forum oxo rp with rainy
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

He exhaled as he finished his apple and then moved to toss the core in the trash can when he heard movement. He moved into the row of books to pick one out only to see someone out of the corner his eye, only they moved to the one behind him.
Maybe he's just being self conscious..but his paranoia is getting on his nerves.
He sighed moving to put the book back on the shelf.
He took his hat off, running his hand through his hair before putting it back on.
He bonked his head on the book shelf slowly, twice.
That's when he heard something fall on the floor on the other row, meaning his head banging knocked a book out of the shelf on the other side.
dang it..

@Rainy_is_back

Savanna was so wrapped up in her own mind, she almost didn't notice. Except for the fact it nicked her shoulder, causing her to jolt a little bit.
"What…" She whispered, picking it up, and looking above her. She noticed a few others seemed a little loose, not as tightly in place as the other books. Standing, she gently slid it back on the shelf, stepping out of the row of books. But again she hesitated to peak around the corner.
Pushing through, she managed to lean over to look down the row, but not say anything. Her eyes studied his figure, and her heart twisted up once again, but even tighter.
"Uh… hi…" She whispered, before her brain could stop her.
Slowly she stepped into the row, awkwardly standing far away from him.

He lifted his head up and rubbed his face, running his hand through his hair once again.
He hadn't gotten a hair cut in a while and his hair was starting to get a bit long..maybe he should cut it this time around. He wondered what he would look like with short hair instead of long hair.
His eyes widened when he heard a female voice say hi, in his direction.
He looked over to where the hi came from and saw Savanah.
His face looked torn on what to do before he covered it up with a blank face.
What was she doing here?
Had she followed him? Surely not…he hadn't even seen her in the cafeteria.
Was she already in the library before he came?
He had so many questions pooling up in his head it was starting to drown out his train of thought.
"What?"

@Rainy_is_back

His simple response had her in a panic. What was she thinking!?
"Um…" She fumbled for a response, a blank stare following as she mouthed a dozen different response, before she came up with her official response. "I think you… you dropped this." She mumbled, holding out the book that had fallen on her.
She flashed a weak smile, waiting for him to take it from her. It wasn't a lie- she assumed he had knocked it off the shelf. She didn't think about the fact that that book would have been on her side of the shelf until right then, but she'd rather stick to it, than have to admit she just said something so incredibly stupid.

He just raised a brow at her as she held put the book.
He must have knocked it out of the shelf when he knocked his head against then shelf.
did it hit her? a small little worried whisper made its way into his head but he quickly brushed it away. He didn't want to care about if it hurt her or not even tho he did.
He very much did care.
He sighed walking over to her and picking up the book from her hand, however their fingers brushed up against each other as he pulled away.
"Oh..thanks, I guess." He muttered, not really caring much about the book. He just wanted to finish the interaction. He looked up at her and saw her weak smile, and he…got distracted staring at her..he meant to immediately look away but he didn't account for the fact he hadn't seen her smile or her face in a while.

@Rainy_is_back

Still holding onto the book, her heart almost sank when he starred at her.
She was conflicted on whether to pull back, or to let this keep going. She didn't want to hurt him… again. But she also didn't want to get her hopes up for nothing. So she didn't dare move, other than slowly dropping the smile on her face.
Without it she looked tired- sleep had been evading her for the past couple weeks.
After a moment of them standing there, just staring, she finally broke eye contact and stared at the book in their hands also. She felt her mouth twitch with something of a real smile, but she didn't allow it to come through.
"Sorry… I should probably go. I've bothered you enough." She mumbled, hesitating to let go of the book.

"And… um- I know it doesn't change anything, but I am sorry. For everything else."
With that, she took a few steps back, slowly starting to walk away. Of course she totally wasn't hoping he's stop her. And she wasn't hoping he would tell her he forgave her. Totally.

When she looked away he was pulled from his staring off into her eyes, realizing she pulled away from the book and was now beginning to walk away.
He just stood there as she walked away, and he had the urge to stop her..he didn't want to see her go this time after seeing her face again, seeing her again.
no, don't do it. Don't be stupid. his thoughts were telling him, saying that he was stupid if he went after and told her to stop.
It felt like time was moving in slow motion as he watched her, he frowned immensely as he tried to move towards her against his better judgement.
"wait-!" He called out to her, before internally cursing and immediately moving his hand back to his side so she wouldn't see him reaching out for her.

@Rainy_is_back

Savanna's feet practically skidded to a stop, body freezing in place. Her thoughts rushed as she incredibly slowly turned to face the voice who called her. Her heart pounded in her chest, she felt the need to wrap her arms over her chest to muffle the sound.
"Yes…?" She asked softly, voice nothing above a whisper. Her eyes were wide with anticipation, arms over her chest tighter.
She hesitated before shuffling forward rather slowly. Practically treating him like a scared rabbit she didn't want to chase off.
This was as close to getting him to notice her as she had gotten for the past two weeks- she wasn't about to waste the chance to apologize to him by scaring him off.

"I- uhm-..I-" He didn't think this far ahead. Why did he never think ahead in these kind of scenarios? He was stupid for it but that didn't change the fact that they were both standing their wide eyed and his mouth was hanging open like an idiot.
He stumbled over his words.
What was he supposed to say anyway?
He had no clue.
well Frick me I guess.
He just stood there for a few more seconds before he managed to say something.
"Y-you sure this is my book?.." was he all he got it.
He mentally face palmed.

@Rainy_is_back

Heart deflating a bit, she dropped her arms to her sides. She avoided letting the slight disappointment on her face.
"I mean, I didn't pick it, and you're the only one on this side to have knocked it down, so…" Savanna shrugged a bit, fidgeting with one of her rings.
She didn't let the awkward scenario get to her though- he was talking to her. That was a huge step-up.
Her next step was to get to the keep talking to her phase. At least then she'd have time to make it right- or officially screw it up. Her filter was pretty weak, so whether she meant it or not, she may end up ruining any shot she had at being his friend if she wasn't overbearingly cautious.
"Why?" She asked softly, studying his facial features for any hint he may be about to come back to her- or give her another chance.
Though she doubted it.

He stumbled over himself once again, he was just an idiot today wasn't he? He cursed internally as he realized she was right. He had done that.
Frick.
Well this was going great.
He inhaled sharply before exhaling, "I don't throw away the notes." He finally spoke as he turned away, though it was almost a low whisper.
Still audible but quiet.
He didn't know what else to do.
He didn't want to be the one asking her to stay but he couldn't say nothing.
He just…wouldn't let himself.
He put a hand on his arm as he waited for her response.

@Rainy_is_back

Time came to a standstill. She stood there, utter disbelief painted over her face as she seemed to have stopped moving. If it weren't for her gaping mouth, and blinking eyes, she may have been mistaken for frozen in time- or something just as ridiculous.
"He keeps the notes- he KEEPS the notes!?" Her brain practically screamed at her, louder than all of the other voices in her head. But one was just loud enough to catch her attention.
"Say something you idiot!"
"You do?"
It was a weak reply, but the fact it was a reply at all might come as a surprise after her moments frozen in place.

He just looked back at her after he heard nothing in response after a good thirty seconds before seeing her frozen like a deer in head lights from what he said to her.
He let out a little bit of a chuckle at her state, before clearing his throat and getting rid of the evidence of the chuckle Luke that was something you could do.
He nodded to her,
"…I do…" He spoke with not a lot of confidence.
He knited his fingers together before pulling them apart as he spoke to her. He didn't want to make eye contact with her but it kept happening.

@Rainy_is_back

Her heart melted at his slight chuckle, realizing he had softened up for a moment because of her. But she didn't dare mention it, out of fear it would send him off.
She also found herself fixated on his reply.
"I do…"
"I do…"

"He does…"
Her heart picked up speed once again, facial expressions softening from pure shock to something… more loving. She tried to ignore it, tried to fight it, but it wouldn't go. As well as the smile playing at her lips that she tried to bite back. She wasn't caving in- she couldn't-
"STOP! This is exactly what happened last time!" She yelled at herself shaking out all of her inner voices. She ignored her better judgement again, knowing it was the only way this would go the way it needed to go. The only way it would go the way she wanted it to go.

"I'm going to admit," She started softly, looking around to see if anyone else was around. "I've got no idea what to say next. You've… well, you've kinda left me speechless."

He just kinda watched her as she processed things and looked for words to say, of course not litterally.
He raised a brow at her as she started speaking, his arms crossed infront of his chest. He didn't know what to take of this whole Situation, even though he was the one that started it.
"Right…well, if you have nothing to say then might as well leave." He spoke, before cursing inwardly. He didn't mean for it to actually come out but he's so used to saying that kind of stuff that it just kinda slipped out.
Frick he wasn't used to this.
He let out a soft groan, "thats- thats not enitrely what I meant." He spoke out in a bit of a mutter.

@Rainy_is_back

Savanna flinched at his cold remark, shoulders drooping a bit. Well she hadn't expected it to turn so sharply, so quickly.
"No- it's fine." She shrugged it off, trying to gather all of her confidence so she could leave with a shred of dignity. "You don't want me here- I'll go then."
She wasn't trying to get him to chase her- she just didn't want to leave humiliated. Although she deserved it after last time.
Tired, confused, and deflated she began to turn to walk away.
"I'll see you around, then."
Awkwardly nodding, she picked up a book at random, and took it to the front so she had a reason to have been there. Maybe it would help her forget the train wreck of a conversation it was.