires but more…tactile." he shrugged and gently pulled Alexander to the side so that he wouldn't crash into another distracted person. "What even is this?" He asked, waving a hand to the papers, in Alexander's hands, brows furrowing in thought.

@Diavolo group

"Fascinating, so they don't exist. He made another note on a separate sheet of paper. He looked up for a second before shrugging and looking back down. "Why should I care how other people think? So what, I just have to focus on myself and everything will turn out okay. "Right now these are notes for the test I'm about to take once I get there. Usually, I would look at my surroundings and see what reacts to stimuli and things like that. It's quite fun actually." he yawned walking into a beagle store. He ordered coffee and a hot plain beagle. He chewed on the pen looking at the paper, sometimes looking up to see the best way to memorize a term. "Do you want anything? You can probably make money straight out of thin air considering what you are."

@Fenrir

Faynian nodded slightly. It didn't surprise him much that Alexander had a strong sense of Independence, considering how he had lived up until now without a roommate. But that got him wondering, why ask for a roommate in the first place? Fabian glanced up at the menu, finger tapping at his lips for a moment before he stepped forwards and gave the cashier his best smile. "I'll take the poppyseed bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese, along with a strong black coffee,darling." He handed over a twenty, flicking his gaze up when the cashier brushed his hand over Faybian's to take the cash. Faybian shook off the uncomfortable shiver and slowly took his hand back, plying it off as if he actually enjoyed the meaningless flirting when in reality, he was really trying to control his urge to break some bones. He shook his head at the change offered along with the nondescript slip of paper containing the cashier's number wedged between and stepped to the side with Alexander to wait for their order. "The nerve some of you humans have." He muttered under his breath, going back to reviewing the notes over Alexander's shoulder.

@Diavolo group

His eyes narrowed as he watched the exchange between Febian and the cashier. He looked between the two and wrote something down on the second page. Alexander scoffed. "It's weird how you don't like people flirting with you, but you flirt with them. It seems so meaningless when it comes down to it. I really don't get you demons." he shook his head before writing a few things down. "Hey can I see you hand for a second?" He asked. He grabbed his coffee and beagle and set it down on the nearest table. He put his clipboard and pen down as well. He gestured for Fabian's hand in his. "It's just for a second I would like to see something. If that's okay with you." Alexander looked up at the demon with one eyebrow raised. "I promise I won't bite."

@Fenrir

"that's because I have no intentions behind my meaningless flirting. They do." He crossed his arms over his chest, avoiding any and all eye contact with the cashier. "I have no need for frivolity, especially with humans. What's the point if it will turn to dust when I'm revealed a demon hell, other than my own pure enjoyment at seeing their dumbfounded expressions?" He grinned wickedly and gave a delicate shrug. "It's fun watching you humans writhe and wriggle with your own incomprehensible emotions. It's you're own fault involving yourselves with us, even when knowing exactly what the outcome will be." Faybian, glanced down at Alexander, mouth quirking downwards in a frown of distrust. "If it's to somehow collect more DNA for your sick experiments, I'll personally make this little deal of ours a living hell." He growled, slowly giving Connor his hand, palms up. "Oh I'm not scares you'll bite, dear. In fact, it'd be the first interesting thing you do that would rise surprise in me."he watched Connor carefully, ready to pull away at any sign of a needle to prick his finger or something

@Diavolo group

"No, it's not another way to get DNA. I simply saw something that I would like to try." Alex rolled his eyes. He waited for a second before turning Faybian's hands over to squeeze them tightly before letting them loosely rest on his hands. They didn't seem to move away as he did with the cashier. He gave a small hum and kept this detail to himself. It could be nothing, but then again Alexander felt inclined to analyze every little detail. He pulled away and grabbed his stuff writing what looked to be a paragraph on the second page. "Let's go. Wait did you say people turn to dust when they find out you're a demon? Is that figurative or literal?" He walked out of the store drinking his coffee while he walked and looked around. He's lived here for long enough that all of the days just blend together. He moved Faybian to the side as a bucket of water fell from the balcony above and onto the pavement. He didn't even bother to look up since he knew it would happen anyway. "Kids live in that apartment. They like to play tricks on people." He took a bite of his beagle and continued to write.

@Fenrir

Faybian narrowed his eyes as Alexander did his little experiment with his hand. In all honesty he was a bit confused. He slowly took his hand back, looking at it for a moment longer. "And the point of that was?" He asked, taking his order without a second glance at the cashier and following Alexander out of the cafe, nibbling at his bagel. "What? No that sadly doesn't happen. Where'd you get that idea from?" He scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief. "The lies andstories you humans come up with for our kind is honestly more disturbing the the real thing. Faybian was about to snap at Alexander when he was suddenly grabbed by the arm and yanked to the side. He flared up and caught sight of two kids laughing. Oh, if only he could confirm people to hell for the stupidities they did. He turned in his heal with a shake if his head "they remind me of the young imps we have at home. Tricksters and thrives with nothing but reckless abandonment keeping them alive." He chuckled lightly and took a sip of his drink, shivering in delight at the welcomed warmth it brought

@Diavolo group

"So you care for children I assume. By the way, you're talking, I assume you like to play with the little imps down in hell. It may be a bit more hellish." He looked up for a second. "What I do with my experiments is none of your business. I'll ask you about it later. "Can you put this in my bag? Don't look at it." He handed his clipboard to Faybian because started to eat his beagle more naturally. He took a long sip from his coffee, licking the ring of coffee under his nose.

@Fenrir

Faybian let out a laugh and shook his head "no, I'd never do something so innocent as to care children. Believe me, many, many children deserve a bit he'll every once in a while. The only reason I interact with the demon spawns is because I must. A few of my colleagues have somehow brought up their own kids. Being I'm the only creature around that hant, suddenly makes me a great candidate for takong care of them while the parents regret their choices." He rolled his eyes and pressed a hand to his head. In all reality, faybian didn't mind taking care of his friend's kids. Most were great with the few acceotions that faybian quickly straightened out. "A dear friend of mine has a young girl. They remind me of her, playing innocent pranks and all." He shrugged and took the clipboard from Alexander, skimming over his notes on hell as well as the data he had collected so far on faybian. "Non of my business you say, yet I am the one you are testing on. Hardly seems fair." He muttered, putting the clipboard in his bag before returning to his side.

@Diavolo group

"I told you not to look at it. That doesn't mean the opposite." He didn't want to admit it but he was embarrassed when people looked at his notes. Even though they were all very analytical the ones about hell made him sound stupid. A slight blush rose to his cheeks as he took a piece of beagle and shoved it into his mouth. "Seems to me like you don't hate it as much as you think you do. While you're here you might want to get a good look at the place because who knows how long it'll be until you come back I mean, no one really believes in all this demon stuff besides satanist, and even if they did they would try to summon satan, not you. Who knows how long you were down there before I summoned you." He gave a long yawn and took another sip of coffee.

@Fenrir

"the notes pertain to me. How am I supposed to not look." He retorted, rolling his eyes and going back to eating his bagel. He smiled to himself when he saw the flush rise to Alexander's cheeks, making a mental note for himself. He shrugged "maybe I do, maybe I don't." He mused, licking off the cream cheese from his lips. He arched an eyebrow at Alexander's statement. "Oh? And why would you be implying I won't stay long?" Faybian narrowed his eyes but kept them trained forwards, dropping his voice low so that others wouldn't hear. "I've told you before. It doesn't matter if you humans don't believe in us. We still exist." He crumpled up the behalf wrapping in his hand and chucked it into a garbage. He paused before responding further, not sure it was worth to give Alexanfer any sort of reaction.
"One hundred years." He murmured, clasping his hands behind his back. "I was down there for a hundred years without any means of getting out." He stopped suddenly, the humming noise surrounding them again. "I'd be careful about the idle threats you make Alexander. Intentional or not." He started again, keeping his head held high as he scanned around, lips pressed into a thin line as he sorted through his thoughts.

@Diavolo group

"How was that a threat it was just a question. You're quite sensitive." he finished his beagle and threw the wrapper into the trashcan on campus. He was now only drinking his coffee and he stuck one hand in his coat pocket. It was Autumn so it wasn't exactly the warmest season. He huffed and saw his breath in the cold air. "It's that cold huh." he sighed. He listened to the demon talk about how he was trapped. He turned around and started walking back to look at Faybian. "So you've been 'trapped' in hell for 100 years. Seems lonely. Well, actually someone like you should have friends, so I guess it's not all lonely." He saw the other students stare, not at him, but at Faybian. "You can go wherever you want from here just don't cause trouble…like we discussed…several times."

@Fenrir

"you would be as well if you went through the the events I've had." He muttered, twirling coin between his fingers as he kept one hand securely behind his back. He barely batted an eye when Alexander was suddenly at his front, walking backwards as they spoke. "One hundred years with the same old faces 24/7 gets tiring, believe me. No outlet for a second to release any emotion is a hell within itself." He replied calmly, ignoring the stares from the other students as they got closer to the campus.
"No promises," he have a grin before saluting to Alexander and wandering off towards the campus library building, needing a bit of peace before he went out to explore.

@Diavolo group

Alexander didn't like all the attention focused on the two of them. In truth, he wanted to ask him more questions, but he figured it better to focus on his classes. He ended up being in class until six in the afternoon. Al day he had wondered what Faybian was doing. There was no way he has stayed in the school until six. Either way, ALexander needed to focus on this last class. It was a very important lab that needed to get done in class and not out of class. "Just one more drop…" he whispered.

@Fenrir

Faybian wandered around the library a bit, since being on Earth, he actually felt comforted surrounded by so many books. He smiled softly as he leaned against the mantel of a fake fire, rolling his eyes as a couple passed him by, hands linked together and hushed giggling shared between them as they disappeared into an isle of shelves. Faybian wander around a bit longer, moving on from the library after a few hours and heading to adjacent buildings surrounding the main campus. He wandered through the semi empty halls, lingering around a few of the classes, peeking in though the small windows and then disappearing before anyone knew he was even there. He was tempted to cause trouble or interact with other stidents, posing as a transfer student to get information but he couldn't be bothered to go through that trouble, besides he had promised Alecander he'd be a good little demon. By the time he was done wandering the halls, he went back to the building he saw Alexander go into, assuming that was where the science classes were since he hadn't seen any lans beforehand. "Would it be so bad if this place suddenly erupted in flames for an inexplicable reason?" He inquiried to himself, leaning against the wall across from Alexander's room to wait for him to finish