forum Angst o/o (closed)
Started by @Becfromthedead group
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Okay! I might be a little busy the next couple of days, but I will try to be on some so we can at least work out the details of what we want to do.

@Becfromthedead group

Alright, I am (sort of) back after yesterday's shenanigans lol
Did you have any characters or settings in mind?
I'm basically good with anything except slice of life type stuff.

@EtherealDreamer

to be honest, not really
i'm down for whatever, I was thinking maybe a mafia type thing, like one character is running from a mob boss, and the other is the mob bosses son/daughter, but doesn't like their parents lifestyle at all, so they always express this, and the character on the run, asks the mob bosses kid for help, because they know they hate the fact that their parent (father or mother, which ever you prefer?) lives like that, so they agree to help and y'know it can go from there (friendship, romance idrc-)

@Becfromthedead group

That sounds kind of similar to an rp I'm already in lmao
But I would be down, I'd just have to mix it up by using a different character and different backstory and all that

@Becfromthedead group

Uhhhh, I gotta think. Idea machine is broken 90% of the time.
We could always try something angsty and fantasy, like a royal and their bodyguard/retainer, or a pair of knights, or something like that.
Or we could do an assassin and their target.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, it depends on the type of angst.
I feel like the knights would probably end up being more hurt/comfort kind of stuff, and the royal one would be closer to forbidden lovers.

@Becfromthedead group

Okay, I came up with an idea to sort of combine the two!
Maybe a royal who has inherited a war from their parents that they don't want to fight (and this is also in a medieval nation where it's commonplace for a monarch to go to battle as well).
They've tried to make peace, but things are rough. And they have a retainer/general/something like that whom they are very close to.
This gives us room for doing both hurt/comfort and forbidden lovers 👀👀👀
Thoughts?

@Becfromthedead group

Ooh okay! Excellent!
Did you want to play the royal or the retainer? I'm leaning towards playing retainer, but I don't have too much preference.

@EtherealDreamer

also off topic could you maybe make the character sheets?

also can you send a lil message on the Last Humans On Earth roleplay, it showed up but I miss clicked and it messed up so-

@Becfromthedead group

Slightly altered from the zombie rp, but here's a template:

Name/any nicknames:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Background info (doesn't have to be a lot, just the basics):
Outfits:
Hobbies/talents:
Weaknesses:
Weapon of choice:
Other: