forum Support for Abused Souls
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(Three astricks or underscores in a row for the dividers uwu)

The man bit his lip. He was filled with both relief, and sorrow, at learning this news. His eyes widened some, though, at the latest message.

ClaimedByAGod is typing...

I believe you, Anon

Marcos, you say? Just who are you, and how is it I've never met you before?

( this: ` on either side of the text)

The man frowned softly in turn. He looked around, as if this person would miraculously appear before him. They didn't, of course.

To put it bluntly, I am Claimed by him, and I have no knowledge of any others.

(night!)

@Fraust

(Alright cool lol)

Nix examined the screen of the phone he'd been given curiously. He'd only just learned how to read and write, so he was having trouble discerning all of this. He browsed around and eventually stumbled upon a chat room, seemingly filled with souls who had been claimed like he had.

Nix is typing...

Wht is this ?

(Side note: All misspellings are very likely intentional. Nix isn't technically literate, but we're saying he is somewhat for this roleplay lol)

@Fraust

Nix took a few seconds to read the message, eventually managing to process it. He started typing again once he did so.

Nix is typing...

Hello ! Whts are u askng?

The man slowly felt a smile come to his face. So many people were finding his thread, and at least one was someone like him. Though, this 'Nix' wasn't very… clear, in what he was saying.

Hey.
Just for security's sake, I would like to ask that you say who Claimed you, and something that proves you're telling the truth!*

@Fraust

There were a couple of words that Nix didn't understand at first, but he eventually got the message well enough.

Nix is typing...

Halm

Srry if im slow or bad at speling i just lerned how to red nd rite resintl y

(I… It is going to be extremly soon that Serna is going to come in and start typing for him-)

Ahh… that made sense. The reading and writing part, of course.

Okay!
Can you please say something that shows you aren't lying?

@Fraust

(Fair lol)

Nix considered for a few seconds on what he should say. Surely news had gotten around about what Halm had done to him, right?

Nix is typing...

Halm raped me

@Calanthe

Brenn had just going through the threads when he saw one that caught his eye, good gods Felix and I aren't the only ones.

((Still trying to figure out the fancy stuff, lol))
* Aardvark is typing…* ((OOOf, HALPPP))

Wel, uhm I was claimed by Astral.

(Three astriks in a row on their own line will make the divider line, and putting this symbol: ` on either side of the text will do the fancy text font <3)
(Quote this post if you need to see it in action)

The man took a quick, sharp breath. It was true, then. He'd heard rumors, but Marcos hadn't been keen on letting him know just what had gone on. There was also the fact of the newest participant.

I see, Nix. I really am sorry for what happened.

Is there any way you can verify this, +Aardvark?

(Btw- I'm using the + in place of the @ symbol so there is no accidental tagging <3)

@Calanthe

Aardvark is typing

He took me a few months ago and I've been staying with him in his palace thing on the sun, and we'll he's pretty much just used me as his toy.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon’s eyes widened a bit at the message. He hadn’t known that there had been others that Astral had taken that were…ya know…still alive? Not completely broken yet?

Anonymous is typing

I didn’t know Astral still had other people like me that weren’t broken yet. But then again, the palace is pretty big.

@Calanthe

Brenn was sort of surprised to knpw that Astral had been keeping another "pet" the same time he had him, but he wasn't shocked. He knew that the god had a habit of messing around with his older trinkets, and would sometimes take other people. He was used to it, but he didn't know that there had been another man in the castle.

Aardvark is typing

Yeah, I've been stuck here for a little bit.

@Fraust

Nix took his time reading over the messages, still having some trouble trying to process them.

Nix is typing...

im cass cat

Hes stuck here to

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon shouldn’t have been as surprised as he was right now. He’d never really wandered around the palace that much, just staying in the area that had all the things he needed.

Anonymous is typing

Yeah, I’ve been here for probably about four months now.

@Calanthe

Felix had gotten bored, and was just hanging out scrolling through a dumb chat room or something. Brenn had mentioned it the last time he had been sent to their apartment and saw a weird group. He clicked into it and stared in shock as he saw what it was about, 'Well shit. . .'

Felix_The_Cat is typing

Well, I'm currently dating Derlik right now, and I can vouch for +Aardvark. He's had it pretty rough when it came to the way that Astral has treated him.

This 'Nix' was starting to give the man a headache, but it made sense now. A cat, then. The chat had several people already, and the man couldn't help but feel sorry for the others. It seemed they had it worse than he did…

MongrelAsh69 is typing...

Oh? Who was this? The man paused in his writing, sitting back to see who the newcomer claimed to be.

Gareth stretched, letting out a yawn. He hadn't been human for long, but he'd decided to check some things out in his precious, limited time.

im stuck w/ Ass 2

+Aardvark not had mural shit don yet

Oh for the hate of the gods, did no one know how to fucking type?!

@Calanthe

Wait, who else is stuck with Astral? Then he thought about it, Gareth had been turned into a human earlier that day and perhaps he had gotten on? He pocked his head out the kitchen and saw Gareth lying on the couch with a phone in his hands, "Whatcha doin?"

Felix just watched the next post show up, but he didn't respond, he wasn't too sure what it meant or anything, so he wouldn't respond.

Aardvark is typing

???