forum (Q&A with a Character) A talk with a Serial Killer
Started by @King-in-Yellow group
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Tactic_Mode

But, he does it in spectacular fashion. Impaling them, chopping them up, burning them in a fire…He has many ways to do it. And he's immortal technically.

@King-in-Yellow group

Tito: "Well, I give them some last words, Then I pull my sewing kit after breaking their limbs, I slowly sew up their mouth, eyes, and other body parts. After that, I play with as a puppet to a kid. After I get bored with them, I open up their chest and have dinner"

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

What made you snap and what do you want others to feel as revenge? What are you powered by?

This is my boy Nathaniel’s: Wants others to feel his pain and suffering. Powered by ambition and power

Oh, how unstable are you. Scale of 1-10 or above

Just for laughs: How willing would you be with taking over the world with a psychopathic king of hell

@King-in-Yellow group

What made you snap and what do you want others to feel as revenge? What are you powered by?

This is my boy Nathaniel’s: Wants others to feel his pain and suffering. Powered by ambition and power

Oh, how unstable are you. The scale of 1-10 or above

Just for laughs: How willing would you be with taking over the world with a psychopathic king of hell

Tito: "I snapped when the GREAT Wendigo didn't come and I wanted others to feel revenge for laughing at me and saying I'm crazy.

Yes.

I am NOT CRAZY, I AM SANE. I'm not crazy. I'M A 1

Hmmmmmmmmm, sounds ideal but I only believe in the GREAT Wendigo.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Tito: "I snapped when the GREAT Wendigo didn't come and I wanted others to feel revenge for laughing at me and saying I'm crazy.

Yes.

Understandable, have a nice day

@King-in-Yellow group

Yes.

Understandable, have a nice day

Tito: "Goodbye"