forum Support for Abused Souls
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Gareth looked up, smirking some.
"What does it look like?" He said with a chuckle. He held the phone up, waving it around a bit. He hummed a bit, looking at the post.

MongrelAsh69 is typing...

Red mural, tell you deets irl

The man stood, making his way over to Brenn.

The man sighed softly.

ClaimedByAGod is typing...

That seems like a trend, here, no one knowing each other but everyone claiming to be Claimed. Which room are you in right now in the palace?

A test. After all, Marcos didn't live in a palace, he lived in a hall.

@Fraust

Cas hummed a bit as he browsed through his phone, looking at the screen curiously when he stumbled across a claimed chatroom. He wasn't great at the literacy thing yet, but he was a little better than Nix, at least.

Cas is typing...

Hello? whsts this?

@ElderGod-Icefire

He frowned a little bit.

SwearByTheStars is typing...

It's a hall not palce. and im in my room

Also for all yor demands for proof you havent given any of your own

The man was at his wits ends.
"Why does nobody here know how to fucking spell?!" He took a few deep breaths, taking a few deep breaths to calm down.

This is a group chat for anyone and everyone who has to deal with being Claimed by gods. I assume you are the 'Cas' +Nix spoke of?

Good.
And seeing as I'm the one who started the chat, I didn't think it would be necessary, seeing as I, you know, showed I know what's going on by doing this in the first place??

Which room is yours? If you're really there we should be able to meet irl and prove we're telling the truth to each other.

@ElderGod-Icefire

*Torin raised an eyebrow faintly.

SwearByTheStars is typing...

Uhhh idk. i usually spend half of the day in the library or with marcos anyways. It's one of teh ones closer to Marcos's though

The man narrowed his eyes a bit.

Well, then, +SwearByTheStars, why don't we just meet outside Marcos's room then? That'll clear this all right up!

I'll be there in a few minutes.

Also yeah, +Cas, he's here.

@Calanthe

_Brenn rolled his eyes moving to gently hug the man, "Astral hasn't bother you yet, has he?" He knew that the god had shifted Gareth back into human form for a reason, but at the moment he wasn't around, which was nice.

Felix_The_Cat is typing

Wait, Brenn, is that you?

_He recognized that nickname, when the two were in highschool together one guy started to call Brenn an AArdvark, and the nickname sort of stuck. (There's more to the story, but like it's sorta dumb))

( @Painted-Iris-is-now-old here is lol, what do you think?)

Gareth hugged back, chuckling dryly.
"No, not yet," he said softly. "But I'm waiting." He ruffled Brenn's hair lightly, looking down at the notification
"Looks like your ex recognized you," He said dryly.

Dont forget the figurine deary <3

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon watched all the interactions take place, essentially openly gaping at this point. He’d never thought there were this many of them. Especially others claimed by Astral. Should he…go meet them? He considered it, but decided against it for the moment.

Anonymous is typing

Wow there really are a lot of us, huh?

@Calanthe

Brenn sighed, "Let's hope he lets you be for once, okay? But you sort of bring it onto yourself you know, if you just don't say anything about him when he's around you'd be fine. It's not that hard." But he knew that Gareth hated the god, and would never hide, and never tried. When he saw the notification he sighed, "Chill, he didn't do anything okay? And plus, the last time we were sent down there he was nice, to the both of us."

Felix_The_Cat is typing . . .

Hello to you too, Gareth.

Aardvark is typing . . .

Both of you be nice to each other, please?

(Perfect! XD)
(Sorry I didn't explain it well)

"Hey, better me than you." Gareth gently kissed Brenn's cheek, taking his hand and bringing him over to sit on the couch with him.

Fine fine I will be

The man sat in the dark room still, the messages on his computer continuing.

There do seem to be a lot of us… It's a bit concerning, really.

@Painted-Iris group

It was strange. He wasn't stuck in stasis anymore. But… Marcos wasn't here. The boy blinked, eyes trying to re-adjust to being open. When had his soul been placed in his body again? Never mind that. He needed answers. Or to at least get out of this room. Wren stood to his feet, wobbling like crazy. He tripped and knocked some sort of device off a shelf onto the ground with a light clatter. The boy turned his head to look at what exactly it was.
A phone? He had found out what the device was about a month before… before…
Well, now wasn't the time. He pocketed the phone and tried to open the door. Of course he couldn't open it. Leaning against the door, he opened the phone to try and find something to pass the time.
It was strange how quickly the screen presented him with a chat room. Who were these people? And… what should his username even be…?

Wren is typing...

I need help.

Simon couldn’t help but chuckle softly at that. Because hey what else was he supposed to do? It was most definitely really concerning though.

Anonymous is typing

Yeah that is rather concerning…but at least we’re not alone anymore, right?

@Calanthe

_Brenn groaned shaking his head, "I'd rather it not be either of us. It's not fair for either of us to have to go through this and you know it. I just wish we weren't stuck here with Astral, he's a monster." He said resting his head on Gareth's shoulder. He knew that the other man was at least a little stressed about the way Astral treated him, and he knew he hated it, but he somehow ended putting himself into this sort of situation.

Felix_The_Cat is typing. . .

I wasn't going to do anything to begin with, okay? I just said hi to you.

'I'm here for a few seconds and Gareth already gets onto me.' He thought shaking his head, 'I swear, I've apologized to the both of them so many times, yet he still hates me.'

(OMG I love it so much!! So much dramaaa)

The man's eyes narrowed when he saw what this Wren person posted.

Who are you, +Wren..? Why do you need help?

Anon yeah, it's nice to know. Even if it seems they've been lying to us about how many there are…

Gareth rested his head on Brenn's head.
"Well, we can't stop him from hurting one of us, and I want to make sure he can't get to you that way too. I've had to deal with it a while, I'm used to it." The man played with Brenn's hair with one hand, sighing.

I no I no, dot get pantys in twist <3<3

@Painted-Iris group

Wren frowned. He should have explained more than just 'I need help.'

Wren is typing...

I've been claimed as well. By Marcos. Several years ago. It's… difficult to explain quickly. I'm not allowed to leave… whatever this room is. It's in the hallway somewhere, I wasn't allowed to see when I was taken here.

@Calanthe

'Good Lord' Felix face-palmed seeing the other's man's spelling, 'I know he's a cat or something like that, but hasn't Brenn worked with him on spelling?' As if he spelled things right all the time.

Felix_The_Cat is typing. . .

Seriously man?

_Brenn glanced over at Gareth, "I thought you would lay off him for once, he's in the same situation that we are." And he just sighed shaking his head, "You shouldn't be used to this though."

'Hey, he's got it easy with Derlik, the god practically worships him!" Gareth out loud. Gareth typed the fasted way he could, not wanting to bother with spelling.

?? Why not +Wren? He's one of the nicest gods, why would he do that?

Hm~?

@Calanthe

"I said chill Gareth." Brenn said his voice raising ever so slightly, "Can we just enjoy this time that you're a human rather then talk about him, please? This doesn't happen too often, and if Astral finds out about you know, this won't ever happen at all, or it might happen more, but I won't get to be with you."

Aardvark is typing. . .

Uhm, well, wait, didn't someone else say they were claimed by Astral and living with him, +Anonymous I think? Where are you?

Simon had been watching this whole thing go down feeling like he was watching a dramatic reality tv show, and forgot he was actually part of it until he saw someone mention him.

Anonymous is typing

Yep! I’m actually in Astral’s room..he never set somewhere else up for me and hasn’t kicked me out so I just stay in here. Where are you guys?