forum Apocalyptic rp, anyone? (OxO)
Started by @Emmrii
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Emmrii

I just got done watching a play through of the video game The Last of Us, and I’m definitely in the mood for a zombie apocalypse rp with my OC Olivia (female; straight). I just have a few rules before we get started:

RULES:

• Experienced rpers only, please!! We’re likely all fairly new and unpublished authors, but I would like to keep this rp running for a while.

• I do not want this rp to die out as soon as we start, so please make your replies around two paragraphs long. I would also like good grammar. :))

• While I do tend to write with some darker themes, I like to keep the romance in my rps at a PG level. I’m totally fine with kissing and hugging, but I stay away from any sexual themes.

• I do reserve the right to say no. Please don’t get offended! You’re all amazing writers on here, but some writing styles work better with mine than others.

• While I totally get that we’re all pretty busy, I would like someone who can be active at least once every 1-3 days.

• If I have never rped with you before, I will likely ask for a writing sample.

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Extra:

@FallenSinAza

(I would be interested but my responses are not that long, if that is okay, I'm very active and wont let it die. I understand that you reserve the right to reject me if you don't like shorter responses)

@Emmrii

(Alrighty, you’re in! I do normally go for longer responses, but I do get that some people don’t like to write ones that are as long, and I’ve read some of your other rps and you seem to have good grammar. 👍🏻👍🏻)

@Emmrii

Name: Olivia Conners
Personality: Is a fiery, independent woman who can be very untrusting, considering she lives in an apocalypse. However, even though she can come off as cold to some, she can be incredibly warm and understanding to her loved ones.
Appearance: Olivia is a 5’8” African American woman with long curly black hair and brown eyes. She has more sharp features and had a body type that’s more towards the curvy side. Since she often out in the cold when hunting for her group, she normally wears hoodies, coats, beanies, dark jeans, combat boots, and anything else that will keep her warm. She sticks to more dark colors in order to blend in with her surroundings.

@FallenSinAza

Name: Killian Westle
Appearance: will upload a picture, he's 5'11 and very thin
Personality: usually doesn't get overwhelmed, when people are afraid he tries to have some fun instead, making people laugh is what he lives for
(Sorry that took so long lel)

@Emmrii

(( You’re all good! And I love him ))

The Wild Thicket, which lied outside the city of Killmore, was a forest not many individuals dared to roam into. Yes, there weren’t many zombies in these woods, but the reason for that was why many avoided this place. It was plagued with an eternal winter. An eternal winter that many, if not well-prepared, could easily perish in. However, despite the many obvious dangers surrounding this forest, it was where Olivia thrived. It was her home. Her haven.

On the morning of November 9th, the forest floor of the Wild Thicket was bare of anything; not a single person moved among the towering trees. Not a single person except for Olivia. She was crouched among the shrubbery, her dark silhouette moving slowly across the snow. Flecks of white snowflakes clung to her dark hair, and the tip of her musket gleamed as she aimed it at an animal nearby.

@Emmrii

(Hmmmm they could have a prior relationship, but the question is what kind. We could do friends, enemies, exes, dating?? If you want, you can decide in your turn)

@FallenSinAza

(maybe exes)
The animal looked around the bare land, searching for danger before it went to eat. Killian laid on a tree branch as he watched Olivia creep her towards it. Hearing a very small crunch in the distance, Killian sat up, walker maybe? He thought to himself, unsheathing his knife.

@Emmrii

(( Sounds good! And he’s adorable ))

Olivia sensed that someone was nearby, and she immediately put her guard up. That didn’t sound like any sort of animal. She figured it could be a human, but since she didn’t know for certain, she picked up her gun and aimed it at where it was coming from. She didn’t shoot yet, but she placed her finger on the trigger, ready to fire.

@FallenSinAza

He snapped a small branch off the tree and threw it in her direction, he put his finger over his lips. He listened to the silence for groans or paced walking.

@Emmrii

Great. Just great. Out of all the people she’d expected to see in this forsaken forest, she never would’ve anticipated seeing him again. Despite this, she still crept towards him, her gun in hand.

“What is it?” she whispered as she huddled close. She could feel his warmth beside her. “A walker?”

@FallenSinAza

"I'm not sure," He whispered. A grin streaked across Killian's face, "Wanna find out?" He jumped up and quietly moved towards the sound. He jumped from behind a bush to see 1 walker, only to be met by 7. He turned quick and ran back to Olivia, "Oh shit!"

@Emmrii

“Great. Now they’re going to follow you.” She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into the undergrowth before she picked up her gun, pointing it in the direction of the walkers. “You’re an idiot, Killian. You know that?”

@FallenSinAza

He started laughing, "At least you're a good shot," He stood and jumped into the tree above them, "Don't shoot me, okay?" He laughed, dropping a twig on her head.

@Emmrii

(( You’re all good! ))

“I should shoot you.” She smiled faintly and rolled her eyes. “Why are you back anyways? You couldn’t stay away, could you?”

She brushed the twig out of her hair and hoisted her gun over her shoulder before she began to climb the tree. She would’ve preferred to shoot the zombie head on, but she knew it was likely better to run than fight seven zombies.

@FallenSinAza

"Nope! I was worried you wouldn't be able to live without me," He wrapped his arms around her waist, "You miss ne, don't lie." The zombies slowly wondered their way, clawing at the tree.

@Emmrii

She gently touched his cheek before she began to mess with his hair. “Mm… well, even if I did, an apocalypse is no place for a relationship like this.” She let out a sigh before she looked over at the zombie. “One of us is going to end up getting hurt.”

@FallenSinAza

He kissed her cheek, "I know, this isn't a place for love," He glanced at the ground, noticing how the dead had surrounded the tree, "Maybe we should get out of here and look for a place to stay," He laughed softly