forum Blood Oath (O/O CLOSED)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

“I love you,” I said to her as I snuggled into her on the bed, pulling the sheets over us. “So much.”

Deleted user

“Goodnight, my love,” I tangled our legs together. “My precious gem.”

@blue_topaz

[TIME SKIP - Andreas's POV, a few days later]

I stifled a yawn as I shifted on the couch in our dorm, rubbing my runny nose with a handkerchief. The frigid weather had dropped even lower as January came to an end, and being the imbecile I was, I had continued to run around in the snow with insufficient layers to warm my body. The consequences? A goddamned head cold. And despite my heat-oriented powers, I now found myself curled up on the sofa, sneezing every couple of seconds.

Deleted user

Kaden:

I walked back into the dorm after practicing my hypnosis, Hope in my arms. She was asleep, purring and occasionally rubbing herself against my chest. I was looking forward to going back to Andreas and cuddling with him. However, I did not expect to walk in and find him curled up on the couch.

"I freaking told you to wear a coat when you go outside!" I ran a hand through my hair just as Hope nipped at my hand and hopped off. "Jesus Christ, you never listen, do you?"

@blue_topaz

I mumbled something incoherent, pressing my face against a pillow as another cough escaped my hoarse throat. Copper, who was curled up against my chest, trying to warm me up, gave a little squeak of protest.

"E'vrything hurts…." I slurred again, pulling the blankets higher on my shoulder. "M'sorry…."

Deleted user

I sighed, running a hand through my hair as Hope climbed on top of Andreas and snuggled into him. I walked over to him and rested my hand on his forehead, hissing and pulling it away when it became too hot.

"You know what?" I breathed. "Stay here, okay? Hope, Copper, look after him. I'll get you some medicine, and I'll ask Cook to make you some soup."

@blue_topaz

I flapped a hand in my boyfriend's general direction, lifting my head from the pillow. "Medicine is nothing compared to your…. to you outrageously good looks. Cuddle with me? Please? Maybe you can hypnotize me not to be sick anymore… Is that possible?"

Deleted user

I grinned at him before shaking my head.

“I’ll cuddle with you after you eat your medicine and drink your soup,” I told him. “I’ll be back quick, and I’ll cuddle with you as much as you want. How about it?”

@blue_topaz

"Kadennnnnnn….." I whined, giving him the best puppy-dog eyes I could muster. A huge sneeze blew the adorable face apart, unfortunately, but my mouth retained its pouting shape. "Please?"

Deleted user

“I’m currently immune to your face,” I told Andreas, though I had swallowed thickly. “Hope, Copper, take care of him!”

And I was out before Andreas could pull me back (figuratively or literally, I cannot say).

@blue_topaz

I flopped onto my back (very melodramatically), releasing a soft whine as the door swung shut behind him. My throat hurt like the devil—and so did my dignity—but worse still was the awful headache that threatened to make my head explode. Heaving a sigh, I awaited my boyfriend's return.

Deleted user

After telling the cook to make soup for Andreas, I went to the healer to get some medicine. The cook said he’d send his bondmate over once the soup was done, so I went back to the dorm.

“I’m back!” I said as I entered.

@blue_topaz

I replied by releasing a loud groan, blindly flinging out an arm for him to take.

Cuddle with me? I asked with my body language, curving my torso in his direction.

Deleted user

I immediately responded, walking over to him and laying down next to him, tucking him under my chin.

“I have your medicine, but you can’t take it with an empty stomach,” I murmured to him, kissing him on the forehead. “So wait until Cook sends soup for you.”

@blue_topaz

"I love you…." I mumbled in reply, pressing my face up against his chest as I lowered my body temperature just enough not to burn him. "A lot…"

Deleted user

I ran my fingers through his hair soothingly, holding him tighter. I love you.

“I love you, too, Andreas,” I murmured. “More than you know. Now go to sleep. Rest up.”

Deleted user

“You can sleep while you do that,” I told him with a chuckle. “But you’re right. Don’t sleep yet. The soup might get here any second.”

@blue_topaz

“How was your day?” I asked, my voice muffled against the soft fabric of his shirt. Sleepy, I pressed a kiss against it.

Deleted user

“It was okay,” I replied, nuzzling his cheek. “I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner.”

@blue_topaz

“It’s fine,” I mumbled in response, lifting my head to trail messy, affectionate kisses along his jaw, “Anything interesting happen?”

Deleted user

Normally this would have gotten me extremely hot. Whenever Andreas did this, I wanted to do nothing more than pin him down, but this time, I let him kiss me.

“No, love, nothing interesting,” I answered, sighing against him.

@blue_topaz

Knowing how much I could tease my boyfriend without consequences due to the nature of my current state, I grinned drowsily, pressing another kiss to the base of his neck. “Isn’t this interesting?”