forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fenrir

V shook his head "I mean I don't know how elegant pizza and pasta can get but I guess it wouldn't really matter as long as the food tastes good, right? I'd rather have amazing tasting food than bland fancy looking food." He shrugged rested sis head against Nathaniel's

@Fraust

"True. I guess that makes sense." Nathaniel hummed thoughtfully. "I mean, if that's what you want to do, I'm totally okay with it. I'm just glad to get married in the first place."

@Fenrir

"me too, love. And that's why you have to get better." He smiled encouragingly and pressed a kiss to his head. "We'll need to go back to the store were were at earlier to grab the suits."

@Fraust

"Mm… but I don't feel good…" Nathaniel mumbled. "Don't wanna go to the shop to… to get the suits…" He huddled closer and sighed, looking away.

@Fenrir

"not now, maybe later on." He said, gently cupping Nath's cheek. V rested his head against the wall, enjoying the coolness of the tile.

@Fraust

Nathaniel sighed shakily, closing his eyes as he leaned into V's touch. "What are we supposed to do now, though? I can't really do a whole lot when I'm like this."

@Fenrir

V shrugged "the most we can do is plan and relax. There's not much else we have to do externally except ror pgcking everything up and setting it up at the venue." He said

@Fraust

"I guess so…" Nathaniel curled up into a ball, hugging his stomach and closing his eyes. "I just want this to be over soon… is there anything else you can give me…?"

@Fenrir

V gently rested his hand on Nath's head "there's still Ariah's meds that she suggested. Urielle will drop those off later." He said softly, gently running his hand through Nath's hair

@Fraust

"Mmmmm… o-okay…" Nathaniel seemed a bit uneasy at the mention of the doctor, but tried to keep it to himself as much as he could. "Sounds… fine."

@Fenrir

V nudged Nathaniel's head "you planning on staying here?" He asked, patting the towel against Nathaniel's head. "Need anything or you're okay?"

@Fraust

Nathaniel looked up at V and nodded a bit. "I'm staying here… don't feel like moving. And… um… I-I think I'm okay for now. Are you going somewhere?"

@Fenrir

V shook his head "no, not for long. Just to rinse off the towel and call Urielle. Want to come with or do you want to stay here?" He asked, brushing Nath's hair back.

@Fraust

"Mm…" Nathaniel considered for a few seconds. He wasn't really feeling up to moving, honestly, but… if V was going to talk to Urielle, he wanted to be there for it. He didn't want to worry about them trying to get him to go to a doctor behind his back. "I'll join you…"

@Fenrir

V slowly stood and brushed himself. He gently scooped Nathaniel up, curling his wing around the small andgel before walking back towards the living room and finding his phone

@Fraust

Nathaniel rested his head on V's shoulder and yawned, humming softly to himself. "What're you gonna talk to Urielle about? Is it about me? Is it important?"

@Fenrir

V shrugged and pressed a kiss to his beloved's head. "Mostly if there's anything we can do about you being sick and about the medications." He arched an eyebrow and nudged Nathaiel's shoulder "is there something you're worried about?" He asked softly

@Fraust

Nathaniel looked away, feeling a bit uneasy as he fiddled with the fabric of V's shirt. "Just… don't want any plans being made without me being there to know about it… don't want anything lost in translation or whatever."

@Fenrir

v nodded slowly. "Okay, you can definately stay." He pressed his lips to Nath's temple and closed his eyes for a moment.

@Fraust

Nathaniel buried his face in V's shoulder, sighing shakily. "S-Sorry for being so paranoid, I just… feel really uneasy right now. I don't like not knowing about this kinda thing…"

@Fenrir

V shook his head slightly "it's alright Nath. I get why. After you being sick for so long and seeing Ariah yesterday, I can't imagine you're relaxed by now." V replied, dialing urielle's number and waiting, walking around a bit in the livingroom

@Fraust

"R-Right… I've been tense nonstop for days, honestly…" Nathaniel sighed again and held tighter to V. He fell quiet when he heard the phone ringing, not wanting to interrupt.

@Fenrir

Raz pressed a kiss to his head and adjusted his hold on Nathaniel. He leaned against the wall nearest the window.
"Valderian? Is everything alright?" Urielle greeted, worry in the older Angel's voice.
"Hey, yeah everything is alright. Just wondering if we can get those meds Ariah suggested. I don't think anything we have at home will work on Nath now."

@Fraust

Nathaniel fidgeted nervously and looked away, resting his head on V's shoulder. He looked anxious and uncomfortable, and he was listening closely to everything the others said. He kept quiet, not wanting to disturb, but he was growing increasingly uneasy.