forum I need another fecking RP // OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 72 followers

@Tired-but-passionate

So the toilet wouldn’t drain either. That was a problem. Indigo leaned against the wall, pinching her nose, studying the mess before her. They had already wiped down the toilet seat and the lid, so the only mess was on the inside.
Indigo sighed, took up the tersorium, and tried dislodging whatever might be in there again. The smell was almost unbearable, so they kept their nose pinched as they did so. Before long she realized it may not be the toilet itself, but the plumbing. Indigo was not an expert in that area, so perhaps it would be best to leave it alone. Her movements slowed, and they sighed again. Pulling out the tersorium, she left it in the bowl that should’ve been filled with water, but wasn’t, took a rag that they had been using, and wiped down the rest of the bathroom. How could they inform someone of the problem? Indigo knew from experience that merely informing the prince when he returned would not suffice, but who could she tell? She had barely belonged to him for an hour or so, she knew nothing of how things worked here.

(Lowkey wanna draw the characters now-)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(oooooooh if you do you have to show me)

Riven was quite content to be at the party, interacting with other faery and flirting and casting angered glanced at his brother, full of pique and righteous anger about having a slave forced into his ownership like this.

Indigo had a few options: she could go to the butler, who might know. She could go to Riven, though it was doubtful he would be happy about that. She could ask the guards for help. It was up to them, what they wanted to do to fix this.

@Tired-but-passionate

(Waaaaaaaa sorry I’ve been busy-)

With Olympia, there were usually a few slaves who knew how to deal with plumbing that she could inform. Surely there were slaves like that here. Or a butler, perhaps. The Thistlewells had a butler for some years.
Aside from the inside of the toilet bowl, the bathroom was now much cleaner than before. Indigo’s arms and shoulders ached a little, but they were used to it. After a moment’s rest and a little deliberation, she wandered out into the sitting room and poked her head out to see if there was anyone she could talk to about the plumbing issue.

@ElderGod-Icefire

There was a guard standing at the door, but other than him there didn't seem to be any other people around that she could ask. The guard might know what to do, if she asked him about it. The guard seemed to be half-Fae, so whether or not he was a slave was anyone's guess. He could have been, but then, he could also have been Recognized by whatever Fae parent he had, and then treated as if he were Fae. Either way, he was a guard for the royal family.

@Tired-but-passionate

Indigo sighed. Indeed, there didn’t seem to be anyone else around. But there was always that initial hesitation around suddenly jumping into conversation. They stood there awkwardly for a moment to figure out what to say and how to say it before approaching the guard.
“Excuse me, sir…” she said, her voice tight and limbs held closely to her body, “I was told that the toilet in the princes chambers hasn’t been working for some time. Could you or anyone else you know fix it?”