forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@Kanaroli group

Wow haven't been here in a hot minute, to those who remember me, hi! to anyone new, also hi! I'm someone who's been around since the very first lgbtq+ community chat!

For those who remember me, here's a lil life update ig-

-I graduated high school and now work as an overnight baker at Dunkin' Donuts (I plan to leave soon to become a paraproffesional)
-I've taken up crocheting and make scarves for my mom's coworkers, my friends, and family
-I have a dog now! His name is Icarus, and his 2nd birthday is April 16th, I'm so excited!
-I've figured out I'm Polyamorous and have gotten so much more comfortable in my style and gender expression :D

That's all! I probably won't be as active as I used to, but I'll still be around ^^

@Kanaroli group

1. Trust me, you do not want the donuts (they're flash frozen, b l e g h)

2. when did my dog get a notebook account /j

@Phrog-King terrain

Y'all is it normal for my chest to hurt when binding? I got creative bc I don't have a binder but my fricken chest hurts now. I've only been wearing it for like, 3 hours

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Y'all is it normal for my chest to hurt when binding? I got creative bc I don't have a binder but my fricken chest hurts now. I've only been wearing it for like, 3 hours

Oh oh! I know this! I’m wearing an improv binder too, for me it hurts a lot and I feel hungry and my ribs feel like they’re getting crushed. Another factor is that you’re only supposed to wear it for three hours.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

sooo, turns out my uncle is a conservative and me and him were debating LGBTQ+ (mostly just the TQ+) a bunch. I feel like I defended my point extremely well, although he also just isn't great at debating.
anywho, it was a respectful debate and we agreed to sent videos to each other, (imo it's cause he can't debate well, and I think he needs multiple perspectives before considering anything.)

I love him to bits and I just hope he opens his mind a little, wish us luck ^^

@Lily_BakuK emoji_events

I like some people from Mha but not the story on how its made. LIKE HOW THE HELL WOULD IZUKU'S CHILDHOOD FRIEND BULLY HIM. AND WHY THE HECK WOULD NARRATORS OR ILLUSTRATORS KILL KATSUKI!(。•́︿•̀。)