forum OxO MxM (closed)
Started by @CaseyJ group
tune

people_alt 64 followers

@CaseyJ group

"I'm just warnign you, i'm careless, and I also have ran over my phone a lot…with my car… I forget about it" He hummed.

@FallenSinAza

Justin shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever you say babe." He looked at the race schedule, seeing that he was racing against someone who has caused accidents in order to win.

@CaseyJ group

"and have to socialize with the living? no thanks" He shook his head, "unless we go to Smith's bar. thats all the socializing I do"

@FallenSinAza

"Hey so I'm racing this guy that causes accidents, he's finally back from suspension but he might try to run me off the road, just to let you know." Justin threw his phone down and looked at Carter, "We could go drinking, if you want."

@CaseyJ group

"oh that guy, Yeah he dented the shit out of my car, I was sooo pissed. Man he had to pay me double for that, I still won though, I only lost to you cuz I was stressed and out of the zone" he shrugged. "i mean, I don't normally drink but yeah that sounds fun"

@FallenSinAza

Justin got up to put on a sorta nice shirt, "Oh you raced that guy?" He went through his closet to find some smaller clothes. He tossed some things at carter that he had in his teen years, "See if those will fit, we'll have to go shopping sometime though."

@CaseyJ group

"or we could get the few clothes I have from my place, … Do I have any clothes there… anyway" He rolled his eyes at himself and got changed, putting his trench coat back on.

@FallenSinAza

"Jeans and trench coats? You should get more comfortable clothes." Justin grabbed his keys and led Carter to his car, opening the door for him

@CaseyJ group

Carter made sure he had his phone as he got in the car, "this is comfortable, Jeans, t-shirt, trench coat, and combat boots. I mean, Cargo pants would be more comfortable. but not my style"

@FallenSinAza

"I'm thinking more sweatpants and a t shirt, something you can sit around in, sleep in, easy to get off you.. Something like that ," He said as his engine roared, peeling out of his garage

@CaseyJ group

"easy to get off you' really subtle there dude" Carter shook his head, "My trench coat is easy to get off, I don't know what your talking about"

@FallenSinAza

"oh? Why don't I turn the car around and we can see?" He promoted, slowing the car down to make a turn to go back to his apartment