forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

cyrus sighed. he reached into his pocket and brought two clear ear peices out. " here, one for you,one for me.." he said and connected them.
" we need to go cyrus!" keigo called
cyrus kissed corbin forehead " this time dont get trampled, " he said making a joke to when they first met.

@Fraust

Corbin accepted the earpiece and fitted it into his ear, still looking very scared. He shakily waved to Cyrus, not quite getting the joke at the moment. Once Cyrus and Keigo were gone, Corbin locked the doors and turned out the lights so he could hide in the back with his manager.

Deleted user

cyrus went outside, chasing after keigo as he led the way to the riot. they grabbed a few spare uniforms and went to help, meeting up with asra in his med station. " lets get out there and help." cyrus said, his voice carried through the transmitter and into corbins.

@Fraust

Corbin could hear people knocking on the doors of the bookshop, but he stayed in the back room under a table with his manager. He seemed very anxious, and his wings were puffed up with fear. "H-How does it look out there, Cy…?"

Deleted user

" not as bad as it seems. a lot of violent protesters but their starting to calm" he explained. Cyrus's pain-filled yelp echoed in the speaker. " if another fucking person hits my wing i swear ill catch a manslaughter case' he mumbled

@Fraust

Corbin winced at Cyrus' pained cry, curling in on himself a bit. "I'm s-sorry… do you think you'll be back soon?" He asked weakly.

Deleted user

" yeah, real soon" he said. " riot shields now!" he called as the loud thump came though the ear piece. " you all are under the order of the queen to surrender, do it now and no more harm will come to you or your buddys. fail this request and you all will be crying on the ground. so pick." he called to the protesters,

@Fraust

Corbin covered his ears with his hands and drew his knees up to his chest, trembling where he sat. He could only hope that Cyrus would come back soon and that he wouldn't get hurt in the process.

Deleted user

cyrus watched as the younger protesters stepped down, though one specific protester hadn't. he started yeling something about killing the blue jay and then suddenly, as if on cue to the mans shouts, a gun shot fired and cyrus's sharp intake of breath made everything go silent for a good minute. … the man hit the ground hard, "holy shit.." cyrus mumbled.

@Fraust

Corbin listened through the earpiece, and it felt like his heart stopped when he heard the gunshot. "Cyrus? Cyrus?! Are you okay? O-Oh my god…" He covered his mouth with his hand, tears stinging his eyes as he tried not to throw up. "W-What was that? Did someone get shot? D-Did you get shot?"

Deleted user

" someone got shot, the man pulled a gun and one of us fired. im fine cori" he said as his voice trembled " im coming back to the shop, look for me.."

@Fraust

"Okay, o-okay…" Corbin breathed a shaky sigh of relief and got to his feet unsteadily. He tentatively poked his head out of the back room to look for Cyrus outside.

Deleted user

cyrus's blue wings gave a soft glow aganst the door. " going to let me in or just stare at me?" he teased. cyrus had a larger cut underneath his eye but it wasnt bothering him as much as not holding corbin while hes shaking.

@Fraust

Corbin nervously came over to the door and opened it, still shaking pretty badly. "S-Sorry, are… are you okay? Is everything okay…?" He asked weakly, his wings raised in a defensive position.

Deleted user

Cyrus didn't answer Corbin. He just swooped him up into his arms and held him. The blue Jay had a large cut across the under of his eye but it didn't seem to bother him at the moment.

@Fraust

Corbin buried his face in Cyrus' shoulder, sobbing weakly. "I-I was so scared…" He whispered. "I thought— I thought y-you'd been shot, Cy… are you sure you're okay?"

Deleted user

" I'm fine cori. I made it back to you, just like I promised" he spoke softly

Deleted user

" I'm not leaving you cori. " He said and sat down, putting Corbin's legs around his waist. He held tighter to Corbin and rubbed his back" I've got you.."

@Fraust

Corbin kept his face hidden as he held tightly to Cyrus, choking on his sobs. "W-What happened— out there…?" He asked, trembling in Cyrus' arms.

Deleted user

" a protest started against a few braver crows and dump people. The started a riot and our soldier splitting it up got hut. We were called to fill in for a riot shield guard. Most of them stopped when the saw my team, need mind you it's elites, buy one didn't and pulled a gun, the minute he aimed it at me keigo took aim and shot him. The general justified it as him or me… Keigo chose you and me."

@Fraust

Corbin exhaled shakily and gripped Cyrus tighter as he listened, shaking more violently. "S-So… if Keigo didn't… d-didn't shoot that guy… you might be dead…?" He asked weakly, looking up so Cyrus with tears in his eyes.

Deleted user

Cyrus's eyes pricked with tears. " Yeah.. yah I would be. There would have been no might." He said shakily. Cyrus wiped Corbin's eyes and kissed right underneath them " please don't worry, I came back fine cori.."

@Fraust

Corbin hiccuped weakly, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks when Cyrus brushed the other ones away. "B-But you… but you could have n-not come back at all… and that scares me…" He whispered.

Deleted user

" it scares me too, but look from my eyes. I could lose you too. Someone could come in here and I could be hurt.. I wouldn't be able o do anything.."