forum OKAY SO HEAR ME OUT....... i kinda want a new role play
Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@Fraust

Hi! My roleplays are all pretty dead and I would be interested in joining if you'll have me :)
I'm very active and will reply as much as I can πŸ‘

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

Omg hi lol I never thought I'd roleplay with you, welcome! If you could maybe just send me a link to an rp or throw together a quick little example. this isn't going to have a ton of writing in it if that makes it easier of you, I'm just looking for something laid back.

@Fraust

Sure! Here's a couple links to recent roleplays ^^

@Fraust

Nice! I usually do around a shorter paragraph since it's easy to keep up with and not stressful lol
What kind of roleplay do you want to do? Typically I like modern semi fantasy stuff (so basically normal society but with some milder fantasy elements), mostly bc just about all of my characters are in that category lol

@Fraust

Alrighty! Here's some of my characters ^^

Nathaniel Windsor (male, he/him, angel, homosexual)
I can vary his age for just about anything lol, can be a child for found family (I do love found family), teenager for school aus or also found family or romance or something idk, or adult for… romance probably? They're all good for different things (all three are seen below, first image with 21 and 8, and second image with 16)
As for romance he tends to prefer guys who are taller than him (not difficult since he's 5'4) and who can make him feel safe

Finn and Teagan Hemming (twin males, he/him, werewolves, bisexual)
Finn (left) and Teagan (right) are both idiots and I love them. They fight pretty much constantly, as people and wolves (hence the scars) but they do still care a lot about each other. Finn was attacked and bitten at a young age, and inevitably turned Teagan shortly after.

Lumine (Lumi) Lemongrass (demiboy, he/they, neko, homosexual)
Lumi is just a little guy πŸ₯Ί except catboy. They act a lot like a cat most of the time, being standoffish with people he doesn't really know and demanding of attention once he likes someone. Depending on the age we roleplay they would either be on the streets or in a very cheap apartment.

Faerynn (Rynn) Verdine (nonbinary, they/them, unicorn satyr, abrosexual)
Rynn doesn't know what gender is but they will politely decline. They're typically scared of people, but they're also very naive and gullible. They lost their family when they were young and have wandered ever since

Nich Brooks (male, he/him, kitsune? Fox neko?, pansexual)
Nich grew up in an active war zone and lost his lower legs to a landmine when he was a kid. Even so, he's a pretty fun guy to be around and he's very resourceful and helpful, always looking for something interesting to do or someone to assist.

Aiki and Eiji Akaume (Aiki (right): Demiboy, he/they, foxboy, homosexual. Eiji (left): Male, he/him, foxboy, pansexual)
They're kind of similar to Finn and Teagan tbh but they're still fun and I like them πŸ‘

@Fraust

Yeah I could! The only ones of my characters who could do that would be Finn/Teagan, Nich, or Eiji though (Nich is probably the best bet to avoid twin issues)
Or I could theoretically make a new character if you wanted to play a guy

@Fraust

I like her! Maybe Finn and Teagan will make an appearance lol (they're bitten werewolves though, not born)