forum Blood Oath (O/O CLOSED)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

“Of course,” I chuckled. “There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to ensure that there’s always a smile on your face. But love, I want you to stay strong, anyway. Promise me that.”

@blue_topaz

I hesitated, then gave a small nod. “I-I promise. I’ll be strong. But you’ve got to promise to let yourself be weak when you’ve been strong for too long.”

Deleted user

“Good girl,” I hummed, tightening my barrier when I felt the monster strike again. “How can I be weak when you’re here to support me?”

@blue_topaz

I exhaled slowly in response, tugging him closer still. Maybe it will all be over soon…. maybe the worst is over…

Deleted user

I tightened my hold around her stomach, breathing her in. “I love you, Elle…” I murmured, slowly slipping into sleep. She was always able to soothe me into it. I loved it.

Deleted user

[TIME SKIP: A FEW DAYS]

I looked at my father with raised eyebrows as he explained what every teacher in the academy had been feeling. I listened intently, blocking out the voices in my head, locking eyes with Altair. He gave me a sympathetic look, knowing what I was going through. I merely nodded.

"I'm assigning a team to hunt the intruder down," the king continued, resting his chin on his hands. "A group of–"

"I'll go," I interjected calmly, the need to get out of this place biting me. Why did I want to leave, I didn't know. I just wanted to hunt this intruder down. "Alone. I'll track him down and bring him back for interrogation."

It took a while to convince my father, but I managed. The next time I felt that ominous presence, I would follow. I went to my room, contemplating how I would tell my queen.