forum Devilish charm (o/o with vampires!! And sorta plot relevant worldbuilding.)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 64 followers

Deleted user

Soooooo… uhhh, vampire/the vampire’s human familiar… that type of messed up romance anyone?

Anyways, the gist of the story is this. The supernatural exists. Vampires are real, and like witches, they can take on companion familiars to serve their dark whims. However, unlike witches whose familiars are animals, vampires have humans drink their blood in order to take them on as familiars. Thus, sealing a mutual blood pact that keeps the familiar youthful and healthy in exchange for the vampire having complete and total control over said human. The human can live their life as per usual, depending on how clingy of a vampire they get. But when summoned, the familiar must succumb to the whims of the vampire lest they lose access to their youth and health until the vampire revives them once more. Basically it’s a carrot-stick type deal. Anyways, onto the actual plot… my character is a newly turned vampire who happens to be a bit of a massive softie, and ends up falling head over heels for your character, the human familiar. Expect chaos to ensue.

Terms and definitions:

Thrall: a vampire turned less than a hundred years ago, who is forcibly indebted to another master vampire for a hundred years since their initial turning. Basically if you get turned into a vampire you get hazed into the business, it’s kinda like a pyramid scheme cult initially but once you get past that hundred years you’re good to go for immortality.

Familiar: a companion of another animal species, or a human companion in the vampire’s case, bonded to a witch or vampire in exchange for eternal youth and health as well as in non-human cases, a half-soul. Fun times, it’s like being a thrall with less perks.

Undead: anyone or anything that isn’t quite alive but isn’t quite dead either. It’s a bit of a grey zone and this will be relevant later on.

There will be smut type content (that can vary in amount of content, depending on comfort levels) which will be taken to dms. I will post templates when someone joins. This is intended to be an mlm or nblm romance, with at least my character identifying as male.

@Fenrir

(hello! Always love a vampire x human variation^ would love to join if you'll have me, my only thing is I don't do smut at all, if anything fade to black or completely skip…)

Deleted user

(Ok, we’ll I wasn’t planning on having that be a huge aspect of the story so that’s not a dealbreaker at all! I just like including the option since I like writing it.)

@Fenrir

(sure! I have a few characters that could fit this rp depending on what kind of dynamic you had in mind. For what you described maybe soft x fiesty? less willing to go along with the whole vampire familiar thing until theyslowly begin to have feelings through some event?

Deleted user

(sure! I have a few characters that could fit this rp depending on what kind of dynamic you had in mind. For what you described maybe soft x fiesty? less willing to go along with the whole vampire familiar thing until theyslowly begin to have feelings through some event?

(Well I was thinking your character would be aspiring to immortality, hence working with mine. How they meet is up for discussion, but I think I want it to largely be glossed over and only referenced at the beginning, with your character already working as a familiar at the start of the story. And personality is up to you! My character is honestly a himbo and a half, just a lil more evil than say a himbo such as the Himbo King himself, Emperor Kronk. And yeah, slow burny type shenanigans is kinda my stuff.)

Deleted user

(Mmmmmmmmmm lol I’ll stalk if that’s okay fjndcnj)

(Absolutely! We love to see it!)

@Fenrir

(Well I was thinking your character would be aspiring to immortality, hence working with mine. How they meet is up for discussion, but I think I want it to largely be glossed over and only referenced at the beginning, with your character already working as a familiar at the start of the story. And personality is up to you! My character is honestly a himbo and a half, just a lil more evil than say a himbo such as the Himbo King himself, Emperor Kronk. And yeah, slow burny type shenanigans is kinda my stuff.)

(Ooh I like that, I wouldn't mind starting with them as familiars already. Love a good slow burn, yes! Quick question before we start, is this modern or more fantasy?)

@Fenrir

(Mmmmmmmmmm lol I’ll stalk if that’s okay fjndcnj)

(Absolutely! We love to see it!)

(Hello! Always love to see you around!)

Deleted user

(Ooh I like that, I wouldn't mind starting with them as familiars already. Love a good slow burn, yes! Quick question before we start, is this modern or more fantasy?)

(It’s urban fantasy, as in it is a different planet/world but up to date with modern technology. I can explain more as needed lol, there is a lot to know.)

@Fenrir

(maybe a character template just to get a sense of the characters. I have a character already made from another rp if you don't feel like making a blank template)

Deleted user

Name:
Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory (can be brief if you have ✨secrets✨ you don’t want to spoil lol):
Theme song(s):
Other?:

I might add to this template for my character, and you can add and remove things as needed as well!

@Fenrir

Name: Ezra Archeviste

Gender/pronouns: He/They

Orientation: Gay

Appearance: Ezra stands around 5’11 and has a slightly muscular build. He has coal grey eyes that turn lighter shades of grey in certain lighting. His hair is is a near black brown color that goes down to the nape of his neck in curls. He has a darker, bronze complexion that pairs nicely with his eyes.

Personality: Ezra is very by-the-books sort of person, he likes order even when his job forces him to act out of the box. If he’s the one in control, Ezra feel safe and able to handle the world, something rare now that he's a vampire's familiar. He can be standoffish, especially in uncomfortable situations. When he's not stressing over life, Ezra is pretty relaxed. He loves taking time to do small tasks and spend quality time with friends and family.

Strengths: Ezra would consider his productivity and motivation as his greatest strength. He hates leaving things to last minute to the point he'll stress over the task or assignment the entire day until its done. Another strength of his is he's a great gift giver.
Weaknesses: He's more the silent productive type, speaking up for himself comes hard to Ezra. It also contributes to him being standoffish when you first meet him. A more positive weakness of his is chocolate. He will do almost anything for chocolate.
Backstory (can be brief if you have ✨secrets✨ you don’t want to spoil lol): Ezra mostly lived a very sheltered life until he moved out at 20. He has a younger sister he loves to death. Other than being extremely sheltered, Ezra lived a relatively normal life. He was known to become severely sick for months throughout his life but eventually he's learned to live with that.

• The darkness - Scarypoolparty
  • Give me a minute - Lizzy McAlpine
  • Devil town v2 - Cavetown

Deleted user

Name: Petyr Crane
Age: 154, was turned at 24, and has spend the last 30 years since breaking off from his debt living the hedonistic life.
Gender/pronouns: Cis male, he/him
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance: Petyr is short, thin, and willowy, attractive in more of a traditionally feminine way than a masculine way. He is quite flamboyant in presentation too, settling for nothing less than displaying his hedonism for all to see. He loves the prettier, finer things in life and it shows in his dress, always fine silks and expensive robes. He has straight blonde hair that reaches the small of his back, bright red eyes, and pale, pale skin that’s almost translucent. Petyr loves jewelry and wears lots of it, adorned with a wide variety of piercings and tattoos.
Personality: As stated before, Petyr is hedonistic and prideful, and lives his life free of guilt or attachment. This is secretly very lonely for him but he’ll never admit it.
Strengths: Obviously vampire powers, but also, he’s quite cunning, far more than you’d expect of a man like him, as well as attractive, incredibly so. This gets Petyr very far.
Weaknesses: the sun will drain his energy and restrict access to his powers. He can’t be where he is not invited, but once you invite him in he is hard to get rid of and revoking an invite on a vampire is a tricky thing to do. He is allergic to garlic and silver, and while the only thing that will kill him is a stake through the heart, if you place a fresh rose on his chest before dark, he will be paralyzed until the rose is removed or until the rose rots off his body.
Backstory (can be brief if you have ✨secrets✨ you don’t want to spoil lol): Petyr has a love-hate relationship with the woman who turned him to vampirism. He took on Ezra as a familiar because he was drunk and now he feels too bad to revoke the privilege and his guilt and loneliness is overpowering for him.
Theme song(s): The Dismemberment Song by Blue Kid, Noel’s Lament from Ride the Cyclone, and Girls by MARINA
Other?: He is a lad who likes snakes. Also cats. Also foxes. He keeps these animals as pets.

@Fenrir

(I love him! He's cute!)
(Also this reminds me of an anime, if you're really into the vampire thing, A Case Study in Vanitas on hulu fits this exact vibe perfectly.)

Deleted user

(I’ll check it out! Ok, how should they have met then? I want to figure out specifics before we begin lol.)

@Fenrir

(was thinking party? Halloween party of we want to make it more conspicuous about the vampire thing, Ezra growing up sheltered he'd probably take it all as a joke until later he realizes he was bitten and now a familiar? Possibly become roommates?)

Deleted user

(Ooh yeah! Possibly we could actually start at the party then, just to develop the scene!)