forum OKAY SO HEAR ME OUT....... i kinda want a new role play
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@Nyx-is-with-frost health_and_safety brightness_7

Ember laughed a little bit as they reached an area of the denbthat looked as if a witch was residing there and then out of nowhere and white and orange wolf jumped out from the shadows "EMBER! YOUR BACK! " Samuel screeched as he butted heads with her he was a bit younger that her not entirely out of the puppy faze but was extremely experienced with elixirs and potions healing properties

"Yes Samuel shh I'm back but I need your help with something you think you could help my friend here?! "

@Fraust

Nich jumped and cowered at Samuel's yelling, evidently not completely prepared for just how loud he'd be. His ears were ringing and his head hurt badly, and everything seemed like it was spinning. All the same, he took a couple of wobbly steps forward so he was more visible.

From off to the side, Finn and Teagan in their wolf forms looked at the newcomer curiously. They were good friends with Samuel considering how frequently they were in here; the twins fought with each other constantly.

Ember winced a little out of sympathy for the fox as Samuel jumped away from ember and to nich he sniffed the fox before stepping back
"my my what did you do get into it with ember?! Come along I have just the thing! "

and as he said this he began running to a shelf like this before shifting so he could look through the viles "aha! Here it is ember catch this! It should help!"
at that he threw the vile towards ember who had just shifted and luckily caught the bottle
"nich take this I'm sure it will help with the headache he's giving you. " she said as quiet as possible and opened it for him

@Fraust

Finn shifted back as well since it seemed to be the right thing to do at the moment. "Got caught in a trap… hit my head in the process of being violently yanked into the air." He explained, trying to get to his feet, but resigning himself to sit on the floor for now. "Mm… thanks. How long will that take to work?" He asked softly as he accepted the potion and swallowed it without hesitation. He figured if they were trying to kill him, they probably would have done so already and not bothered with poison.

Samuel turned to them both "oh that should take an hour to heal you completely by the way! " his yelling caused ember to laugh
"Yes thank you Samuel you can stop yelling now! " she shifted back to her wolf form as she looked over at her brothers (we agreed they were her brothers right?) "Finn, Teagan stop staring it's rude if you wish to meet nich introduce yourselves. " her voice sounded though as a natural leader commanding but not mean

@Fraust

(More adopted brothers/sibling type relationship than actual blood relation, but yeah)

"Cool, thanks…" Nich shuddered and adjusted so he'd be a bit more comfortable where he was on the ground. Finn and Teagan flustered when they were called out, but stood nonetheless and approached. They were both bandaged up in places, and in their wolf forms, they were nearly indistinguishable if it weren't for Finn's heterochromia. Although Nich still didn't know which was which since he'd never met them before. They came up and sat before Nich, who'd shifted back into a fox for the time being.

"Um… I'm Finn." The wolf with different colored eyes announced. "That's Teagan. We're brothers. Twins. You're not a wolf." He stated bluntly. Teagan rolled his eyes and headbutted his brother.

"Dude, shut up. You're being stupid." He said to Finn, who growled back. It only took a couple seconds for them to tackle each other and start fighting again. Nich stared at them, clearly confused and surprised, and then moved back to get out of their way.

(Right I figured as much lol)

Ember roles her eyes a low growl escaping her throat "knock it off both of you. " she barked sounding more like her father as she stared at the two wolves "you'll have to excuse them their both idiots. " she stood up grabbing one of them by the scruff of their next to pull them apart

@Fraust

Finn and Teagan looked up when Ember barked at them, Teagan's teeth still sunk into Finn's shoulder. Teagan, since he was on top, was the one pulled away by the scruff. They were both a good bit smaller than Ember since they were lanky adolescents and not fully grown adults. Finn was bleeding again, but neither twin appeared concerned about it.

"Oh, it's fine." Nich replied. "I had friends like them when I was younger once. And my nephews are a bit like that too… not quite as violent though."

Ember nudged them out of the way "why don't you roughhouse somewhere outside so your not in the way " she suggested sounding a but annoyed as she looked at the two boys before her "go on get lost I'll come find you later just don't leave the pack " she sat down eyeing them both waiting for them to leave be for standing up herself "now nich what's a fox doing all the way out here last time I checked you were far off from this area because of us. "

@Fraust

"Okay!" Finn and Teagan ran off out of the den and could be heard roughhousing elsewhere outside. No doubt they'd land themselves back in this den in no time, but for now they left Nich and Ember alone.

"Oh, I was just wandering… I like to walk in the woods. I don't live here, though." Nich replied, looking up at Ember from where he was laying on the ground. Hopefully the potion would kick in soon.

Ember looked at him curiously "that's a long trip to just be wandering nich, but enough interrogation are you hungry we send out a few from our pack to go hunting they should be back by now " she stood up from the place she was laying before and shook of her coat from the dust and dirt from the ground

@Fraust

"Well, I like to hike. I don't think I was too far in, anyway…" Nich replied, pulling himself to his feet. He hadn't really recovered yet, but he felt a little bit better than before. "Yeah, I guess I could eat. I suppose you guys mostly hunt for food and eat out raw?" He asked. "Rather than cooking, I mean."

@Fraust

"Wouldn't it be easier for children who can't shift to not eat raw meat? Typically people can't have it without getting sick. Animal forms, sure, but…" He shrugged, getting a little closer to Ember so he could follow her. "Human teeth aren't built for eating things like that."

@Fraust

"Oh, right. Yeah. That makes more sense." Nich replied awkwardly. "That's fine. I'm perfectly capable of eating raw meat." He headed out of the den, still pretty unsteady.

@Fraust

"Sounds good to me." Nich kept close, figuring that the other wolves would be less likely to try and kill him if he was with Ember.
"Heyyy! Ember! Finn hurt himself!" Teagan called from afar.
"I did not! You hurt me, stupid!"

@Fraust

"Eh, well, I used to…" Nich replied awkwardly. "My sister, Yuri. She passed having my nephews, they're twins. She and I didn't ever have any physical fights, though. Didn't fight much at all. She was very mild-mannered."

@Fraust

Nich shrugged. "Not exceptionally. I mean, we weren't on bad terms, but we just had different interests. And she was a few years older than me, so she didn't really want to hang out with her little brother."

@Fraust

"It's fine, it was years ago. I do see my nephews pretty often. She lived closeby to me with her husband, and he works a lot, so I look after them sometimes. They're about… seven or eight now? Still pretty young." Nich hummed thoughtfully. "They weren't terribly affected by it since they never actually knew her."