forum *:Fantasy Roleplay*;
Started by @Purple-under_your-bed group
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@Purple-under_your-bed group

join my fantasy Role-play it will be very fun. Here are the rules: 1st rule is be kind to others, 2nd rule is don't if you have nothing right to say don't say it, and 3rd rule is have a good time.

@Fraust

(I might join this lol. Not that I'm technically part of 15 rps but like they're not always active so why not make it 16?)

Deleted user

( Charlotte this is Charlotte, but I'll be calling her charlie throught the rp. I'm still working on her, she's a vampire <3)

@ScarletAndHerSides

Name: Ruby Vitalia
Age: 17 (Even though she is a certified doctor, so kinda like Norbert Wiener.)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Dark green eyes and dark green hair, both are turning more teal by the day. Slightly tanned.
Wears: White shirt with batwing sleeves, navy blue pleated skirt, leather boots, scarlet cloak, and a lot of ‘accessories’.
Personality: Sassy, conceited, proud, ambitious, cunning, and sly HOWEVER, she can pretend to be nice and polite.
Magic ability: Pryokinesis, and can use magical charms: hence the ‘accessories’.

@Fraust

Okay ^^
Name: Nathaniel Tobias Windsor
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight
Species: Angel
Appearance/Clothing: Simple white toga thing, Black shorts underneath, Simple sandals, Bent wings, Hazel eyes, Messy coppery brown hair
Personality: Very polite, Follows orders, Not that great with the concept of making his own decisions, Anxious, Terrible under pressure, Trusting/Naive
Important info: He can't fly and his older brother was killed in battle. I know how both happened, so explanations would probably come up at some point when talking to another character.

@Purple-under_your-bed group

Name: Lauren
Nickname: Uni cause she looks like a unicorn
race: human the other one is a secret but i will say it later in the role-play
Hair Color: pastel pink
Hair: side braid

Deleted user

Charlotte wandered through the streets, looking for the weilders shop to prepare the ring that her aunt was going to wear for a gift. There were a few other busy bodies walking up and down the streets, but it so happened she managed to bump into one.

@Fraust

(I have an idea; this can be when Nathaniel hurt his wings, so he's laying on the ground. He would have been around this age when he injured them, maybe a bit younger, so it would work. What do you guys think?)

Deleted user

(Yes that'd work perfectly, so Charlotte bumps into him, but she can't heal his wing but she can heal evrything else?)

@Fraust

Nathaniel was laying on the ground, unconscious. The duck hunter who had shot him down by accident stared at him before running off, not wanting to be anywhere near the scene. The small angel was injured badly, with several cracked bones and his wings completely crushed.