forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@thecasual_hooman

Aww, thank you! Hazbin Hotel is currently one of my hyperfixations! You can guess my favorite from my pfp. :>

AGREED!!!!!!!!! mine is Alastor

@Musical_Queen

I'm awkwardly joining in because I finally fully watch Hazbin Hotel (I've seen clips and knew what happened, but never watched the entire show). But in all honesty, Nifty is a vibe and I would die for her. And Rosie is iconic

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

It has that effect on my mind as well, which makes my username so much funnier to me. Like, that just plays every time I read it. Lol

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

is there a word for when you want to like yourself but when you look in the mirror you feel disgust and disappointment?

Dysmorphia?

I get that too but I thought that’s when you don’t feel like it’s your body

@Elise_Is_Permanently_Confused_And_Tired

is there a word for when you want to like yourself but when you look in the mirror you feel disgust and disappointment?

Dysmorphia?

🤷🏼‍♀️

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Dysmorphia?

🤷🏼‍♀️

🙃

@Musical_Queen

Dysmorphia?

🤷🏼‍♀️

🙃

IDK why but my first thought was like "oh, like when you're playing in third person in a video game, sort of like an out of body experience" but then my mind went to "it feels like you're possessing your own body"

@Phrog-King terrain

y'all. idk if any of you live in arizona, but theres this pride prom in may in az and if any of you are in the area and want details please pm me i'd love to talk abt it

@Phrog-King terrain

y'all. idk if any of you live in arizona, but theres this pride prom in may in az and if any of you are in the area and want details please pm me i'd love to talk abt it

im moving to arizona /j

I despise america in general, but arizona is decent. aside from the america-y stuff, it's pretty progressive

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

Oh cool!
My sister lives in Arizona, Flagstaff

@Phrog-King terrain

Oh cool!
My sister lives in Arizona, Flagstaff

OOhh..