forum oxo rp with rainy
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Savanna flinched at his cold remark, shoulders drooping a bit. Well she hadn't expected it to turn so sharply, so quickly.
"No- it's fine." She shrugged it off, trying to gather all of her confidence so she could leave with a shred of dignity. "You don't want me here- I'll go then."
She wasn't trying to get him to chase her- she just didn't want to leave humiliated. Although she deserved it after last time.
Tired, confused, and deflated she began to turn to walk away.
"I'll see you around, then."
Awkwardly nodding, she picked up a book at random, and took it to the front so she had a reason to have been there. Maybe it would help her forget the train wreck of a conversation it was.

He just stood there helplessly as he walked her grab a book and then head towards the front with her slumped shoulders.
Almost like she was a wounded puppy.
He felt so frustrated, with this whole situation.
Why did communication have to be so gosh dang hard?
Why couldn't he just get out the words he wanted to say to her so badly without aome stupid cold sarcastic remark like he always did.
He wanted to bruise his knuckles purple with how bad he was.
He couldn't go after her now, not after that mess.
He would just have to find her later and tey to talk to her.
He rubbed his face with a groan as he grabbed his stuff and left the library.

@Rainy_is_back

(I'm not exactly sure where to skip to, so this is not gonna be super specific aha)

Savanna hadn't touched the book from the library. She had refused to even pull it out of her bag, not wanting to remember any part of what happened in the library. She was realizing that things were getting just too complicated, and she really needed to just give up.
No part of their last conversation made her feel any reason to stay. Except for the pull.
That tug on her heartstrings never eased up, and even now she was trying to push down the "pain" in her chest, not wanting to figure out what that was supposed to mean.

With a heavy sigh, Savanna made her way down the streets with the sun setting behind her. The street lamps were beginning to flicker on, leaving a hazy glow all around her. She found her room suffocating, and couldn't manage to focus there. So she had decided to go on a walk to clear her head.

He's walking as well, he left the cat back he to rest and well, cats don't really go on walks usually.
He sighed, having his hair pulled back into a man bun. He was wearing a tank top and some shorts as he jogged, he ended up stopping around the same place that Amelia was at.
Just not noticing her yet.
He took a swig of his water bottle.

@Rainy_is_back

(Hey I'm alive)

Savanna had made her way to a small coffee shop downtown- one not many people knew of. Lucky for her, that included most anyone that knew she existed. She tended to put off her fake persona from school aside while she was here, having gotten to know that she felt more at ease with these people.
She didn't necessarily work there, but she did find herself helping out on the weekends. She would wipe tables down, or refill napkin containers as she spoke to the actual working crew- and the owner often tried to hire her for it- but Savanna always declined, rather taking discounted coffee or pastries she gave her every time she stopped in.

"You're here late," A taller young man laughed, watching her slump into one of the chairs.
"Yeah, I know. Been a weird week all around."

Akira decided to walk into the coffee shop that was close by, not that he was getting coffee. He just decided that they might have some refreshing tea's, or maybe even a small sandwich to give him energy for his run back to where he was staying. He moved to walk towards the counter as he was looking at the menu, he hadn’t noticed her there yet being too focused on what was on the menu. He decided to just get a peach tea before making his way over to his seat after paying what he needed too.

@Rainy_is_back

"You wanna talk about it?" Keegan asked, glancing up when Akira entered the store.
"I mean there's not much to talk about. I've just rid myself of my dignity and pride."
"Mm sounds fun- hold that thought." He quickly took Akira's order, passing it along to the barista before walking back to Savanna. "So, dignity and pride are no more."
Savanna laughed weakly, twisting her hair into a bun with a clip from her purse. She pushed up her sleeves and reached for a spare apron to fit in. "Yeah, some guy at school has me tied around his finger and I can't figure out how he did it."
"No, not you. You never let a guy get to you." His dramatic flair faded with a little laugh. "Looks like finally got past little Ms. secretive. What did he do, tell you that you looked a little too good in that green dress of yours?"
"Gross Keegan- no he… well he's just different. He- well, I honestly think he hates me." She laughed out bitterly, slipping behind the counter to grab a rag and some form of disinfectant. As she did, she stepped back out into the main part of the building. "It's so stupid, I know."
Keegan only snorted before dipping into the back room before Akira's name was called out for his tea. Savanna tuned it out, beginning to clean off some of the tables.

@Rainy_is_back

(Honestly, if they bump into one another (quite literally perhaps?) it might make things go smoother- that way we have something to do loll)

Akira made his way to the counter to grab his peach tea, and was looking at the label to see if they spelt his name right on his way back to the seat and wasn't paying enough attention to where he was walking.
He walked right into savanna and spilled the drink on her and little bit on himself.
He also somehow managed to fell on top of her, making them both go falling onto the floor along with the peach tea.
He let out a groan as he fell onto her.

@Rainy_is_back

A gasp of surprise left Savanna's mouth when the tea was poured down her entire front. A slight hiss of pain was followed when the larger man fell on top of her.
She was cold, sticky, and now in pain due to more than her body weight falling on top of her onto the slick tile of the floor. It was honestly a shock to her she hadn't managed to hit her head harder than she had on the ground, or possibly a table.
Hot tears burned her eyes as she tried to sit up. She wasn't quite sure who it was, feeling slightly disoriented as someone grabbed her shoulders to help her sit up. A small crowd seemed to be forming, obsessing over them.
"It was just a fall- no need to be so worried over it," Savanna laughed weakly, holding the tender part where her head had hit the ground.

He quickly moved to get up from on top of whoever he had just crashed with. This day couldn’t be going any better for him. He just spilled his tea on some random worker because he couldn’t stop thinking about her. It was so stupid. He tried to get his mind off of it by going for a run but it didn’t really do much.
Who did he even run into anyway.
He looked up and his eyes widened.
No way she was the person he ran into.
“Savanah?” He said out loud, before cursing internally.