forum Role play with an amazing person
Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 60 followers

Deleted user

"Not really. So your other option is drag yourself up to the top of the platform."

Deleted user

(I know that was probably an autocorrect thing, but I can work with that!)

Jonas freezes. He slowly moves a hand to point at Eve.

"Du frang her vel nom ile juh keln." he says, and Eve appears on the ground. He walks away before Eve can speak.

Deleted user

Jonas doesn't show up for the next week, and when he does show up, he wasn't. . . well, Jonas.

He quietly opens Eve's cage and brings her home, then disappears.

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

Eve was asleep when jona came for her she didn't wake up until morning when she felt her sheets and her bed? But that couldn't be there was no way, she sat up and rubbed her eyes looking around a when she realized that she was in her bed, she was in her house! But why? What would Jona bring her back here…she wrapped her arms around herself and left her room to go downstairs everything was how she left it how long was she gone he had no idea

Deleted user

It would be months until Jona showed up. His piercings had all but closed up, all his jewelry gone. He was wearing a simple white shirt and blue jeans. His white hair was longer, and his violet eyes had life in them. His onyx skin was the same as always.

He was at the store, shopping.

Deleted user

He regularly stopped by to look at the old brick house. His old home.

Eventually, he gathers the courage to knock on the door.

Deleted user

Jona jumps and takes a moment.

"H- hello. My name is Jonathan Ixamitl. Um, I'm a returning community member. This just used to be my home."

Deleted user

Jonas nods.

"Before I go, I must ask one thing. Do we know each other?"

Deleted user

Jona gives the door a puzzled look.

"I'll drop by later with food for you. I can tell you aren't willing to step foot outside. It'll be sitting on the porch."

He turns and starts to walk away.

Deleted user

"Then I will personally break in and force feed you. Even if it gets me arrested."

Deleted user

"Jona? That's not my name. I told you, I'm Jonathan. Are you sure we don't know each other?"

Deleted user

"I don't want anything from you. Even I can tell you don't have much. What I want you to do is get outside tomorrow. Get some sun. It's not like you'll get murdered."