forum S P L A T O O N
Started by @larcenistarsonist group
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@spacebluelily language

That's exactly what I was thinking about last night. Sorta. In Splatoon 2, Agent 4 is legit the only lonely one. Marina has Pearl. Marie has Callie. And Agent 3 has Agent 8. Nintendo, just give Agent 4 a friend. Please ;-;

No one:
Not even Callie:
Marie: Quick, Marie! Say something to impress Agent 4!
Also Marie: Agent 4 is pretty adorable…

Also, are we going to ignore the fact that Marie is pretty much stalking you throughout the entire game?? And I don't mean just the single-player campaign. I mean throughout the single-player campaign and the multiplayer battles. Also, am I the only one who just realized that Agent 4 is actually 18 ( i thought they were like 14 or something) while Agent 3 is 16 in Splatoon 2?

@Squiddo-is-dying-for-Splatoon-3

As for the Eiffel Tower that was downside-up in the preview…

I that was where Paris was when the world flooded and the Eiffel tower survived it but is now turned down-side up. Also, everyone in Splatoon 2 rn is like "LOL RIP PARIS XDDD"

@spacebluelily language

if you were an octoling you would be dead lol

knowing marie, yeah, pretty much. But hey, Marina isn't dead yet, soo….

As for the Eiffel Tower that was downside-up in the preview…
I that was where Paris was when the world flooded and the Eiffel tower survived it but is now turned down-side up. Also, everyone in Splatoon 2 rn is like "LOL RIP PARIS XDDD"

Some people think it's Inkopolis Tower and not the Eiffel Tower. But I highly doubt it. Since Inkopolis Tower is based on the real-life Tokyo Tower. And it's pretty obvious it's the Eiffel Tower.

@Yamatsu

I mean, it obviously can't be Inkopolis Tower as the Splatlands and Inkopolis are two separate, probably pretty distant locations.

well in the preview we saw the inkling run past the down-side up eiffel tower and get on a train to go to Inkopolis. They were in the Splatlands, but who knows how long they were on the train before arriving in inkopolis. Also, I saw the Ammo Knights store in the preview so…. yaaaaay…. more sheldon….. hehehe….yaaaaay-

@Yamatsu

I would really like some Splat Gauntlets or something similar, short-range punches with a bit of splatter and a big charge-up clap that sends a really big blast of ink. It would come with Splashdown (obviously) and some kind of bomb.

i kinda came up with a special weapon called Cephalopod Torpedo. Its kinda like a Booyah Bomb at the beginning (you fly up into the air and get ink armor on you) but you get to aim and launch yourself towards whatever you want, and when you press ZR you fly and anything you hit you splat. And when you fly it only lasts about three seconds but you go fast. While your flying you leave a trail of ink behind you too.