forum *:Fantasy Roleplay*;
Started by @Purple-under_your-bed group
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@Fraust

Nathaniel nodded and lay down, trying to get the image of his crushed wings out of his mind. He shivered a bit, both from cold and fear.

@Desvelarse pets

Orion, being the curious type, followed the group. He felt the need to know more about what was going on. He didn’t run into many other people who were non-human like him. The last person he could remember was killed when Orion couldn’t control his starving Wendigo side. He had a quick memory of ripping apart the screaming man and the taste of his flesh and blood. Orion shook the memory from his mind. “An angel, huh? That’s uncommon.”

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

Lilith came back, having let her glamour down, so her wings and horns and weird eyes were visible. "Don't be alarmed, here's your water. What are you doing back here?" She asked Orion.

@Fraust

"T-thank you, ma'am." Nathaniel pushed himself into a sitting position, grimacing a bit. he gingerly accepted the water, leaning against the wall behind him.

@Desvelarse pets

“I just saw a winged boy, you think I’m just going to leave? Man, that’s insane,” Orion said, chuckling to himself, as he peered at Nathaniel. He inhaled slowly, taking in the various scents that filled the room.

@Fraust

"Um, m-my parents are back up in the heavens. My brother… well…" Nathaniel looked away, tears welling up in his eyes.

@Fraust

Nathaniel looked down. "D-do you think I'll be exiled? I… I-I don't think I c-can fly anymore…" He glanced back at his crushed wings again, the tears falling from his eyes. He tried to brush them away, but they kept coming back.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

"You didn't do anything wrong, so probably not. We just need a way to get you back up there," she mused.

//I think I've gtg, might be back later. If you need Lilith you can use her!

@Fraust

(Okay)
"B-but I'm useless now… w-why would they want to keep an angel who can't fly?" Nathaniel hiccuped and hid his face in his hands.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

//nvm, I'm back

Lilith looked nervous. "No, no, don't cry." She knelt in front of him. "Angels do more than just fly. I can fly too, but I'm nowhere near an angel."

@Fraust

"L-like what? Fighting? F-fighting that I can't do since it's from the air? A-and I wouldn't be able to get to the ground even to fight from there… I'm hopeless…"

@Fraust

Nathaniel nodded and lay down, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes again. Just to check, he tried to stretch out his wings. All he got was terrible pain and the knowledge that he could not use them. He bit his lip so as to not cry out, turning towards the wall and closing his eyes, attempting to ignore the throb in his wings and head.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

She brought a blanket over and draped it over the young angel, before sitting down with her own cup of water. "Customer service, man," she muttered to herself. "12 years in hell did not prepare me for this."

@Fraust

All through the night, Nathaniel had flashbacks of the hunter and seeing his wings for the first time. He woke up several times, but never woke anyone. He just waited about five minutes for his heart to slow down, another for him to clear his mind, and then tried to sleep again. Needless to say, he didn't get much sleep.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

In the morning, Lilith woke Nathaniel up and offered him some food and another cup of water. "We've probably got to take you to a proper medic to check out those wings."

@Fraust

"Yes, ma'am…" Nathaniel sat up, still exhausted. He ran his fingers through his hair and gratefully accepted the sustenance. (Yes I use the word sustenance fight me lmao)