forum Am I the Only One CURRENTLY Obsessed with HP because of J.K Rowling's writing skill or...?
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 3 followers

Deleted user

Hehheheh so all I've been reading (apart from AP US Studies crap) is HP (I have all the books) because of J.K. Rowling's AMAZING writing and transitional skills. MY GOD, THEY TEAR ME APART!!! I can't stop reading them, and I feel like I'm the only one…

Deleted user

Thank god! I really want to write like her, and her books are really enjoyable so it's a win-win, right?

Deleted user

My personal favorite is Order of the Pheonix - Sirius' death.

Deleted user

No, I think she could've added more to Voldemort and Harry's battle, as well as the initial thing. Plus, did you feel that she killed too many people in that battle?

Deleted user

Yeah, I would've liked to see how the world changed. And did you hear that she was planning on having Dudley have a magical daughter? I really wanted that when I found out!

Deleted user

Yes! But remember in the third chapter I think it was, they did set aside their differences.

Deleted user

I think when '…have gone their separate ways' was spoken, Harry never saw them again. Rowling really should touch up more on it.

Deleted user

I was actually thinking about writing something like that on Wattpad and seeing how popular it'd get. But that would be really cool if Rowling did it.

Deleted user

Well, we have The Cursed Child, but that's not enlightening enough to me… I wanted to know how and when Hermione became Minister, and how the Death Eaters were caught… The Cursed Child was the worst in my opinion.

Deleted user

Yeah, don't it's terrible. I was so disappointed.

Deleted user

That would be cool, but I think that would be irrelevant because Voldemort's dead. So no matter how anyone felt about what happened they can't make it happen again (that's what happened in CC).