forum *:Fantasy Roleplay*;
Started by @Purple-under_your-bed group
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@Desvelarse pets

(Alright thanks, need a distraction from my creepy ass house lmao.)

Name: Orion Harrison
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human/Wendigo (he’s mostly human but can shift into the terrifying creature at will.)
Appearance (human): Dark messy hair, red eyes with golden flecks, pale skin, athletic/toned figure, 6’5 (unnaturally tall because of Wendigo side)
Appearance (Wendigo): hard to explain, so here’s a link… https://www.google.com/search?q=until+dawn+wendigo&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK7J7uip3aAhVR0VMKHVWfCzEQ_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=666#imgdii=WUxp5Z0JEiO-gM:&imgrc=JygWaF9KvfXS_M:
Personality: Cunning, joking, can be flirty, outgoing, can get aggressive, dangerous when shifted (mostly able to control himself, but looses himself at times.), very loyal.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

//hey hey hey I'm back

Lilith looked up at the angel being taken care of on a nearby table. "Do you want to take him to the back? You're kind of disturbing the customers," she said, raising an eyebrow.

@Fraust

(Lmao. Um, excuse me ma'am? smacks lips Would you… would you like to take him to the back. You're um, smacks lips again you're disturbing the CUSTOMERS)

@Fraust

Nathaniel looked up at the other person and tried to stand up, leaning against the wall for support. A few people had gathered around them at this point, and Nathaniel was already lightheaded and anxious.

@Desvelarse pets

(Solid description.)

Orion heard a commotion from the other side of the store. He had been searching through the store for anything that he could sit on, considering the cave that he lived in was very unfurnished. He strided over to the other people who were gathered around a table. He would have tried to hide and watch, but it was obvious he couldn’t do so because of his height. He peered down at the boy on the table with a confused expression. “Sorry to interrupt, but why in gods name does that kid have wings?”

@Fraust

Nathaniel's face went pale. He had forgotten in the moment that him having wings would certainly not be normal. He glanced back at them and his heart skipped a beat when he saw how bent and broken they looked. That was definitely not a good sign.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

//"not be normal" well there's a guy who's way too tall to be human and a girl with horns and wings right here so idk normal's pretty much out of the question at this point

@Desvelarse pets

Orion peered down at the girl with a cunning smile. “I frequent wooded areas for safety reasons. Not mine, of course,” he said.

@Fraust

(I don't even know anymore lol. From what I know, some of those guys can kinda conceal the fact that they aren't human. Nathaniel just has no idea what he's doing lmao)

@Fraust

"W-where are we going, ma'am?" Nathaniel walked a bit slowly behind the other two people, stumbling over his feet occasionally.

@ImNotCrazyImAFangirl

"To the back. This is a store, and having an injured angel in the front is bad for business. Also, you'd probably be more comfortable back here," she said, opening a door to the staff lounge.

@Fraust

"I-I'm sorry for any inconvenience, ma'am. I-I didn't really intend for… w-whatever happened to happen…"