forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@thecasual_hooman drive_eta

yeah of course!! everyone's able to get in here

(also holy shit its been like a year since I've posted here hey guys! it's like a whole new generation omg)

THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!

@thecasual_hooman drive_eta

tbh, my mom found out and she took it well (ish) I was kinda kept inside but that's fine I managed to (somehow) convince her I wasn't and I was allowed back outside, and my dad… i think he had a clue…. till I found out he did know and he showed it in the most aggressive way (possibly ever) he stormed into my room with my notebook and slapped the hell out of me with it :> but things are great now my parents bacicly ignore me and that's fine i have yall! and that's good. i can live with that for now (Im sorry if i didn't tell you H…)

@HeidiHarperPerson

tbh, my mom found out and she took it well (ish) I was kinda kept inside but that's fine I managed to (somehow) convince her I wasn't and I was allowed back outside, and my dad… i think he had a clue…. till I found out he did know and he showed it in the most aggressive way (possibly ever) he stormed into my room with my notebook and slapped the hell out of me with it :> but things are great now my parents bacicly ignore me and that's fine i have yall! and that's good. i can live with that for now (Im sorry if i didn't tell you H…)

… you told me most of it, and more importantly, you have ME! HEDE!

@Elise_Is_Permanently_Confused_And_Tired

ok so my friend cough cough me cough cough is currently questioning their sexuality on whether they like both boys AND girls. The thought of going further (and by that I mean anything more than kissing) absolutely disgusts them but doesn't really affect them with girls, but it could also be because they're not that old and it could be hormones. Would my 'friend' be bi? (also they've had this question since they were like 11)

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

slams down on the table SCREW THIS! EVERYONE'S GAY!
i am kidding though, to me it sounds like what mag said, bi and/or ace (aka biromantic). if i were to make a character who felt that way, that's how i'd label them.

BUT, I don't think you should just take someone's word for it, since it is your feelings. but something that helps me is to go by whatever sounds right or just makes me feel good.
(fx. I call myself gay cuz it feels right and makes me happi, even though I'm nb and pretty much just like everyone)