forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

Cyrus shook his head and kissed corbin. “ I'm okay with it, I was just teasing.”

@Fraust

Corbin trilled softly, the noise muffled from his face being buried. "Mm… yeah. Um… sorry that this is so out of the blue, but what are your plans for the future?"

Deleted user

“ I know I want you in it.. I would like to see you walking down the aisle, a small girl crow running around our yard, a bigger house” he listed with a chuckle

@Fraust

Corbin flushed a bit and smiled softly. "I-I'd like that… I guess I'd need both my dads to walk me down the aisle, though."

Deleted user

“ yeah,” he said with a chuckle, cyrus twirled one of his finger around corbins ring finger base “ what kinda ring would you want?” he asked softly

@Fraust

Corbin flushed harder at the question, clearly taken aback. "I-I… um… I never really thought about it…" He stammered nervously.

@Fraust

Corbin laughed weakly. "I just… like I said, I hadn't really thought about it before. I would probably prefer something simpler… not a massive diamond sticking out or anything."

Deleted user

“ well I didn't figure you would, but I also didn't wanna just get you a band either,” he said softly and intertwined their fingers

@Fraust

Corbin smiled softly and buried his face in Cyrus' shoulder. "W-Well, I don't think I'm ready to get married yet anyway, so we've still got time to think about it…"

Deleted user

“ ice skating. “ he said and looked down at corbin. “ there's a rink near here and I wanted to take you for a while, “

Deleted user

“ I still wanna see you do it, I told you I'd try just about everything with you. “ he chuckled softly

Deleted user

“ always.” he said solemnly. “ I promise I will always catch you.”