forum Blood Oath (O/O CLOSED)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

"Well… I worked on my hypnosis," I answered, running my fingers through his hair. "I actually managed to control someone for a second."

Deleted user

“It was just one second,” I said, kissing him on the head again. “My day was uneventful, honestly. I missed you.”

@blue_topaz

"It's an accomplishment nonetheless…" Craning my head to press a kiss to his jaw, I sighed a second time, only this time more melancholy. "I missed you too…."

Deleted user

“Well, I’m here now,” I pulled his head on my chest. “So don’t be sad.”

Deleted user

I sighed, massaging his scalp. “I’m worried about Elle, too. I hope she’s can do this.”

Deleted user

“She’s going to be fine,” I assured my boyfriend. “She’s strong. She’ll get through this. We’ll help her.”

Deleted user

“If he doesn’t try, of course he’s not going to make it,” I bite back. “Elle’s not dependent on him. She’s her own woman.”

@blue_topaz

“I know,” I whispered, my voice getting quieter by the second. “But she loves him, Kaden. If I died, wouldn’t it break you?”

Deleted user

“That’s different,” I argued. “That’s different in so many levels. He’s giving up. He’s not even trying anymore. Not even for Elle.”

@blue_topaz

“Kaden.” I pushed myself into a sitting position and looked him directly in the eyes. “Kaden, neither of us have any idea what he’s going through. To have that thing in your head for so long? Who knows what it’s told him… maybe he thinks he’s a danger to Elle, and that’s why he’s not fighting. Maybe he’s learned something we haven’t and that’s why he’s not fighting. If I was in his position and I was so tired and done with life that I gave up, would you hate me?”

Deleted user

I gritted my teeth, but I could offer no argument. Andreas was right. I did have no idea what he was going through. I had no idea how much he was suffering. That thought never crossed my mind. I was thinking too much of Andreas and Elle to even think about the prince.

“No. I could never hate you,” I said quietly, running a hand through my hair. “Whatever he told you that day… it left you shaking. Elle’s been down. And you both are important people in my life. I hate it when you both are out of it.”

@blue_topaz

I exhaled a soft sigh, lowering myself back down against his chest. “I know…. I’m sorry. But you need to stop taking it out on the Prince—it’s important to Elle that you two get along. And if he doesn’t have a lot of time left… then we both have to try and make as much peace with him as possible. For Elle. Alright?”

Deleted user

I exhaled heavily.

“I’ll try,” I murmured. “I’ll try to get along with him. Okay? Don’t apologize.”

Deleted user

“Strong for what, exactly?” I inquired. “Andreas, you are strong. Never doubt that again.”

@blue_topaz

“But I’m not…” My voice broke a little. “I’m weak. I try to hide it, but at the end of the day, I’m just a coward..”

Deleted user

“Are you, though?” I furrowed my eyebrow. “Andreas, being sensitive isn’t being a coward. It’s something entirely different. Being loyal and caring is not a weakness. The only time it’ll be destructive is if you’re too loyal to the point of breaking. And you’re extremely strong. Your abilities, your overall physique. Andreas, you’re one of the top students this year who are extremely agile. You catch on to things quicker than anyone else. Hell, you can even bring a plant to life when I find it difficult to fix a little leaf. The thing is, you need to have faith in yourself. Otherwise there’s nothing you can accomplish. I’ll believe in you, but my belief won’t matter if you don’t believe in yourself, either.”

@blue_topaz

My heart was warmed immensely, but my mind was still having difficulty wrapping itself around the concept. Sighing softly, I have the slightest of nods and a whispered “I love you…”

Deleted user

“I love you, too,” I murmured, running fingers through his hair. “I can’t make you believe yourself, but I can certainly help you realize your potential.”