forum I'll Draw Your Characters For Free (Open Unless Otherwise Stated)
Started by @Exis
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Exis

So I recently just just purchased a drawing tablet and clip studio paint, and I need help finding things to draw so I can practice. I figure why not try my hand at bringing some of your characters to life?

All I ask is that you don't request more than one character at a time. You're free to request another one after I've completed the first, but keep in mind I'm planning on going in order of response. Also I'm down for trying to draw non-human characters, too, tho I can't guarantee they'll be the best due to general lack of experience. And if they're a species you've created, I'd appreciate a reference!

Pending: @drying-on-a-clothes-line-sock (Lucas), @fuyu (Hana), @SupernaturalSyGuyEdt (Lux)

Completed: @The-Magician (Ashley)

@Exis

Sure! Anything in particular you'd like me to make note of before starting? Whether that be poses, angles, personality, general preferences, etc.

@The-Magician group

No I don't think there is anything specific, although if you want a kind of reference for what he kind of environment he resides in then think of The Purge but with a dark fantasy twist. I don't know if that helps?

@Exis

I've honestly never seen The Purge, so I'm not certain how helpful that particular comparison is.

I do have a rough sketch, though. Let me know if there's anything you think I should change before I move onto finalizing it!

@Exis

I don't mind doing one of your characters to start with, as I stated in the first post of this discussion. Even if you're only asking for a rough sketch.

I will need info on your character though, obviously, whether that be a page or a quick template.

@The-Magician group

That’s actually perfect!
I didn’t describe it well in the form but he’s naturally quite a feminine looking guy. He’s amazing, thank you so freaking much!!!

@Exis

That’s actually perfect!
I didn’t describe it well in the form but he’s naturally quite a feminine looking guy. He’s amazing, thank you so freaking much!!!

Awesome! I'm really glad you're happy with it ^^

@Exis

@fuyu I mean, I started this discussion 'cause I wanted experience in drawing a lot of things, so I'm going to go ahead and say nah, I'm good with anything!

@Exis

Of course! Same question as the others; do you have anything in particular you'd like included, as in a pose or something?