forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

Corbin tentatively held his hand out to Keigo. His wrist was looking somewhat swollen already, and you could see the imprints of the man's fingers in the bruises that were blooming.

Deleted user

Keigo frowned a bit, sighing softly. He wrapped corbins wrist and a good bit of his hand. “ there just be easy with it..” he said and pulled cot in into a hug. “ I deal with the boys and make sure they don't come pestering you, okay?”

@Fraust

"Okay…" Corbin sighed shakily and relaxed into the hug, closing his eyes. "They keep coming in here and bothering me… this is the first time they've actually gotten physical, though."

Deleted user

“ it barks before it bites, they hit near you before they hit you..” he said. Keigo was wiser then he seemed but still cared tenderly for corbin

@Fraust

"Yeah… I-I gotta finish my shift now, though…" He sighed softly and looked away. "What's gonna happen to them?"

Deleted user

“ they'll get an ear full and a slap on the wrist from the general and that's it..”

Deleted user

“ ya think.” he said with a chuckle and sat next to corbin and cyrus

Deleted user

“ yeah, cause I'ma push it.” he said “ but it will take time. “

@Fraust

"Yeah…" Corbin sighed. "Just feels like nothing's changing… obviously I appreciate you, but you'd think they would put funds into fixing the issue instead of just issuing guards to crows."

Deleted user

"yeah…" keigo said and then his phone gave a siren like beep " fuck.. cyrus we've got a problem.." he said. it only took cyrus a couple seconds to get the same text. "lets go." he said and grabbed corbins good hand " stay inside." he said sternly

@Fraust

"H-Huh? What's going on?" Corbin asked, holding tightly to Cyrus' hand and looking around with a confused, scared expression. He unfolded his wings and puffed them up, arching them for some protection.

Deleted user

" a verry bad riot. three soldiers are either dead or unresponsive right now."

Deleted user

" cori i have to, i cant just sit and watch my friends die.." cyrus said softly, kissing corbin passionately " i'll be home before you know it. promise." he said softly

@Fraust

"B-But what if you get hurt?" Corbin's eyes stung with tears when Cyrus pulled away, and he had started trembling lightly. "What if they come into the shop?"

Deleted user

" they wont. keep the lights off and the door locked. stay with the manager and stay hidden. understood?" cyrus said seriously

@Fraust

"Okay, o-okay…" Corbin rubbed at his eyes, drawing in a few sharp, wavering breaths. "Will you keep me updated so I know you're okay?"